Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This report about a vigil after story is odd to me in terms of timing.

The first person we heard about being looked for in this case was Jersey. LE had interviewed all the neighbors in the area immediately after Lisa went missing, but no Jersey. LE started showing photos of Jersey to the neighbors right away and we heard all about the "homeless handyman" who hadn't been seen since before Lisa went missing and who was wanted for questioning, though he wasn't a suspect.

LE canvassed the area with photos of Jersey, talking to neighbors and regulars in the area, twice. Nobody had reportedly seen Jersey until he was arrested on Oct 14th or Oct 15th.

Next, we heard that Mrs. Hunt, the neighbor lady, had actually seen Jersey in the neighborhood on Oct 3rd. That was new. She suspected he turned off some sprinklers at a house he was tending late on the night of the 3rd (but that's an assumption and nobody reportedly saw him that night). Still, that was before Lisa was reported missing and no one reportedly saw him after that until he was arrested.

So, when was he supposedly talking to people after a vigil?

Sigh. :waiting: I hate to say it but I will. Whatever. What. Ever. Imo until the parents are fully co operating this type of news to me is blather.

This report about a vigil after story is odd to me in terms of timing.

The first person we heard about being looked for in this case was Jersey. LE had interviewed all the neighbors in the area immediately after Lisa went missing, but no Jersey. LE started showing photos of Jersey to the neighbors right away and we heard all about the "homeless handyman" who hadn't been seen since before Lisa went missing and who was wanted to for questioning, though he wasn't a suspect.

LE canvassed the area with photos of Jersey, talking to neighbors and regulars in the area, twice. Nobody had reportedly seen Jersey until he was arrested on Oct 14th or Oct 15th.

Next, we heard that Mrs. Hunt, the neighbor lady, had actually seen Jersey in the neighborhood on Oct 3rd. That was new. She suspected he turned off some sprinklers at a house he was tending late on the night of the 3rd (but that's an assumption and nobody reportedly saw him that night). Still, that was before Lisa was reported missing and no one reportedly saw him after that until he was arrested.

So, when was he supposedly talking to people after a vigil?

As far as timing, and I think that is a valid point, my question would be why were they showing pictures of Jersey that early in the investigation? Was he a suspect immediately and if so why? Somone had to of had information and given it to the police. That was long before the phone call information connected to MW was revealed wasn't it? tia

Exactly how would it be in Lisa's best interest for her parent's attorneys to be leaking supposedly confidential investigative information to tip off the supposed person who "bought" a baby for $300? :waitasec:

If this was anywhere even close to true, and Lisa is still alive and with someone who "bought" her, they have just put her at more risk than she would already be in IMO. Why would they want to do that just to try and get the pressure off her parents? Do her parents care that much about their own reputations that they are not only not helping LE in the investigation but they are okay with their own lawyers giving out confidential information that might put their daughter at risk if by some miracle she is still alive?

I wonder how long LE have had to investigate this hearsay, 4 times removed before the parent's lawyers feel it's okay to be putting this out to the public?

MOO

This is what leads me to doubt the veracity of the info.

If there was even a smidgen of belief in this 3rd or 4th hand info (which has curiously come to light weeks after Baby Lisa's disappearance), then I would think the family's attorneys would keep mum in order to protect the safety of Baby Lisa so that she could hopefully be safely recovered from her alleged kidnapper(s).

The fact that the family attorney is blabbing to the media about this so-called "sale" of Baby Lisa indicates to me:

1. The family attorneys don't give a fig for Baby Lisa's safety

2. The family attorneys don't believe the story of Jersey allegedly bragging about being paid to kidnap Baby Lisa (and neither do the parents)

3. This is attorney spin

4. All of the above

Jersey was being searched for within the first week so my op has been that DB pointed to him from the start. His charge is tampering with a vehicle and they did report in August their vehicle had been tampered with...so I'm not surprised they are pushing this now as reasonable doubt for trial. Jersey's reputation made him easy too. He could have had a hand in it, but not how the attorney is spinning it, I don't believe.

I just hope some truth is coming out of Jersey now and with the court events this week, something seems to be happening, (I hope). jmo

Maybe DB didn't point to him from the start...but the sighting of a bald man carrying a baby to the sprinkler house and then LE finds out a man fitting the description was working on that house earlier that day....Yeah...From day one they were prob looking for Jersey. Add that to the fact that it is later revealed the last call from missing cell was to THAT SAME mans ex girlfriens....and we do indeed have a WOW!!

Maybe DB didn't point to him from the start...but the sighting of a bald man carrying a baby to the sprinkler house and then LE finds out a man fitting the description was working on that house earlier that day....Yeah...From day one they were prob looking for Jersey. Add that to the fact that it is later revealed the last call from missing cell was to THAT SAME mans ex girlfriens....and we do indeed have a WOW!!

Plus the fact that he has an arson charge on his record.

As far as timing, and I think that is a valid point, my question would be why were they showing pictures of Jersey that early in the investigation? Was he a suspect immediately and if so why? Somone had to of had information and given it to the police. That was long before the phone call information connected to MW was revealed wasn't it? tia

A witness came forward on day one with a sighting of a bald man carrying a baby to the sprinkler house. Same house that a bald Jersey had been working at earlier that same day. LE was looking for Jersey from day one...but he was no where to be found.
This was all way before the phone connection came out.

A witness came forward on day one with a sighting of a bald man carrying a baby to the sprinkler house. Same house that a bald Jersey had been working at earlier that same day. LE was looking for Jersey from day one...but he was no where to be found.

What do you mean 'sprinkler house'? Are you talking about the house he was caring for that he left the sprinklers on? I did not know about someone sighting a person carrying a baby to the house. ty

I just want to point out how JP broke his silence and this little nugget came on the heels of "armed and dangerous" Dane coming forward and saying he has been in contact with LE. :waitasec:

We all knew he had been initially interviewed before he went missing.

Even LE said they were looking for him.

It's not like he's been in constant contact with LE - at one point, they were looking for him.

Just curious, am I getting that JP is publicly accusing JT of taking Lisa for $300, based on quadruple or so hearsay? How close is that to slander?

Just curious, am I getting that JP is publicly accusing JT of taking Lisa for $300, based on quadruple or so hearsay? How close is that to slander?

I do not believe it's slander at all.

It's coming from a statement from someone. That was clear in the interview.

I don't think the couple witness said they saw a bald man carrying a baby to the sprinkler house. When the wife Lisa was interviewed, she said it was a tall thin bald man carrying a baby walking towards a house, but she and her husband later wondered if he only pretended to be walking towards a house (after the Lisa news broke).

AFAIK, she was unable to identify anyone, though I believe LE would have included Jersey in a photo line up. JMO. Plus, Jersey is very short (5'6" or under) and kinda buff from the court video.

I thought he was up front about the validity of the lead, and stating that it was just that, third hand information. He didn't say he had any proof to back it up, or to discount it entirely.

Nice way to keep the KCPD occupied.
LE is going to clear any possible theory before any charges are filed. Sooner or later, the defense attorney's are going to run out of people to accuse...JMHO

BBM. This is what I think will eventually happen ;) jmo

I don't remember any witness claiming that a bald man was seen carrying a baby to a sprinkler hose. :waitasec:

I thought he was up front about the validity of the lead, and stating that it was just that, third hand information. He didn't say he had any proof to back it up, or to discount it entirely.

Ohh, so I guess it would more accurately be described as rumor.

BBM: Good point ...

IMO, IF ... a BIG IF ... this "latest STORY" were true, ya would think that the parents and/or their attorneys would be PLEADING for the RETURN of Baby Lisa ...

And that is WHY I am just NOT buying this latest "STORY" ...

The "Defense Team" is doing anything and everything they CAN to steer this investigation AWAY from their "clients" -- DB and JI ...

Blame anyone else ...

MOO ...
Always-blame anyone else. moo
bbm

If one likes spin it's a wow. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member