"Investigative" e-mails between Dominic C, Cindy A, Lee A, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, Dominic was right in there with Cindy in trying to gather dirty laundry on anyone possible in an attempt to clear precious Casey. In fact in some e-mails Dominic was more of an instigator than even Cindy. I can not believe what he said about Richard G.

The descriptions of those banned from the memorial were almost comical. Leonard carries a knife in the lower back area... oh, and also "disseminates hatred towards the family". Padillas partner Rob "talks about being a weapons expert". Nancy G was also on the list because (you guessed it) she "disseminates hatred towards the family". Heck the majority of this country disseminates the same towards this "family". The final one that got me was Richard G..."Threats against family. His SRT website boasts "My Glock Rocks" and it says he is "Director and Team Leader of the Supernatural Response Team"....ooh scary !

All I can say is that this family has watched WAY too many B-rated conspiracy movies. If the situation weren't so sad, it would be comical.

These emails we have received, were they the results of the states computer confiscation ?

That is what I think. And it confirms, IMO, why they did not comply until Judge S held their feet to the fire. There is so much here, and all of it makes them look worse (is that possible?) than ever before.

One thing that strikes me is that Dominic didn't have much more info than what we've seen here. CA should have just joined us and we could have saved her a few bucks.

That is what I think. And it confirms, IMO, why they did not comply until Judge S held their feet to the fire. There is so much here, and all of it makes them look worse (is that possible?) than ever before.

Should have done so when first requested. IT wouldn't have been as much as we have now. :loser:

However, I'm grateful they waited. :angel:

One thing that strikes me is that Dominic didn't have much more info than what we've seen here. CA should have just joined us and we could have saved her a few bucks.

Seems like he got the info here...

All I can say is that this family has watched WAY too many B-rated conspiracy movies. If the situation weren't so sad, it would be comical.

Speaking of B rated movies, how about one that features Murt's van driving around disseminating hatred toward the A camp w/ its camera rolling? A spin on "Christine".......

I'm sorry, it's all so ridiculous! What utter fools.

To top it off Dominic sends Cindy an email stating that Richard G was "in the occult" for 30 years. Cindy writes Dominic back asking "isn't he (meaning RG) crazy enough to do something with Caylee ? Remember we originally thought he and Deb were helping Jesse hide Caylee. People do crazy things like sacrifice for their strange beliefs."

Dominic writes Cindy back with..."You have seen nothing yet. What you have seen is the tip of the iceberg...RG is like a Militia Boy, Racist, Demeans women and a total whack job..."

I can't repeat the rest of what he said.

Is this more than we can take or what ?

Is she suggesting that RG took Caylee for some kind of "human sacrifice"?!?
She is in way worse condition than I thought, and what I thought was pretty bad . . .

Nephilim. I will have to do more research to try and guess in what context CA is using that word. But one meaning is the offspring of the fallen angels in the Bible book of Genesis.

What on earth is that woman referring to?

One other thing that jumps out at me are the emails between dear Wanda and Cindy. I have always felt that sighting was a set-up. Something about it did not ring true to me. The Yorkies, and now the cozy emails. JMO

Speaking of B rated movies, how about one that features Murt's van driving around disseminating hatred toward the A camp w/ its camera rolling? A spin on "Christine".......

I'm sorry, it's all so ridiculous! What utter fools.

:floorlaugh:

Honestly, none of them are very bright. They answer the door when the phone rings.

DC was going to sponser LA to be a PI? Oh my.....lolololol.

I am trippin out about the supposed Zenaida that in a "10" and guess what it looks like a modeling photo of her and she is wrapped in the American Flag just like KC. Page 30 of link below. What about the other one, looks like a little person?

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf

And below the picture of the "Zenaida" that looks like a little person, CA says "This Zenaida fits the description of Zanny." :waitasec:

I know, Dominic was right in there with Cindy in trying to gather dirty laundry on anyone possible in an attempt to clear precious Casey. In fact in some e-mails Dominic was more of an instigator than even Cindy. I can not believe what he said about Richard G.

The descriptions of those banned from the memorial were almost comical. Leonard carries a knife in the lower back area... oh, and also "disseminates hatred towards the family". Padillas partner Rob "talks about being a weapons expert". Nancy G was also on the list because (you guessed it) she "disseminates hatred towards the family". Heck the majority of this country disseminates the same towards this "family". The final one that got me was Richard G..."Threats against family. His SRT website boasts "My Glock Rocks" and it says he is "Director and Team Leader of the Supernatural Response Team"....ooh scary !

I'm laughing my arse off - so inappropriate - I know. And I thought I hate/distrust the A's because of what Cindy said/says!

I remember clearly a username here using the word "rose" as part of it. It was not "rosebud" or "princessrose". Gah that's going to drive me nuts now :p

To top it off Dominic sends Cindy an email stating that Richard G was "in the occult" for 30 years. Cindy writes Dominic back asking "isn't he (meaning RG) crazy enough to do something with Caylee ? Remember we originally thought he and Deb were helping Jesse hide Caylee. People do crazy things like sacrifice for their strange beliefs."

Dominic writes Cindy back with..."You have seen nothing yet. What you have seen is the tip of the iceberg...RG is like a Militia Boy, Racist, Demeans women and a total whack job..."

I can't repeat the rest of what he said.

Is this more than we can take or what ?

CA is certainly one to talk about "sacrificing for strange beliefs". Who on earth would cover for a family member who may have murdered your own granddaughter? That's what I'd call possessed - or, you know, "occult"...

Don't tell me CA doesn't read here at WS...and the nerve of DC calling Tricia an inexperienced wanna B.
commentaboutTricia.jpg

The only thing that really surprises me is that there were not more people included in the banned list for the memorial. I am hurt that I wasn't included...I have disseminated as much hate towards the family as anyone else and have even posted as much. I guess it's only the famous that get recognized. I wonder if Nancy G will respond to her name and title (disseminated hater) being mentioned in the latest released documents ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member