Is the jury going to find Jodi Arias guilty of murder?

Will Jodi Arias be found guilty of murder?

• Yes, she will be found guilty

Votes: 266 92.4%
  • No, she will be found not guilty

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • No, it will be a hung jury

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Not sure and/or other...

Votes: 12 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spend my time trying to decipher if JA is a psychopath or if there is a Cluster B issue going on (NPD, BPD, or Histrionic).
But heck, that's how I roll.........:twocents:

It helps to understand the difference.

I sure hope so. With all the pictures, emails, etc.. I pray this jury gets it right not like the FL juries.

In Maricopa County, where the citizens elected tough Joe Arpaio as sheriff? Of course she's going to be found guilty! But rarely do juries hand out the death penalty anymore, so she'll probably get a prison sentence (hopefully LWOP!).

God I hope AZ is not as stupid as FLA. I hope it's the DP because LWOP will make her a queen bee. She will thrive in prison like Drew Peterson, Scott Peterson and Joran v. d. Sloot.

God I hope AZ is not as stupid as FLA. I hope it's the DP because LWOP will make her a queen bee. She will thrive in prison like Drew Peterson, Scott Peterson and Joran v. d. Sloot.

LWOP is cheaper, and doesn't include all of those automatic appeals.

Psychopaths adapt to prison life easily.

I just don't foresee her getting the needle. She sure deserves it, IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her defense team has a quite an uphill battle seeing as how she essentially documented the murder herself and then didnt call anyone to report it. Oh and put the camera in the washing machine?

If her defense is that she stabbed him 27 times, slit his throat and shot him in the head in self-defense, I really can't imagine anyone believing it. Shooting him once or twice, I could see a hung jury, but not under these circumstances. MOO

If she's claiming self-defense, won't she have to testify? Just the little bit I've heard and seen I think she's not going to do so well in her defense. I think she has to testify to claim self defense.

"mark my words no jury will convict me"

yes they will

(I voted yes)

I think yes for sure, guilty. I don't believe she will get the DP though. There is so much evidence linking her to the murder. MAYBE if she wouldn't have went overboard with 27 stabbings and a gun shot to the head she would have a chance. That is just complete overkill for a "self defense" defense. Couple that with her changing stories three different times, the photos, the bloody handprint etc. she is toast IMO.

I haven't followed this case much but have seen some HLN/In Session coverage since the trial started. I also recall a jailhouse interview with Jodi on NG several months ago. I thought Ms. Arias was a real piece of work - arrogant, cocky, self-absorbed. I voted that the jury will find JA guilty: The self-defense argument just doesn't cut it for me. :moo:

I think there's enough evidence to squash reasonable doubt. So yes, I think she will be found guilty.

It's looking like it maybe contagious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This gal reminds of "you know who" from Orlando.

I sure hope this jury isn't from Pinelles county.

I havent followed this case but just a little bit recently, where do these people (JA, CA) come from? They are living amoung us. Scarey!

If there is any justice in the justice system, the jury will find her guilty. I don't think that they will give her the death penalty however.

I haven't followed this case at all but happened across the 48 hours(?) episode the other night and that woman is guilty as sin, I knew it 30 mins into the show, I will pray that justice will prevail in this case and she never see the light of day again ... moo and all that

I am thinking she will be found guilty but no death penalty. While I understand why many users, as well as the victims family, feel that the death penalty is appropriate, I think it was a stretch to ask for it. It's going to be, IMO, too difficult to prove premeditation when it so appears to be a ~crime of passion~ on the surface. Plus with the way the defense seems to be going with the emotional abuse angle, I think that will sway the jury away from it. JMO only.

I, too, think this was a crime of passion - considering the behaviour before the attack (sex, photos). I do, however, think she will get LWOP since she admitted to killing Travis and hiding/washing the evidence. The stabbing to the back certainly doesn't help her case of self defense.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads