Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa Irwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh, so I guess it would more accurately be described as rumor.

He also stated in the interview with MK it was a big 'If'. He also stated that LE had the information. so, maybe it could be considered as a tip from someone. But since LE doesn't report anything, how would one know? Maybe they could come forward and confirm if it is a rumor or fact. jmo

thanks DeAnn!

From the article:

Kansas City police say they have interviewed Tanko about Lisa's disappearance but said they have "moved on" from him. They have not cleared him or anyone as a suspect in the disappearance of the baby in case new evidence warrants a review.

When asked about Picerno's comments Friday, Capt. Steve Young told KCTV5 in an email, "We are following up on everything involving Jersey and all other leads."

He added that he spoke with Irwin Friday morning and that Irwin said "everyday has gotten better." He said Irwin plans to return to his job as an electrician next week and they are working to get "back 100 percent to their normal life."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16077691/picerno-witness-claims-handyman-paid-300-for-kidnapping

I can't imagine how "everyday has gotten better" when my baby girl is missing. I can only imagine every day being a continuing living hell until she is found safe & returned to me.

He added that he spoke with Irwin Friday morning and that Irwin said "everyday has gotten better." He said Irwin plans to return to his job as an electrician next week and they are working to get "back 100 percent to their normal life."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16077691/picerno-witness-claims-handyman-paid-300-for-kidnapping

I can't imagine how "everyday has gotten better" when my baby girl is missing. I can only imagine every day being a continuing living hell until she is found safe & returned to me.
How can you get 100% back to NORMAL LIFE??????? OMG!!! NO, they didn't just say that????? Going for a walk before I smash my computer and get a time out.

Poor little Lisa!!

How can you get 100% back to NORMAL LIFE??????? OMG!!! NO, they didn't just say that????? Going for a walk before I smash my computer and get a time out.

Poor little Lisa!!

I am shocked really at how much they seem to want to put this all behind them and go back to a normal life without their daughter. I could understand if they knew she was deceased, had her body returned to them, and they had an opportunity to grieve their loss but to not know where she is and what she is going through? After only a month and a half? It's just so bizarre the way they are acting. :waitasec:

MOO

I can imagine the necessity to begin functioning in daily life. I can't understand a quest for getting "back 100%" to normal. How could that ever happen if they don't know where Lisa is or if she is alive? I don't think anyone who has lost a child for any reason gets back to what was normal for them before. moo

Maybe DB didn't point to him from the start...but the sighting of a bald man carrying a baby to the sprinkler house and then LE finds out a man fitting the description was working on that house earlier that day....Yeah...From day one they were prob looking for Jersey. Add that to the fact that it is later revealed the last call from missing cell was to THAT SAME mans ex girlfriens....and we do indeed have a WOW!!

If one likes spin it's a wow. :floorlaugh:

How is anything stated in Tink's post spin when that info came out before the attorneys were on the scene?:waitasec:

I can imagine the necessity to begin functioning in daily life. I can't understand a quest for getting "back 100%" to normal. How could that ever happen if they don't know where Lisa is or if she is alive? I don't think anyone who has lost a child for any reason gets back to what was normal for them before. moo
We also have to realize that this is not an exact quote, but the reporters words. We don't know what was actually said.

I 100% have thought since I first heard of Jersey, that he was somehow involved with whatever happened that night.

Maybe he was. Maybe he wasn't. But it's my opinion he was.

We also have to realize that this is not an exact quote, but the reporters words. We don't know what was actually said.

actually, JP said it in the fox interview today :( i don't know WHY he would say this, it's a really stupid thing to say as a defense lawyer. it is not coming directly from JI or DB however.

ETA: http://www.myspace.com/video/565006...s-triple-hearsay-lisa-sold-11-18-11/108352166 fox didn't post the last two minutes online, but here it is from a wonderful WS user. he states these things in the last two minutes.

This is what? Spin? The sighting of the man carrying the baby that was later discounted because the story changed. O, btw, he was a bald guy,was said what 2 , 3 weeks later? The man that reported all that kept changing his story.Sounds more like a tailored to be Jersy deal by the IrWins lawyer. We already have a greiving mother. Sigh.

IMO, Lisas mom is responsible for her vanishing. Totally responsible.

The are living the beautiful life now. Debby is a celeb, they have plenty of cash. Probably have a reality TV show in the works. It's all great.

This is the sort of tip that will (hopefully) be very easy for LE to chase down. Assuming they can find the person that JT supposedly bragged to.

It's interesting that a specific sum of money is mentioned. 300 dollars for abducting a baby, though? That sounds pretty crazy to me.

On the other hand I always did get the impression that JT was more than happy to return to prison. In his mind--since he is homeless--prison might be better than being out on the street throughout the winter. I imagine winter can be pretty miserable in KC for a homeless person.

All JMO.

My understanding is that the latest lawyer spoke to JI this morning and JI told the lawyer that they were getting 100% back to normal. At least that is what the lawyers speak to my brain was LOL.

Just saying, never heard of a family who ever even felt they'd be back 100% to anything faced with such a loss.

Confounding to say the least but IMHO this family has not put forth any effort at all to locate the missing child. Actions speak louder than words. Many opportunity has been missed each and every day that the media has been there for Baby Lisa's photo to be put out on the media vs the lawyer speak and what have you. Even the shirts have outdated photos. Come on, we all know that the family HAD to earn a chunk of change from the media following those kids everywhere so SURELY they could have TShirts made!

That is another problemw with the family not being actively involved, no organizations who could possible do AGE photos or new TShirts, ANYTHING at all vs nothing at all from these 2 parents.

They lost me at "Irwin attorney"!

What strikes me about the article is the constant use of the words: "unknown", "unidentified", "someone." The old "the unidentified guy told an unknown girl that an unnamed person saw an unknown object at an unidentified location" defense! And for that, they make the big bucks. Where's the eye roll icon, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid