"Investigative" e-mails between Dominic C, Cindy A, Lee A, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think my opinion of Dominic C could possibly be any lower but, OMG!
He is nothing more than an old wash-woman gossip! Talking about reporter Jessica D having an affair with some LE. Telling Cindy who has liens and judgments against them! And Cindy has the nerve to
insult bloggers and anyone else discussing this case online?
Dominic's little "cheat sheet" list looked like something put together by a 3rd grader, he is unbelievable! What did he think Nancy Grace might do if she attended the Memorial Service?
IMO, him and Cindy are both nutty!

Well, their correspondence certainly tells us they were not looking for a "live Caylee" and more interested in using their time to find people to heave under a bus (or perhaps line up for a defamation suit - too bad CA has spared no expense in making herself a public figure, it will be much harder to prove that she has been defamed that way.) Talk about "ugly coping"....

The only thing that really surprises me is that there were not more people included in the banned list for the memorial. I am hurt that I wasn't included...I have disseminated as much hate towards the family as anyone else and have even posted as much. I guess it's only the famous that get recognized. I wonder if Nancy G will respond to her name and title (disseminated hater) being mentioned in the latest released documents ?

Me too Searchfortruth, I thought for sure I would have made the list too.:waitasec:

Ok Jose's little pet name for Cindy really spells out professionalism huh? He responded to an email she sent him with "Good work Rosebud"

yeah, and we all probably know the back story about what that term really meant in Orson Wells' film...and it ain't a sled...

Don't tell me CA doesn't read here at WS...and the nerve of DC calling Tricia an inexperiences wanna B.
commentaboutTricia.jpg

BBM. I think that description fits DC.....He couldn't find a lost penny under his own shoe. And he was gonna sponser LA to be a PI? lololol.....

BBM. I think that description fits DC.....He couldn't find a lost penny under his own shoe. And he was gonna sponser LA to be a PI? lololol.....

I gotta laugh though...as bumbling and "whanna be" (DC's inaccurate spelling, not mine) as we all are, Cindy sure read all the threads, didn't she?

I guess it is safe to say that CA doesn't care that this email is a TOS violation and will get her banned from WS?

In all honesty, given Momtective's bit of media attention, I really am surprised she wasn't investigated by DC. THANKFUL it didn't happen, but surprised as well. I guess DC got busy training LA and ran out of time.

That is what I think. And it confirms, IMO, why they did not comply until Judge S held their feet to the fire. There is so much here, and all of it makes them look worse (is that possible?) than ever before.

Am I understanding this? The first doc seems to be an email by LA in July this year to his attorney handing over all these emails in a file he kept in order to avoid appearing in court. So are all the following pages email correspondence that LA kept in a file on his computer??

And were these originally intended for the state's criminal case? I don't remember LA having to appear in front of the state lately (although I wasn't aware that GA had also been deposed this past August which led to the GJ transcript request). Hmm...the SA office is on the roll here!

I gotta laugh though...as bumbling and "whanna be" (DC's inaccurate spelling, not mine) as we all are, Cindy sure read all the threads, didn't she?

I am loving the "whanna be" line. Cracks me up.

So here they are, looking high and low to throw someone under the bus and reading message boards, run by Whanna Bes, but why weren't they searching for a live Caylee?

Why do liars always blame Satan worshippers for their loved ones disappearances? Scott Peterson, now CA and DC. Those poor folks are always the scapegoats! LOL. Seriously though, their grasping at straws is pathetic. Wonder what CA is thinking about everyone reading her emails today?

In all honesty, given Momtective's bit of media attention, I really am surprised she wasn't investigated by DC. THANKFUL it didn't happen, but surprised as well. I guess DC got busy training LA and ran out of time.

O Kimster...you just had to go there didn't cha...:silenced:
Girl I've been holding my breath anticipating seeing my hat in these docs. Whew...so far so good.

I just wanted to remind people that Murt's site was literally hijacked for a spell. A lot of nasty things were written on there and it could be when DC pulled those conversations. Makes me wonder now who actually hacked it.

O Kimster...you just had to go there didn't cha...:silenced:
Girl I've been holding my breath anticipating seeing my hat in these docs. Whew...so far so good.

Don't worry my friend! CA hasn't been successful in getting anyone removed from the internet to this point...I doubt she'll be successful in getting rid of you! :blowkiss:

Besides, all of us would go to her house and PROTEST!

I just wanted to remind people that Murt's site was literally hijacked for a spell. A lot of nasty things were written on there and it could be when DC pulled those conversations. Makes me wonder now who actually hacked it.

Good point, SS! Maybe LA did it at DC's request, using his amazing computer skills.

Sorry, couldn't help myself! :blushing:

You do bring up a valid point, however!

From reading the emails I'm gathering there was a group of people who took turns monitoring the forums. Here are the names of those involved.
emailaddys.jpg

Ok Jose's little pet name for Cindy really spells out professionalism huh? He responded to an email she sent him with "Good work Rosebud"

"Rosebud?" Does he think she looks like the old, wooden sled in the film, "Citizen Kane?"

To top it off Dominic sends Cindy an email stating that Richard G was "in the occult" for 30 years. Cindy writes Dominic back asking "isn't he (meaning RG) crazy enough to do something with Caylee ? Remember we originally thought he and Deb were helping Jesse hide Caylee. People do crazy things like sacrifice for their strange beliefs."

Dominic writes Cindy back with..."You have seen nothing yet. What you have seen is the tip of the iceberg...RG is like a Militia Boy, Racist, Demeans women and a total whack job..."

I can't repeat the rest of what he said.

Is this more than we can take or what ?

Yeah, I stopped reading after a brief while. It was nauseating me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back