James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

The truth about JB's murder is-she will never get the justice she so deserves-no one is ever going to prison for her horriffic death.The people who did this to her literally got away with killing her & they know this!!!

And there is a likelihood that he will be sued.

Heyya Tricia.

By whom?
LW & The Ramseys?
So even with legal advisement, material within the book approches the standard for libel, IYO?

i bought the book. i feel an informed opinion must be based on all

information available to me. i have read all the books, i just

don't post on the case anymore.

i have been a member of ws since 1998, waiting. i feel jonbenet never

had a better advocate than tricia.

pope

Tricia is the radio show available the next day through the same link?

He is still selling a book. And violating an oath that the DA's office and BPD wish he wouldn't do.

Oath? What oath ?

:moo:

Will it be available as an ebook? Amazon said 1-2 weeks for shipping!
That is something that perhaps wiil be answered tonight.
I did want to say that I noticed the book last week, ordered it, and received it today.
It is only out of stock through Amazon directly, but if you click on "new" a list of sellers will appear who have had the book in stock for some time and expedited shipping is available.
Let me tell everyone that the book is a BOMBSHELL. Superlatives fail me at this moment, but as has been said, this book will be the "go to" "encyclopedia" on the JonBenet case.

O/T. My dad was born in Regina. I don't often run across people from Saskatchewan.

Small world! I don't think I have ever even seen anyone from Western Canada on these forums. Does your dad still follow CFL? Usually Saskatchewan born people stay die hard Rider fans :)

Has Mr.Kolar heard the 911 Call version that we don't have access to?
I guess I should ask that in the chat room for the show....d'oh!

Has Mr.Kolar heard the 911 Call version that we don't have access to?
I guess I should ask that in the chat room for the show....d'oh!
Without giving anything away, the short answer is yes.

I am looking forward to reading this book, thank you Tricia for your unwavering desire to follow the truth for JBR, wherever it leads.

I am looking forward to reading this book, thank you Tricia for your unwavering desire to follow the truth for JBR, wherever it leads.

I'll second that.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

So apparently, Kolar wrote about a box of chocolates in JonBenet's room, but they haven't gone into detail (yet...)

He doesn't really want to go into too much detail about much. Especially Burke. That was almost awkward.

I was hoping to come in here for big news and find new evidence...or something, not a book. After doing google searches all day yesterday it should have dawned on me this might not be a 'bombshell' after all. I really wanted to see some kind of justice for little Jon Benet.

I have to say I agree. I feel a little let down. I expected INFORMATION and details. I didn't expect to have to buy a book to get them.
I suppose I will buy it, but I am so disappointed at not hearing what the "bombshell" was until I do.

five unique male profiles and one unique female profile

I have to say I agree. I feel a little let down. I expected INFORMATION and details. I didn't expect to have to buy a book to get them.
I suppose I will buy it, but I am so disappointed at not hearing what the "bombshell" was until I do.

I am with you DeeDee. I'd come more near buying the book if it hadn't been accompanied by all the hoopla that I associate with "advertising." One good book review would have done more to persuade me to buy it than all this secret-secret, hush-hush stuff.

TDNA on the garrote and wrist bindings not matching each other or any other DNA in the case

We know that the Rs as well as many others, including "suspects" like Santa Bill, LHP and family, etc. gave samples, so I assume it didn't match any of them either. I wonder if the Rs' "morning visitors" gave samples.
I want to know if the Stine's gave samples. If there are that many samples on the wrist bindings, more than one person helped with the staging.
Since it doesn't match the panty DNA, Does this push the male DNA we know about further away and more likely to be artifact (left during manufacture or gotten from a party guest who touched a stager's hand?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back