Is the jury going to find Jodi Arias guilty of murder?

Will Jodi Arias be found guilty of murder?

• Yes, she will be found guilty

Votes: 266 92.4%
  • No, she will be found not guilty

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • No, it will be a hung jury

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Not sure and/or other...

Votes: 12 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect your opinion but this is one case that is full of evidence showing premeditation. Much more than I have seen in other cases ...even other death penalty cases.

Just some of the things that shows defendant's premeditation:

1) Goes 90 miles away to rent a car when she could have rented one much closer.
2) Tells car rental agent she does not want the red car (red cars are known to stand out more) lies and tells him she is going to just use the car around town yet puts over 2800 miles on car.
3) She is a blonde when she rents the car.
4) Receipt is in evidence that she purchase hair dye in a dark brown color and is a brunette when she comes to Travis' home.
5) Admits that neighbors and roommates recognize her as a bleach blonde.
6) Keeps receipts except for the time she is in Arizona.
7) No contact evidence entered that Travis was ever aware she was coming to his home.
8) Turns cell phone off and takes out battery while she is in the state of Arizona coming to his home and leaving the state of AZ to go on and hump another guy hours later.
9) The last of May Travis writes to her he is not coming to see her afterall.
10) Mysterious 'burglary' May 28th in the home where she is living and a .25 caliber pistol is stolen but other valuable firearms are left behind and other collectables as well.
11) Travis Alexander was shot in the head with a .25 caliber gun.
12) Known to slash tires of TA and his girlfriend which means she carries a knife.

Jaun Martinez has produce more than enough evidence to prove premediation and premediation that began to form not when she arrived at his home unannounced but was forming since the last of May. That is in no way a crime of passion.

No one just happens to carry a sharp knife and gun into a bathroom with them when a man is just minding his own business and taking a private shower.

Crime of passion must happen at the time where both are in a heated argument with each other. We have seen the step by step minutes of Travis' last minutes of life. He was not threatening anyone. He however was being stalked once again and having his photos taken that the murderer knew he would not approve of but like always she did it anyway, imo. Imo he only saw her standing there spying on him in the last couple of minutes of his life and minutes later he was in a bloody heap with his throat sliced open ear to ear. He was a sitting duck because she had him hemmed up in a small enclosed space and the only way out was toward her and the knife she held.:furious:

That is no crime of passion! That is as premeditated and cruel as it can get.

It is not a stretch to ask for the death penaly in this case. It is one of the most chilling cases I have ever kept up with and because she brutally plotted to murder him and then carried it out by killing him three different ways death should be given.

She deserves death. The only reason she may not get it is because she is a young white female which is another injustice itself within our justice system.:banghead:

IMO

very well written post!! I agree with all of this. I just hope since JA took stand that the jurors get it right.

It bodes well that the judge in this case seems to be competent. Haven't seen any nonsense like in the FCA trial. I hope she will be found guilty and get the DP. I feel that is what will happen. Her claims are idiotic.

The pictures of Travis after his death is Why I believe she sould be on death row.

Who would take pictures of a dead man????

I'm slightly concerned though that all 3 jurors who were reportedly actively taking notes were women. Hope there is no female sympathy bias going on, or that they are alternates...

Premeditated and Guilty all the way, and I believe she deserves the DP! I am not very fond of Travis as he wasn't a nice or honest guy, but he didn't deserve to have his life snuffed out.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if a hung jury, imo he 'used' her! A true Mormon, not!

I believe the jury will find her guilty, and I hope she is sentenced to death.

She certainly deserves it.

Guilty.
Dead woman walking, and rightly so.deserves to be killed the exact same way she killed poor Travis

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have looked but I am not sure I am reading the right things. Does the jury have options? Or is it 1st degree murder or nothing?

Just to be clear, I don't think she is sweet ;). I think they could and once they get that impression it may be hard to undo.

I think the prosecutor has to be careful. He's over the top at times.

Why does he have to be careful? Is it because she happens to be a female? He already put one woman on death row who claimed it was self defense and she was abused. She took the stand too and Juan cross examined her. The jury believed her so much they sent her to death row.

If so that just shows how screwed up and biased some in society are when it comes to gender biases.

I have never seen him over the top. Beth has continously reported that when Juan stands up he is in command of that courtroom and the jurors are riveted to every word.

He should never go easy on a cold blooded murderer who is also known as a huge pathological liar.

IMO

Arias deserves the death penalty, but jurors these days have a hard time with DP with pretty females

Who takes death photos, that's flat out sick

Arias and Travis had lust for each other and the relationship was filling out sexual fantasies, nothing mor eit seems...if they both had more self esteem, self respect to do the right thing, this would'nt end up murder, they should've just walked away from each other

Who took the photo of him dead in the shower bottom??? Was that her? I think that is where she loses people.

I think she is found guilty because they will be disgusted about the pictures she took after he was dead.

Who took the photo of him dead in the shower bottom??? Was that her? I think that is where she loses people.

I think she is found guilty because they will be disgusted about the pictures she took after he was dead.

No. They are crime scene photos after his body was discovered.

There is the accidental dragging photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they will return a guilty verdict, I do not believe she will get the DP.

No. They are crime scene photos after his body was discovered.

There is the accidental dragging photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I saw them.
I think that she gets guilty but no do. I don't think they let her walk. It was antitank murder. Kind of reminds me of the blonde that killed her dh by stabbing him dozens of times and burying him in back yard.

I think she will be found guilty. I believe she deserves death, but will get LWOP.

I think they'll find her guilty. But, I'm not 100% sure that they'll go with the death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike