Jail videos from 2/2/10 & 2/4/10 (Released 2/12) #2

I was just re watching the video of Tommy and his mom. They mentioned about court being on the 17th. Did Tommy have a court date today as well as DB? IF so, does anyone know the staus of it? Or did they mean March 17? I am confused....again!

I was under the impression it was supposed to be on The 17th of February, which is today. Hank Croslin Sr. mentioned his court day was on the 18th of February and Tommy told his mom that his dad's court day was the day after his...JMO..

I was under the impression it was supposed to be on The 17th of February, which is today. Hank Croslin Sr. mentioned his court day was on the 18th of February and Tommy told his mom that his dad's court day was the day after his...JMO..

well thanks Emeralgem! I was checking the docket and didn't find anything, maybe it isn't posted yet. I will check again when i get home (30 mins) and post if i find anything.... :)

I see Ron, Misty and Hope all having court tomorrow Feb. 18 in Putnam Co. for the drug trafficking charges.

But to be fair to Lisa, there's a big difference between knowing or hiding something, & committing murder. Who I have a hard time understanding is Lindsey. Misty has accused Tommy of molesting her & ratted him out for the burglaries, but Lindsey still supports her. Huh? That's not normal. I really do believe Tommy is trying to control the story swapping. Why????

I think Tommy is involved in Haleigh's disappearence but that's just me.

And when Lisa was mad at Misty for pressing charges againt Tommy she told the world that she feels her daughter knows more than what she's saying.. that she knows something. Prior to that Lisa was very protective of Misty saying she knows nothing. In these videos Lisa is back to protecting Misty and is angry that the police think Misty might know more than what she's saying. Mommy was mad at her daughter and wanted to hurt her so she goes on TV and talks $hit about her. nice

When trouble comes these kinds of people pick sides- everyone is fair game.

Ahh yes....and for those who haven't seen it....

It is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm6lLWWFKNM&NR=1

I watched most of the jail videos, thank you to Patty for all of the work !

I had previously thought that Tommy was the one with the most hope out of the bunch, but after these tapes with his wife and son, I can no longer say that. They are starving, yet he needs her money for bail. I hope that Lindsay can see the light with time and distance. Tommy may actually think he is going to stay clean once he gets out, but I don't hear any real growth in his comments. Of course, that takes time and treatment (and an honest desire to change). It's easy staying clean in jail, and very easy to believe you are going to do things different when you get out...but, none of them have had enough time behind bars and treatment to really know what it means to be clean once you are back on the outside. I hope Lindsay has some good family support and learns how destructive an enabler can be in an addicts life.

Ahh yes....and for those who haven't seen it....

It is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm6lLWWFKNM&NR=1
Thanks for bringing this interview back up Elle.

Maybe it's just me. IMO, Lisa was upset with Misty and she didn't really say anything hateful. Lisa feels that Misty knows something per the reporter. She made an emotional plea to Misty.
If she knows anything about Haleigh she wants Misty to tell her, that she loves her and she will be right by her side, that they can work though it.

Lisa said, that she feels deep down in her heart that Misty and Ron are holding something back. She expressed her opinion of Misty and Ron holding something back and she loves her daughter. But that is just how I interpreted the interview. It is understandable if she would of been mad at Misty for putting a restraining order on her brother. Look how fast Misty asked for the restraining order to be lifted when she wanted to get away from Ron.
That is what I don't understand.:waitasec: Why has Misty not put one on Ron after all the allegations of Ron's abuse to-wards her? I am not sure if Misty is afraid of Ron himself, or afraid of what Ron knows that may hurt her in a legal way rather than a physical way.
Just doesn't make sense with all the fighting between Ron and Misty and Misty being the last one to be home with Haleigh. You would think that Ron would be irate with Misty the same way he was when he thought she was pregnant by someone else. :waitasec:How can he be so irate then and not now after his daughter goes missing.

Thanks for bringing this interview back up Elle.

Maybe it's just me. IMO, Lisa was upset with Misty and she didn't really say anything hateful. Lisa feels that Misty knows something per the reporter. She made an emotional plea to Misty.
If she knows anything about Haleigh she wants Misty to tell her, that she loves her and she will be right by her side, that they can work though it.

Lisa said, that she feels deep down in her heart that Misty and Ron are holding something back. She expressed her opinion of Misty and Ron holding something back and she loves her daughter. But that is just how I interpreted the interview. It is understandable if she would of been mad at Misty for putting a restraining order on her brother. Look how fast Misty asked for the restraining order to be lifted when she wanted to get away from Ron.
That is what I don't understand.:waitasec: Why has Misty not put one on Ron after all the allegations of Ron's abuse to-wards her? I am not sure if Misty is afraid of Ron himself, or afraid of what Ron knows that may hurt her in a legal way rather than a physical way.
Just doesn't make sense with all the fighting between Ron and Misty and Misty being the last one to be home with Haleigh. You would think that Ron would be irate with Misty the same way he was when he thought she was pregnant by someone else. :waitasec:How can he be so irate then and not now after his daughter goes missing.

Excellent questions, Bold by me...that question is the one I ask myself. After all this why not talk?

I wonder when they will be releasing more tapes. The last were February 4th and this is February 17th. There must be slews and slews of tapes that we haven't seen. I hope that we will get all of RC's soon. We still haven't heard and are very curious about what he has to tell TN (other than I love you). LOL
Theres a new thread about more tapes to be released soon.

My thoughts on the trafficking charges, MC admits that DB was going to a NC Doctor, and to a VA Doctor, and then bringing the pills back to FL to be sold...That right there makes this a trafficking case, when you go outside the state of FL and purchase drugs for the sole purpose to bring them back to FL to sell them then you have committed drug trafficing....But MC does not seem to understand even that..

My thoughts on the trafficking charges, MC admits that DB was going to a NC Doctor, and to a VA Doctor, and then bringing the pills back to FL to be sold...That right there makes this a trafficking case, when you go outside the state of FL and purchase drugs for the sole purpose to bring them back to FL to sell them then you have committed drug trafficing....But MC does not seem to understand even that..

Link to Florida Statute re: trafficking narcotics

http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/in...TM&Title=->2009->Ch0893->Section 135#0893.135

My head hurts too bad to even attempt a citation. [sorry 'bout that.]

btw - I am in no way disagreeing w/Kim. Just providing a link to actual statute.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back