Jail videos from 2/2/10 & 2/4/10 (Released 2/12) #2

I noticed that MC was spilling on DB about doctor shopping in NC & VA for percocets... She is sure MAD at DB.

I noticed that MC was spilling on DB about doctor shopping in NC & VA for percocets... She is sure MAD at DB.

Let her get mad. If she gets mad enough, she'll talk. That is, if she is not directly responsible for Haleigh's demise.

A charge of trafficking is based on the amount (weight) of drugs. Though it does often involve crossing state (or country) borders it doesn't need to [to] make it "trafficking". I know we already know this but these people are all very ignorant. I'm at a loss as to why their lawyers or public defenders are not letting them know the seriousness of their charges. Trafficking is a very serious charge- we are in the middle of a "war on drugs", very often people who sell drugs (even just weed) spend more time in prison than child molesters do. They could spend the rest of their lives in prison- really, the rest of their lives!!

Yet here's Tommy's talking about getting out in 3 months.. And Donna? Talking to whoever on the phone saying "I gave those pills to Misty, I didn't sell them to her.. Misty sold the pills I GAVE to her". OMG, come on, Does this woman really think that giving someone drugs for free is any better than selling in the eyes of the law? Like she thinks admitting she gave them away will get her out of charges for trafficking.

They are screwed unless they start talking the truth, IMO.

I looked up Florida trafficking laws

(c)1. Any person who knowingly sells, purchases, manufactures, delivers, or brings into this state, or who is knowingly in actual or constructive possession of, 4 grams or more of any morphine, opium, oxycodone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, or any salt, derivative, isomer, or salt of an isomer thereof, including heroin, as described in s. 893.03(1)(b), (2)(a), (3)(c)3., or (3)(c)4., or 4 grams or more of any mixture containing any such substance, but less than 30 kilograms of such substance or mixture, commits a felony of the first degree, which felony shall be known as "trafficking in illegal drugs," punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. If the quantity involved:
a. Is 4 grams or more, but less than 14 grams, such person shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of 3 years, and the defendant shall be ordered to pay a fine of $50,000.

b. Is 14 grams or more, but less than 28 grams, such person shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of 15 years, and the defendant shall be ordered to pay a fine of $100,000.

c. Is 28 grams or more, but less than 30 kilograms, such person shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of 25 calendar years and pay a fine of $500,000.

More @ link- http://www.thelawman.net/PracticeAreas/Florida-Drug-Trafficking-Statutes.asp

Go down to the second #3 and the info for opiates begins in section C. It goes into other quantitys and the punishment for those also.

BBM Great work there :eek:nline: ! , I just could not find it on here. Thanks again!

(there are only 5, according to Kubler-Ross, but in Misty's instance, I'm sure at least 2 more needed to be added)

Yes, mine were....

1. Detox, 2. Craving, 3. Denial, 4. Anger, 5. Plea Bargaining, 6. Depression, and 7. Acceptance.

Misty is still looping stuck in 3 and 4.

When ToC and LyC are talking to each other ToC acts like he doesn't want to let his kids see MC (doesn't want LyC to fill out the paper required for the kids to visit MC and doesn't even like the waving at her) and they are all talking trash about her, but when he talks to LaC and HC he is very concerned for her. What? Did I miss something or something?

Did anyone catch when HC was going to court? Anyone know anything about that?

When ToC and LyC are talking to each other ToC acts like he doesn't want to let his kids see MC (doesn't want LyC to fill out the paper required for the kids to visit MC and doesn't even like the waving at her) and they are all talking trash about her, but when he talks to LaC and HC he is very concerned for her. What? Did I miss something or something?

If you follow dysfunction, he's trying to be protective of his children (though we can't forget he was so doped up taking this same son to the bus stop). But what he's really doing is attempting to block Misty from seeing his son out of pique for his being in this mess.

Personally, Lindsy should not be bringing those children to the jail at all; she should be packing them off to a safe haven where she then gets them counseling to deal with this whole mess.

When he talks to his parents about Misty, it is back into the family dynamics and all for one mentality. Trashing Misty hasn't gotten Tommy anywhere with his dad in the past, and no doubt was the cause of the fight between the two of them which resulted in things and punches being thrown.

Tommy told the cops that Misty wasn't @ home that night. She told the cops about his burglaries. It's tit for tat with these 2. If he was worried about protecting his kids, he wouldn't've been driving them around, while stoned out of his mind. He wouldn't've been dealing drugs, & he would insist that Lindsey spend the refund money on them. I think he's trying to keep story swapping to a minimum. For some reason, it seems that he is trying very hard to retain control of this situation.

Yes, mine were....

1. Detox, 2. Craving, 3. Denial, 4. Anger, 5. Plea Bargaining, 6. Depression, and 7. Acceptance.

Misty is still looping stuck in 3 and 4.

And as of Feb 2, TC was stuck squarely between 2 and 3. :tsktsk:

The conversations are very different in context. The comments made to his his wife arise from his resentment for what he considers Misty's responsibility for his predicament. The discussion with his parents relates primarily to (yet another) rash decision by Misty that would endanger her life (being moved into general population).

I could be angry with my sister and not speak to her for awhile or want my spouse to speak with her, but if she were about to jump in front of a train, I'd still try to rescue her.

Originally Posted by LoveEndsWar
If MC was under the influence would the LDT be accurate.. ?

ETA: I mean could they give her another LDT after she has been in jail and off all the drugs?
I don't know if it would do any good, but now that she is facing all this time, I can't help but wonder.

Bold is mine-
I think that's a very good question.

I asked my son who has been in LE for over 20 years about this and he said drugs do make a polygraph unreliable. He said he would not let anyone, heaven forbid, in our family take one period but that any type drug such as anti anxiety or any antidepressant meds would also give a false reading. I asked because at the time Misty took the test and "Failed miserably" she was on both. I think the drugs she was prescribed at the time would have made the test invalid let alone any illegal drugs she may have been taking also.

So to answer your question since she is on anti anxiety meds in jail she could get a false reading so the test would be no good for her because she would probably "fail miserably" again even if she is telling the truth. JMO

Tommy told the cops that Misty wasn't @ home that night. She told the cops about his burglaries. It's tit for tat with these 2. If he was worried about protecting his kids, he wouldn't've been driving them around, while stoned out of his mind. He wouldn't've been dealing drugs, & he would insist that Lindsey spend the refund money on them. I think he's trying to keep story swapping to a minimum. For some reason, it seems that he is trying very hard to retain control of this situation.

And when Lisa was mad at Misty for pressing charges againt Tommy she told the world that she feels her daughter knows more than what she's saying.. that she knows something. Prior to that Lisa was very protective of Misty saying she knows nothing. In these videos Lisa is back to protecting Misty and is angry that the police think Misty might know more than what she's saying. Mommy was mad at her daughter and wanted to hurt her so she goes on TV and talks $hit about her. nice

When trouble comes these kinds of people pick sides- everyone is fair game.

Did I happen to mention family dysfunction dynamics?

Originally Posted by LoveEndsWar
If MC was under the influence would the LDT be accurate.. ?

ETA: I mean could they give her another LDT after she has been in jail and off all the drugs?
I don't know if it would do any good, but now that she is facing all this time, I can't help but wonder.

I asked my son who has been in LE for over 20 years about this and he said drugs do make a polygraph unreliable. He said he would not let anyone, heaven forbid, in our family take one period but that any type drug such as anti anxiety or any antidepressant meds would also give a false reading. I asked because at the time Misty took the test and "Failed miserably" she was on both. I think the drugs she was prescribed at the time would have made the test invalid let alone any illegal drugs she may have been taking also.

So to answer your question since she is on anti anxiety meds in jail she could get a false reading so the test would be no good for her because she would probably "fail miserably" again even if she is telling the truth. JMO

BBM I guess I was thinking along the lines of her not taking anything. How long would she have to be on nothing at all? Very insightful response and I thank you.

Well I guess ToC could take his LDT without anything in his system since he said they are not giving him anything. He looked like his wheels were turning when they were talking about the LDT. But he most likely was thinking about the cost of it. I wish someone would volunteer to pay for it. He seems pretty desperate about getting out and saving all his money, including lying to TiC about his money.

And when Lisa was mad at Misty for pressing charges againt Tommy she told the world that she feels her daughter knows more than what she's saying.. that she knows something. Prior to that Lisa was very protective of Misty saying she knows nothing. In these videos Lisa is back to protecting Misty and is angry that the police think Misty might know more than what she's saying. Mommy was mad at her daughter and wanted to hurt her so she goes on TV and talks $hit about her. nice

When trouble comes these kinds of people pick sides- everyone is fair game.
But to be fair to Lisa, there's a big difference between knowing or hiding something, & committing murder. Who I have a hard time understanding is Lindsey. Misty has accused Tommy of molesting her & ratted him out for the burglaries, but Lindsey still supports her. Huh? That's not normal. I really do believe Tommy is trying to control the story swapping. Why????

I was just re watching the video of Tommy and his mom. They mentioned about court being on the 17th. Did Tommy have a court date today as well as DB? IF so, does anyone know the staus of it? Or did they mean March 17? I am confused....again!

But to be fair to Lisa, there's a big difference between knowing or hiding something, & committing murder. Who I have a hard time understanding is Lindsey. Misty has accused Tommy of molesting her & ratted him out for the burglaries, but Lindsey still supports her. Huh? That's not normal. I really do believe Tommy is trying to control the story swapping. Why????

BBM I have to agree. LyC did say don't be dumb like your sister but other than that, she seemed eager to fill out the papers and get a visit with her/get the kids a visit with her. There's something going on with her supporting MC, despite the robbery and molestation accusations or whatever. I see it too.

BBM I have to agree. LyC did say don't be dumb like your sister but other than that, she seemed eager to fill out the papers and get a visit with her/get the kids a visit with her. There's something going on with her supporting MC, despite the robbery and molestation accusations or whatever. I see it too.
Yeah, if she believes Misty about the molestation, Tommy's gotta go. But if she doesn't believe her, then don't forgive & forget so easily. Those are damaging accusations, & cause for grudge time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back