Is there an Accomplice and should there be immunity?

Was There an Accomplice?

• Yes

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 151 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, I don't believe this theory flies at all. This is after reading (but I can't remember where) that Lee came to his parents home the night Cindy brought Casey back after a month and she confessed that Caylee had been gone a month...right before Cindy made the 3rd 911 call, IIRC.

I think *IF* she had an accomplice with disposing the body, it was George. I think he "caught" her with Caylee's body either in her trunk or in the backyard and helped her from there. I'm not totally sold on the accomplice idea though, but it sure is a possibility.

I do not think Cindy or Lee knew a thing until some time after Cindy placed those 911 calls. This is all IMO of course.

I have always felt it was George too.

At this point he is considered a victim and this is such a bad idea without any links. I bet this thread will be closed. The title makes it sound like a news release.

Possible, especially when you look at her cell phone log around the suspected time of Caylee's disappearance. When she made all those frantic calls, she called her parents cells, work, home, etc.....never called Lee. Maybe that's because he was with her at the time?

I feel that Cindy and Lee's demeanor changed after the news leaked from the Body Farm and the DNA. So, that makes me feel that neither of them had anything to do with anything.

George has been running on pure emotion from day one. His interactions with people doesn't seem as controlled or contrived.

All my opinion FWIW!

I think *IF* she had an accomplice with disposing the body, it was George. I think he "caught" her with Caylee's body either in her trunk or in the backyard and helped her from there. I'm not totally sold on the accomplice idea though, but it sure is a possibility.

I do not think Cindy or Lee knew a thing until some time after Cindy placed those 911 calls. This is all IMO of course.

I think George disposed of the body--his statement of seeing the girls on the 16th is not believeable and his story about the gas cans just doesn't make sense to me. He is ex-LE, and knew what was at stake. Casey and her friends aren't smart enough to get rid of a body. George would have been very aware of the decomp smell in the trunk & what it meant. He may have even moved & disposed of the body after Casey initially put it somewhere first.

Possible, especially when you look at her cell phone log around the suspected time of Caylee's disappearance. When she made all those frantic calls, she called her parents cells, work, home, etc.....never called Lee. Maybe that's because he was with her at the time?

My thoughts exactly.

I do not like thinking about this but have always wondered, when Cindy said she was walking around the house and yard, crying and trying to think, Casey and Lee were in the bedroom. When Cindy came back in she and got to the door, she said Casey was crying and she heard her say "kidnapped". I have wondered is Casey and Lee were trying to think of a story and were talking about the story that Caylee was "kidnapped". Maybe Cindy just overheard the last part. Maybe Lee came up with the name of ZG. Something just does not fit. jmo

I personally think it was only KC who did whatever she did to Caylee and only KC disposed of Caylee.

How do I change the thread the title? I don't want to mislead people that this is a press release or anything.

If George did help her then as an ex-LE he did a horrible job in getting rid of evidence. Fluid stains & hair still in the trunk ????
A crazy kidnapping story that had not one shred of truth to it ??
C'mon.

No, GPA did not help her before July 15th.
Since then yes, but not before.

I think Lee is the one person who is always able to see right through Casey and her lies. I don't think he helped at all. Looking at CA and GA's initial reactions. I don't think it was them either. It had to be someone outside that family.

No way. I just don't think lee or CA or GA would do this. I think they were a family in shock and are now in protect each other mode.

If she had help it was some random guy with a criminal background that she had relations with who will not incriminate himself and who she will not reveal as it will implicate her, but I think it will be a matter of time.

At this point he is considered a victim and this is such a bad idea without any links. I bet this thread will be closed. The title makes it sound like a news release.

LP brought this up last night on Nancy Grace....

My money is on Georgie and has been from the beginning.

I do not think Lee was an accomplice. This theory just makes no sense. IMHO. When this first started there were three people at the house. Cindy, Lee and Casey. From the phone conversations it truly seems as if Cindy was in shock, she mentioned that her son just talked to her daughter and that she told him Caylee had been missing for 31 days. The only person in this family who was not present at that time, and came home later, was George.
If anyone in this family helped Casey my money is on George. George would have realized this news would kill Cindy. He wouldn't have told her at first. He might of helped his daughter though.
I am thinking, in my heart of hearts, that NOW this whole family knows what happened to Caylee.

I personally think it was only KC who did whatever she did to Caylee and only KC disposed of Caylee.

I agree, I don't want to project the rumor that the entire family are murderers.

How do I change the thread the title? I don't want to mislead people that this is a press release or anything.

Go up to the first post and click edit in the bottom right

Let's put it this way, I think it was Casey all alone but I want this entire family to do down! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona