JB alleging leaks by law enforcement

This annoys me. He shouldn't have even told Casey people are making dolls of her due to the fact that now her head will grow even bigger. She is probably LOVING it.

LOL I am just mad he didn't show her the voodoo doll and make it a part of his motion..
Honestly it may make her look a little better with this doll..:bang:

Thank you!

I think I have gremlins in my computer as it has been acting oddly for a couple of weeks now...but only at certain times-otherwise it is fine...gremlins I say!:)

No way Jose!
This will never fly.
You think potential embarassment for your client should even BE a concern? Did you HEAR that they found her DEAD DAUGHTER'S remains down the block from her house about 2 months ago? If she was not too EMBARASSED to kill her daughter for her LIFESTYLE-whatever horrific thing THAT means!-then why shield her from a little embarassment of having the press see what she REALLY is all about? You're kidding right? This is something to do with your strange sense of humor? FYI Nobody thinks your senseless motions are FUNNY! Stop wasting the tax-payers money and the tying up the courts time with your NONSENSE!

UGH! ARGH! OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

Thank you!

I think I have gremlins in my computer as it has been acting oddly for a couple of weeks now...but only at certain times-otherwise it is fine...gremlins I say!:)

No way Jose!
This will never fly.
You think potential embarassment for your client should even BE a concern? Did you HEAR that they found her DEAD DAUGHTER'S remains down the block from her house about 2 months ago? If she was not too EMBARASSED to kill her daughter for her LIFESTYLE-whatever horrific thing THAT means!-then why shield her from a little embarassment of having the press see what she REALLY is all about? You're kidding right? This is something to do with your strange sense of humor? FYI Nobody thinks your senseless motions are FUNNY! Stop wasting the tax-payers money and the tying up the courts time with your NONSENSE!

UGH! ARGH! OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

Yup--------she should have thought about all this before she killed her baby.

Irrelevant Jose? I think that the twisted and demented icons alone on your client's Photobucket are ALL evidence of her state of mind and of the reality in which she EXISTED up to and including the day that she murdered her baby! So I think YOU proving the "irrelevance" of those photos is job 1-don't you agree?

"beautiful people do horrible things"

Yeah-that DOES tend to paint her in a negative light, but it is not a FALSE negative light-it is the light in which she lived her life Jose! and if THAT is negative, well, we can't help THAT now can we?

Oh...now I bet I understand-it's all those tedious HEARTS isn't it JB? Can't let it out that her FAVORITE thing on PLANET EARTH was those tedious little hearts and that will be BLATANTLY obvious IF those pics get out won't it?

Doesn't the motion defeat itself?, in that it publicizes the fact to everyone that the photos will embarass KC and make her look bad so --- now anyone who didn't know will want to see them and go looking!!!! It is like when you want to hype a movie you create some media stir. Way to go.

As stated, the photos were already published on Photobucket so this is just silly.

what is it with these lawyers for the A's.....does the constitution apply to everyone BUT ?????:furious: Didn't bc use that "embarass" line for g&c not able to testify as well as that "emotional" thingy????:furious:

Honestly----their pride prevented them from the right thing several years & months ago...at this point let it go.....tired of them re-writting the laws for themselves....they need to get over themselves....if they are embarrassed over what is/has been released......

I think JB likes seeing himself on TV :crazy:

well at least we will get to see Ms. Inmate again

JB is just ticked off because he want's a doll made of him !! I think a lot of the leaks have been coming from him.

I personally don't see how any photo of Casey at this point could paint her in a negative light.
I believe that 31 days took care of that.

Does this mean it will definitely be after the motion hearing on Monday before we see the pictures (not that we HAVEN'T seen them)??

I, personally, think it's just a stall tactic.

If JB has a clue (ok, maybe he doesn't), he would have known that those pictures have been out there for months. I think he doesn't want the big media outlets like CNN and The Today Show showing them and tainting his jury pool of little old women that may not "get it" yet.

Unless....

Maybe in those 10,000 images are THE IMAGES we were all wondering about....the "bad pictures" LE warned GA of.

sounds like JB and casey don't like the limelight that haleigh is now taking. they needed to do something to bring the attention back to them.

sounds like JB and casey don't like the limelight that haleigh is now taking. they needed to do something to bring the attention back to them.

I agree. With the A's lawyer filing a motion last week to stop testifying and JB filing motions to stop pics and a video coming out. I think they feel defeated in the media. Sorry A's and JB the world in FL doesn't revolve around you. Thank god for that.

As for the leaks ,hello JB this was in the doc dump which is public records along with prob 5000 other pages since this case broke. There were alot of other embarrassing things that were not pics that were in those dumps and I don't see you complaining about those. I think JB needs to read the laws again because he does seems really confused.

These people sure get embarrassed by the darnedest things......

I personally don't see how any photo of Casey at this point could paint her in a negative light.
I believe that 31 days took care of that.

Isn't that the truth! And it was completely her own doing- she set it in stone herself.

You know what would be funny, and much more worth while to sell on E-Bay? A much more suitable and realistic doll. One that's dressed in your basic blue party hearty dress that has a string you can pull, telling lie after lie, occasionally laughing inappropriately. Absolutely! One that comes complete with a second outfit, your basic and boring, prison blues, proudly displaying the words, OCSO INMATE. Also included, a handbag, cell phone, set of stolen checks, and an extra large commissary box completely packed full of a wide range of treats and snacks, such a cheese crackers, chocolates, canned crab meat, expensive water and last but certainly not least, beauty products such as cocoa butter, deodorant soap and a one size fits all, white pair of cotton granny panties.
Bye-bye dental floss, string up my a$$, sexy thong ones I use to wear.
:(

JB needs to call whine-one-one to summon a wahhhh-mulance. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think it actually was closer to 20,000 images, and from what I saw most of them were icons. And most of the photos we have seen before. Some were of Caylee; the party ones were not remarkably different than those we have seen.

If I were JB I think I would be more concerned about the video regarding her behavior when she was arrested.

He's "just doing [his] job, the best way [he] knows how".

Ya'll did see on the Orange Cty site that on 7/17 KC filed an affidavit for insolvency, the court appointed a public defender, and JB entered an appearance, right? Wonder how much the Cty is paying JB per hour for this. And I was worrying about how he could be making ends meet. Geraldo was not paying JB, the county was.

Whether the defender status also transfered after the grand jury indictment or not, I can't tell. But KC is still insolvent and still can't pay. Interesting stuff.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...b4-a447-4e38-9d32-dde3e814200f&CaseID=5960531

(Under Case Actions - 08-CF-0010925-O) 7/16/08 Initial arrest
(Under 08-CF-0015606-O) 10/14/08 Grand Jury Indictment

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname