Is there an Accomplice and should there be immunity?

Was There an Accomplice?

• Yes

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 151 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Casey acted alone. It's hard for me to believe that GA would have helped and I say this because he was an ex-LE and I would think he would know the consequences of being an accomplice. I don't think Lee helped either and I don't believe Cindy did as well.

I don't think anything is out of the realm of possibilities with this case anymore. And I doubt anything would surprise me at this point either.

I agree, I don't want to project the rumor that the entire family are murderers.

Good point, but I don't think anyone is saying they are murderers, only that she had help after the fact.

I don't think Lee was her accomplice. Don't get me wrong, I'm not fond of any of the family, but I don't think any of them had anything to do with helping KC get rid of Caylee.

Let's put it this way, I think it was Casey all alone but I want this entire family to do down! :)

Oh, me too. But, for what they did, not what Casey did. Obstruction of justice, destroying evidence, and can they charge them with stupidity????

If George did help her then as an ex-LE he did a horrible job in getting rid of evidence. Fluid stains & hair still in the trunk ????
A crazy kidnapping story that had not one shred of truth to it ??
C'mon.

I was simply stating my opinion, as you can see from the IMO at the end of my post. I wasn't looking for a debate.

I find it hard to believe that she could keep her mouth shut and not tell anyone if something had happened to Caylee, especially if it was an accident.

Let's put it this way, I think it was Casey all alone but I want this entire family to do down! :)
I TOTALLY agree with that!!!! I don't think Lee, GA or CA were involved, but they have become involved by protecting her.

NO, I don't believe this theory flies at all. This is after reading (but I can't remember where) that Lee came to his parents home the night Cindy brought Casey back after a month and she confessed that Caylee had been gone a month...right before Cindy made the 3rd 911 call, IIRC.

who knows that that is the first time he heard of it, though...?

we don't really seem to know the facts about too much in this case, unfortunately.

Good point, but I don't think anyone is saying they are murderers, only that she had help after the fact.

Exactly, and have they not already showed their unconditional support to their daughter despite of all the "evidence"? It seems like they refuse to believe she is capable of doing anything wrong (denial), Cindy in particular. I think GA may have some doubts, but he will never admit it.

This is my post in another thread. But I just tried to think of another outside the box thing.

The something surprising might be that one of her friends, that no one has suspected, was involved or has information of where Caylee's was body being hidden. Maybe that person, has information that will give LE and TES a place to start searching?

I keep thinking that AL story...his interview was kinda funny. But first of all...

1. He was what had changed recently ie becoming the new boyfriend.

2. He was the one benefitting from the money being stolen.

3. He denies hearing conversations with her family.

4. He picked up Casey at the Check Cashing place (of what time we're not 100% certain. But he does go to school....so when did he pick he pick her up?

5. If Casey was out on the town, early the day of the car abandonment, where did her boyfriend think she was all night?

6. He never, smelled her car?

7. He took off to NY right after the car was abadoned. Did he drive/fly? If he drove, did he take Caylee along for a car ride along the way. Hence, Casey not "knowing" where Caylee is?

8. Why didn't he let Casey stay at his apartment when he was gone?

9. Why did he make suggestions about how Caylee acted around the pool or the stairs? sounds like he was suggesting ways Caylee met her fate..?

10. He found Amy's checks and also called Amy and told her to talk to police Right after Casey left. I don't think he knew Amy's number before? I don't think they really had a friendship before?

11. According to one of their statements Amy, AL and others gathered around to compare Casey lies. Is this how AL straightened his story out?

Just thoughts.

NO, I don't believe this theory flies at all. This is after reading (but I can't remember where) that Lee came to his parents home the night Cindy brought Casey back after a month and she confessed that Caylee had been gone a month...right before Cindy made the 3rd 911 call, IIRC.

In that first phone call Casey made when she called home she told her mom, "calling you guys was a *advertiser censored*** waste"....Lee was getting real stern telling her "I am not going round and round with you AGAIN"...
I don't think Lee or Cindy helped her do anything except covering up for her lies now.
jmo

This is my post in another thread. But I just tried to think of another outside the box thing.

The something surprising might be that one of her friends, that no one has suspected, was involved or has information of where Caylee's was body being hidden. Maybe that person, has information that will give LE and TES a place to start searching?

I keep thinking that AL story...his interview was kinda funny. But first of all...

1. He was what had changed recently ie becoming the new boyfriend.

2. He was the one benefitting from the money being stolen.

3. He denies hearing conversations with her family.

4. He picked up Casey at the Check Cashing place (of what time we're not 100% certain. But he does go to school....so when did he pick he pick her up?

5. If Casey was out on the town, early the day of the car abandonment, where did her boyfriend think she was all night?

6. He never, smelled her car?

7. He took off to NY right after the car was abadoned. Did he drive/fly? If he drove, did he take Caylee along for a car ride along the way. Hence, Casey not "knowing" where Caylee is?

8. Why didn't he let Casey stay at his apartment when he was gone?

9. Why did he make suggestions about how Caylee acted around the pool or the stairs? sounds like he was suggesting ways Caylee met her fate..?

10. He found Amy's checks and also called Amy and told her to talk to police Right after Casey left. I don't think he knew Amy's number before? I don't think they really had a friendship before?

11. According to one of their statements Amy, AL and others gathered around to compare Casey lies. Is this how AL straightened his story out?

Just thoughts.

Very interesting...

I find it hard to believe that she could keep her mouth shut and not tell anyone if something had happened to Caylee, especially if it was an accident.

She has lied to all her friends and family about many things. One friend even said she was like two different people!
I don't think she told anyone. jmo :)

I think Casey has some friends in some very low places that helped her out with this little detail. And not any of the friends that we have seen come forward yet.

I think *IF* she had an accomplice with disposing the body, it was George. I think he "caught" her with Caylee's body either in her trunk or in the backyard and helped her from there. I'm not totally sold on the accomplice idea though, but it sure is a possibility.

I do not think Cindy or Lee knew a thing until some time after Cindy placed those 911 calls. This is all IMO of course.
I agree 100%!

I just cannot see 100 pound Casey carrying 50 pound Caylee through the gator infested swamp. I also cannot see Casey digging a hole of any substantial size or trudging through the woods alone. I could see her toss Caylee off a bridge, is there a bridge over Lake Jessup??????

The only thing that bothers me about the George accomplice theory is the way George acted in the beginning....telling LE that he felt his daughter was witholding information & that she didn't want him to open the car trunk. If he helped her, why would he say that? Hoping to hint to LE that Caylee was dead & Casey did it? IDK....

I think I have to stick by my belief that George helped Casey after he found out that little Caylee was dead. I also think that he may have found the chloroform in the trunk of the vehicle and used it in the trunk to confuse the evidence there. I believe he cleaned the trunk. I really think that he might have advised Casey to leave the car somewhere and report it stolen. Also to leave her purse in the car to increase the chance of the car being stolen. Casey did not report the car stolen or Caylee missing, so she did not do what George told her to. She kept putting it off. I believe that she threw some clothes and trash (pizza) into the trunk and that when George picked the car up from the towing company, he also went to the extension of J. Blanchard Park and threw those clothes over into the wooded area. LE has never mentioned those clothes again or confirmed/denied that they were Casey's and Caylee's. That is very odd.

It is just my opinion that George did help Casey in June - I do not have an opinion on what day. I believe that we will not know where little Caylee is unless George tells where he placed/buried her body. It might be that Casey does not know where Caylee's body is because George told her it would be better if she did not know. I think that when Grandma wrote her MySpace entry, she did know that Caylee was dead. When I read that entry, it seemed to me to be more of grief of a death of Caylee than of her just being missing or Casey just not letting her see Caylee.

In the beginning, I think that only George and Casey knew that Caylee was dead. Then later on, Cindy and Lee were told. I do believe that there was a 'script' of sorts to tell LE. They were all in agreement about June 9th being the last day they saw Caylee. Even adamant about it. Then the nursing home video surfaced and they HAD to change that date to June 15th as it was Father's Day and could be proven.

So all in all, I think all of the Anthony's are covering up for Casey. I believe that little Caylee died of an overdose of chloroform or some other drug and heat from the trunk. The pic of little Caylee in her swimsuit taken on the walkway at the GP's has always bothered me. It looks as if Caylee is so very hot and her smile is very forced. She seemed to be smiling because Casey told her to.

Sorry for such a long post, but I think that George was Casey's accomplice, and that Lee and Cindy went about aiding in the coverup possibly even days later.

I listened to those 911 calls Cindy made - and on the second one, when the dispatcher told her to put Casey on the phone, you could hear Cindy in the background telling George what happened - she was frantic. Not once did I hear George respond. I thought his description of what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her was almost 'too detailed' also - no hestiation when he was saying what she was wearing. He has also stayed out of the limelight until recently. Lee, on the other hand, might know something now but at the time of the phone call Casey made to her home after she got arrested I think he was in the dark like the rest of the family (and us) were - you could tell in the way he talked to her. But as we all know that all changed quickly with the othre phone calls and their 'coded' conversations.

If I had to pick someone from the family, it would be pops.

Oh yeah - do y'all remember in one of the early interviews with GA, he said that he spoke to Casey (she was in jail) and that she told him that she had written a letter to LE and wanted him to know and he said, ok. I thought that was a little off.

I think Casey has some friends in some very low places that helped her out with this little detail. And not any of the friends that we have seen come forward yet.

I agree and they may not have even known her by her real name and since they have a criminal past they are not coming forward. She will not reveal them at all until backed into a tight corner. Right now she has it so easy she can't even see the corner from where she is standing.

My thoughts exactly.

good catch. Never even thought of brother. If it does happen to be him, would explain CA and GA cover in all of this. Losing 3 people in all of this? Son, daughter and grandbaby. Adds to the pain, agony and nightmere to all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph