Is it possible that someone acted alone? *Poll added*

If someone acted alone, who was the most likely in your opinion?

• Misty

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Ron

Votes: 39 43.3%
  • Tommy

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Joe

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Timmy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snodgrass

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • A stranger

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Teresa

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • One person but unsure which one.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Sapp

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I've tried this many different ways. I can't say that it's IMPOSSIBLE for someone to have made Haleigh disappear on their own. However, all these needy people can't seem to go to the bathroom without having someone hold their hand.

Ron would NEED Teresa and Annette to help him. They, in turn, would work the magic to get Misty framed, and complacent all at the same time. what better way than to throw her the "love" she's always wanted, the acceptance into a family? Yeah.

Teresa couldn't have done it alone, because she would need help after-the-fact to set up the Croslins.

Annette couldn't have done it at all, I believe, but she sure as heck would stand up and help out someone she's related to, in a flash.

Any of the other Croslins, Tommy, Timmy, Joe, their spouses, their parents.....not a chance. They can't even care for themselves, and it's a sure bet they can't hide crimes. Look at their rap sheets. Yeesh.

Misty is the only person I can see acting alone. Her ability to turn on the "poor me" routine has served her well lo these 18 years on this earth. I think she could have left Haleigh and Jr alone, drugged and sleeping so she thinks, wandered off to a party, come back, and found Haleigh dead. She would have no problem hauling Haleigh out of the house and throwing her in a dumpster. I further think she'd have no problem, in those 3 days she wasn't in the limelight, following up and making sure Haleigh was gone forever. It doesn't take cunning or finesse. It just takes a belief that she can do it and pretend it never happened, which is basically what she's done for 19 months.

Her problem is that she has a big mouth. She has to make up stories, tie others into it, pretend to be a victim of some big bad cousin.

Well, debs...that's what I thought happened way back at Day One, but as the others began acting in ways that looked more and more suspicious, I had to let go of my first instinct that Misty did this. And I have been unable to go back to it because it just does not explain all the other peeps' actions and inappropriate statements. Misty acts guilty to me, but so do the rest! Really, from what I have seen the only one who has not acted guilty is Joe.

I do agree Misty is always everyone's 'victim'. I am not sure JM is where he should be, given Misty was his accuser. And if I am close to being right about that, it just reinforces my belief that Misty lies because it has always served her well...she started doing it at a very young age, I have no doubt about that...and she continued as she found how easily it got her out of predicaments. All she had to do was blame someone else and she was home free; she deflected all guilt and thus never had to answer for anything. I suspect that after she is in prison for a bit Misty may tell the truth for the first time in her life.

Also, something is brewing with Tommy, IMO. I see no other reason for the judge to re-open his case immeditely after sentencing. I have heard of appeals being filed, but have never seen a motion like his be granted so quickly; usually it means new evidence has come to light but I cannot imagine what it would be...he's guilty of trafficking so there can't be new evidence about that, yet it is the trafficking case that has been reopened. :waitasec:

Hi Jetaime, Don't know IF you have been around lately to have read this, but AH revealed Ron called Tommy over at Tommy's parent's house that night, but he wasn't looking for Misty..

HI back, Em :) I stopped reading/listening to anything AH has to say for a while now, but would you mind expanding? Id appreciate it, since I've been crazy busy these past few weeks...

Thanks Debs and Krkrjx I appreciate the different posts you both made. That's where I'm at. Between both of yours.

HI back, Em :) I stopped reading/listening to anything AH has to say for a while now, but would you mind expanding? Id appreciate it, since I've been crazy busy these past few weeks...

Hi again, and I relate to your stance concerning AH.. but
What we heard AH say on JVM was... Ron has conceded to there being a fight over a gun...
And AH revealed on JVM Ronald called Tommy over at Tommy's parents house that night....And the call was not in reference to Misty..JMHO

I've tried this many different ways. I can't say that it's IMPOSSIBLE for someone to have made Haleigh disappear on their own. However, all these needy people can't seem to go to the bathroom without having someone hold their hand.

Ron would NEED Teresa and Annette to help him. They, in turn, would work the magic to get Misty framed, and complacent all at the same time. what better way than to throw her the "love" she's always wanted, the acceptance into a family? Yeah.

Teresa couldn't have done it alone, because she would need help after-the-fact to set up the Croslins.

Annette couldn't have done it at all, I believe, but she sure as heck would stand up and help out someone she's related to, in a flash.

Any of the other Croslins, Tommy, Timmy, Joe, their spouses, their parents.....not a chance. They can't even care for themselves, and it's a sure bet they can't hide crimes. Look at their rap sheets. Yeesh.

Misty is the only person I can see acting alone. Her ability to turn on the "poor me" routine has served her well lo these 18 years on this earth. I think she could have left Haleigh and Jr alone, drugged and sleeping so she thinks, wandered off to a party, come back, and found Haleigh dead. She would have no problem hauling Haleigh out of the house and throwing her in a dumpster. I further think she'd have no problem, in those 3 days she wasn't in the limelight, following up and making sure Haleigh was gone forever. It doesn't take cunning or finesse. It just takes a belief that she can do it and pretend it never happened, which is basically what she's done for 19 months.

Her problem is that she has a big mouth. She has to make up stories, tie others into it, pretend to be a victim of some big bad cousin.

color & bbm

I strongly agree with everything until (and after) the, Misty is the only... bc (1) for me, the Misty-alone part doesnt explain Ron's words and actions; and
(2) If she did it alone, (i e without any Ron culpability) she'd be dead by now.

moo

Hi again, and I relate to your stance concerning AH.. but
What we heard AH say on JVM was... Ron has conceded to there being a fight over a gun...
And AH revealed on JVM Ronald called Tommy over at Tommy's parents house that night....And the call was not in reference to Misty..JMHO

what was his call in reference to?

Mck, I think that's the million dollar question. What did Ron want with Tommy if he wasn't looking for Misty? IMO, that phone call to Tommy was to pull him into whatever was going on regarding Haleigh. As paranoid as Ron is, I don't think Ron would go into details over the phone. That's why I assume that Ron did send Tommy somewhere, to talk to someone else in person as to what needed to be done. Whatever needed to be discussed Ron was not going to discuss it over the phone. That's just my opinion.

Mck, I think that's the million dollar question. What did Ron want with Tommy if he wasn't looking for Misty? IMO, that phone call to Tommy was to pull him into whatever was going on regarding Haleigh. As paranoid as Ron is, I don't think Ron would go into details over the phone. That's why I assume that Ron did send Tommy somewhere, to talk to someone else in person as to what needed to be done. Whatever needed to be discussed Ron was not going to discuss it over the phone. That's just my opinion.

You have a great opinion about that call....

Ron ...if afraid of phones, cars, being bugged, ...probably didn't say anything to Tommy that could incriminate him later.....

By the way...how would Ron know anyone was at that home, due to the Hanks Sr and wife were at the hospital......and the house was empty.....UNLESS he knew Misty was staying there???

IMO...IF Misty wasn't staying there...why would Ron call the Croslins residence AT ALL????

Perhaps a lot of his 90 calls were to the Magnolia phone...since it has been said..sorry don't have the link..that Misty had her phone turned off...

Yes......lots of questions...

I have a million dollar question....Ron.....what happened to Haleigh??

I would love the see the phone records...

all in my own opinion

I have always thought about Teresa's boyfriend. What if Teresa was the one to feed Ron the information about what happened to Haleigh...and not Misty? Maybe that's why she had the need to try and control the situation? I always thought that if Misty and Ron did not harm Haleigh, then something happened to Haleigh on Teresa's watch. What if Teresa told Ron that while she was watching Haleigh, she got into some of Ron's drugs? Teresa just inserted herself way too much for my liking. It just didn't seem right, KWIM?

Great post! I have thought many times that Ron is protecting his mother and both he and his mother are fully willing to throw the Croslins under the bus to save their own butts.

You have a great opinion about that call....

Ron ...if afraid of phones, cars, being bugged, ...probably didn't say anything to Tommy that could incriminate him later.....

By the way...how would Ron know anyone was at that home, due to the Hanks Sr and wife were at the hospital......and the house was empty.....UNLESS he knew Misty was staying there???

IMO...IF Misty wasn't staying there...why would Ron call the Croslins residence AT ALL????

Perhaps a lot of his 90 calls were to the Magnolia phone...since it has been said..sorry don't have the link..that Misty had her phone turned off...

Yes......lots of questions...

I have a million dollar question....Ron.....what happened to Haleigh??

I would love the see the phone records...

all in my own opinion

I'm still waiting to see how Ron is going to "take out the trash".

I think that Tommy was asked to join the "cleanup crew" and help get rid of the pot plants, guns and other drugs in Ron's MH. I think that he was promised the assault rifle if he performed the above.

Thanks for your responses to my question. I guess I just mis-understood Emerlgem's post below. Particularily the last sentence that refers to Misty that looked as if AH had said it:

"And AH revealed on JVM Ronald called Tommy over at Tommy's parents house that night....And the call was not in reference to Misty..JMHO___[/B]..JMHO Thanks again.

I think that Tommy was asked to join the "cleanup crew" and help get rid of the pot plants, guns and other drugs in Ron's MH. I think that he was promised the assault rifle if he performed the above.

I know this is off topic for this thread but it made me think of something. In the Cobra tapes where Ron is talking about the fight. He talks about Joe's gf being there also. You just made me question if what Ron is talking about could be AFTER Haleigh is gone before Joe left.

Just like you said, they were promised the gun if they helped get rid of pot plants, guns, etc. but were not told why everything needed cleaned out. Then after they found out something happened to Haleigh, they were furious that they had been dragged into it. They would not have anything to tell LE about Haleigh but Ron would have the threats that they helped and their fingerprints were on anything they moved.

I know this is off topic for this thread but it made me think of something. In the Cobra tapes where Ron is talking about the fight. He talks about Joe's gf being there also. You just made me question if what Ron is talking about could be AFTER Haleigh is gone before Joe left.

Just like you said, they were promised the gun if they helped get rid of pot plants, guns, etc. but were not told why everything needed cleaned out. Then after they found out something happened to Haleigh, they were furious that they had been dragged into it. They would not have anything to tell LE about Haleigh but Ron would have the threats that they helped and their fingerprints were on anything they moved.

I have read many times that the gun hidden in the culvert was found on February 10th, the very same day that Joe hung around a bit then took off for Tennessee. I think that Ron retrieved the gun and renegged on his promise of payment. This would also help explain the statement made that "Joe went ballastic when he saw a dead Haleigh". Ron retrieved the gun before it could be claimed by Joe/and or Joe's GF.

Thanks for your responses to my question. I guess I just mis-understood Emerlgem's post below. Particularily the last sentence that refers to Misty that looked as if AH had said it:

"And AH revealed on JVM Ronald called Tommy over at Tommy's parents house that night....And the call was not in reference to Misty..JMHO___[/B]..JMHO Thanks again.

AH did say it...

I've got to admit I'm a little confused by this poll. Is the poll talking about one person who is responsible for Haleigh's death? One person total who is responsible for Haleigh's death and the disposal of her body? One person responsible for Haleigh's death but not a participant in the cleanup? I voted based upon one person being responsible for Haleigh's death. However, I think more than one person is responsible for the coverup and cleanup.

I've got to admit I'm a little confused by this poll. Is the poll talking about one person who is responsible for Haleigh's death? One person total who is responsible for Haleigh's death and the disposal of her body? One person responsible for Haleigh's death but not a participant in the cleanup? I voted based upon one person being responsible for Haleigh's death. However, I think more than one person is responsible for the coverup and cleanup.

Very good question! I took it to mean one person did the crime. And by crime, I mean all of it from start to finish. I do not see one person having done it all.

However, I do think one person caused Haleigh's death...but IMO the death was not intentional, but something that circumstances led to. I do not think it was premeditated or planned. But...the cover-up was! And when the question was asked about someone "acting alone" I had to say no because I do believe at least two are guilty of the cover-up, and possibly more. But again, the crime here as I see it is possibly not rendering aid to a baby in distress and then methodically covering up the death. How she got in distress was unintentional, but everything after that was planned and carried out with purpose. So that is the crime, to me, and it was not done alone, IMO.

ETA: I did not vote in the poll; I was unable to since this crime was an ongoing sequence of events where one thing led to another, and the actions of any or all were not to perpetrate, but to cover up after the fact. I cannot see anyone as less guilty just because all they did was destroy evidence and/or stage a scene, because the acts of covering and staging were premeditated and intentional, and was a group effort, IMO.

Last night on Levi's show, Pat Brown discussed how it will be a lot harder to find Kyron if Terri Horman acted alone in the crime. She also said that could be why Gabriel Johnson hasn't been found.

Then I started thinking about Trenton Duckett.

And then....

HALEIGH!

Is it at all possible that someone acted alone and is keeping it to themselves? If so, who? And more importantly - HOW!?

Before you dismiss this idea, think about it from all angles on how it CAN work and then take it apart after that. MAYBE it's a clue and maybe it's just not going to fit in Haleigh's case at all.

At this point, I'm ready to look at anything to find Haleigh!

Yes, this is true, if the disappearances of Kyron, Gabriel, Trenton, were caused by someone who acted alone, it's quite possible they will never be found.

If just one person was responsible for Haleigh's disappearance, why does everyone seem so guilty? I just can't let that go.

Oh sure, one person probably did the deed with no help, but there are all the surrounding conspirators.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back