JB alleging leaks by law enforcement

BetsyB wrote:
JB needs to call whine-one-one to summon a wahhhh-mulance.

Too funny. That's a great one. I needed a good laugh. Thank you BetsyB.
:highfive::applause::applause::applause::thumb::clap::clap::clap::biggrin:

Hold up now...I'm confused (too early for me to think properly - that's my excuse anyway). Okay....doesn't this so called "disc" contain over a thousand photos or something? Cause we haven't exactly seen a 1000 or thousands of photos, have we? I haven't. I saw the club photos, the no clothes party photos, pics of Caylee and Casey in happier times, the drunk photos, and...some other random pics, but they maybe add up to about 100 photos or so. I think that disc contains the nudie/*advertiser censored* pics everyone has been speculating about. I mean, what could be more embarassing that those photos she took of herself (especially the one of her in a bathing suit top or bra - it's in black and white I think - gag). I'm thinking these are photos we haven't seen and ones JB doesn't want us to see. No?

Lets see, grinding on another female, ummmm getting it on with a pole, peeing in a parking lot, driving the porcelin bus, etc etc all these photos on the net, and JB DOES NOT WANT HIS CLIENT EMBARRASED?? LMAO all these photos were on the web for the world to see, bit late here huh JB?

Lets see, grinding on another female, ummmm getting it on with a pole, peeing in a parking lot, driving the porcelin bus, etc etc all these photos on the net, and JB DOES NOT WANT HIS CLIENT EMBARRASED?? LMAO all these photos were on the web for the world to see, bit late here huh JB?

Forgot about that peeing in the parking lot one! And I just remembered the one with her sitting on some nasty public bathroom floor with her head IN the toilet.

Hold up now...I'm confused (too early for me to think properly - that's my excuse anyway). Okay....doesn't this so called "disc" contain over a thousand photos or something? Cause we haven't exactly seen a 1000 or thousands of photos, have we? I haven't. I saw the club photos, the no clothes party photos, pics of Caylee and Casey in happier times, the drunk photos, and...some other random pics, but they maybe add up to about 100 photos or so. I think that disc contains the nudie/*advertiser censored* pics everyone has been speculating about. I mean, what could be more embarassing that those photos she took of herself (especially the one of her in a bathing suit top or bra - it's in black and white I think - gag). I'm thinking these are photos we haven't seen and ones JB doesn't want us to see. No?

But surely they wouldn't release those types of pics, now would they? Eww, I surely don't want to see them!

I think it actually was closer to 20,000 images, and from what I saw most of them were icons. And most of the photos we have seen before. Some were of Caylee; the party ones were not remarkably different than those we have seen.

SNIP

snipped by me

Maybe he was planning on the sale of some or these pictures to continue funding the defense ? If everyone already gets a free copy via OCSO, why would the media license any ?

You know what would be funny, and much more worth while to sell on E-Bay? A much more suitable and realistic doll. One that's dressed in your basic blue party hearty dress that has a string you can pull, telling lie after lie, occasionally laughing inappropriately. Absolutely! One that comes complete with a second outfit, your basic and boring, prison blues, proudly displaying the words, OCSO INMATE. Also included, a handbag, cell phone, set of stolen checks, and an extra large commissary box completely packed full of a wide range of treats and snacks, such a cheese crackers, chocolates, canned crab meat, expensive water and last but certainly not least, beauty products such as cocoa butter, deodorant soap and a one size fits all, white pair of cotton granny panties.
Bye-bye dental floss, string up my a$$, sexy thong ones I use to wear.
:(

I don't really like to post, but love reading on here. However, I have to respond to this because I LOVE IT!!! You made my espresso come out my nose and eventhough it hurt a little, it was totally worth it. I see a bright future for you in the marketing area!!!

Does this mean it will definitely be after the motion hearing on Monday before we see the pictures (not that we HAVEN'T seen them)??

I, personally, think it's just a stall tactic.

If JB has a clue (ok, maybe he doesn't), he would have known that those pictures have been out there for months. I think he doesn't want the big media outlets like CNN and The Today Show showing them and tainting his jury pool of little old women that may not "get it" yet.

Unless....

Maybe in those 10,000 images are THE IMAGES we were all wondering about....the "bad pictures" LE warned GA of.

Ahhhh, that's right! (lightbulb!) :crazy:
I betcha you're right, these are probably those pics!

I don't really like to post, but love reading on here. However, I have to respond to this because I LOVE IT!!! You made my espresso come out my nose and eventhough it hurt a little, it was totally worth it. I see a bright future for you in the marketing area!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You should post more often! That was great!

I agree. With the A's lawyer filing a motion last week to stop testifying and JB filing motions to stop pics and a video coming out. I think they feel defeated in the media. Sorry A's and JB the world in FL doesn't revolve around you. Thank god for that.

As for the leaks ,hello JB this was in the doc dump which is public records along with prob 5000 other pages since this case broke. There were alot of other embarrassing things that were not pics that were in those dumps and I don't see you complaining about those. I think JB needs to read the laws again because he does seems really confused.

AHHHHHHHHH!! JB is just pizzed cuz he can't sell the pics.

I was thinking that maybe JB wants those pictures for himself so THEY can make money off them. There are a lot of nasty magazines that would buy up those pictures, if they are her "nudie" ones. Maybe, just maybe, JB is looking down the road and thinking $$$$$. If those pictures are released and no one has seen "those" pics, they could possibly sell the rights to those pics.

Unless, of course, the A's claim those are their "pictures"....

AHHHHHHHHH!! JB is just pizzed cuz he can't sell the pics.

By bringing in the latest attempt at a KC doll that is what my instincts are telling me as well. The "flag doll" was Barbie-ish, unlike the unflattering "voo-doo doll". What better way to prevent the next "drunken squat-n-pee" doll then by pointing to one KC might actually be proud of in court?

I think KC will get her rocks off having people address the "flag doll" in court, while at the same time, using the doll to accomplish her & JB's bigger agenda - keeping the more disturbing heart pictures and lewd pics out of the court.

I was thinking that maybe JB wants those pictures for himself so THEY can make money off them. There are a lot of nasty magazines that would buy up those pictures, if they are her "nudie" ones. Maybe, just maybe, JB is looking down the road and thinking $$$$$. If those pictures are released and no one has seen "those" pics, they could possibly sell the rights to those pics.

Can you imagine the marketing spiel???? "For $3.95 (plus tax where applicable) you too can own a copy of the baby killer tot mom naked!"

I think I just threw up a lil in my mouth at the depths this case could actually be driven down to.

They would do that. YUP
LMFFAO

...next, jb is gonna file a motion to seize all our computers cause now we have them all saved on our c: Drive!!! Haha!!! Nah! Nah! Jb!!!

...next, jb is gonna file a motion to seize all our computers cause now we have them all saved on our c: Drive!!! Haha!!! Nah! Nah! Jb!!!

:crazy:

I was just thinking the same thing lol! Sure enough it takes up a chunk of my hard drive.

Maybe I shouldn't say that :waitasec:

If he is so worried about his client being EMBARRASED, then why hasn't he stepped down and let a real lawyer take over??

I agree with Mammabear and others, he is just mad because he doesn't have 'rights' to those pictures. I don't t hink he could have sold them. Seeing a girl puke isn't 'cute.' Of course, some web sites would love to have had it and the golden flow one. ... Gross!

I so wish they would make him prove his claim. What photo, when and by whom was it leaked. And if he can't prove it, hold him for contempt of court for harrassment and wasting the court's time. Seriously!

This is exactly what I thought! She's (KC) probably thinking "I'm soooo popular! I have a doll and everything!" Lol! I'm waiting for the KC bobblehead!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you for my 1st morning laugh !!!! A KC Bobblehead! How about a Bobblehead pair, KC and JB!!! Now, they might sell!

How can JB go ask a judge to change the law just because his client might be embarrassed? She wasn't embarrassed when they were on public display on Photobucket.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I personally don't see how any photo of Casey at this point could paint her in a negative light.
I believe that 31 days took care of that.

My nomination for post of the day! Well said!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back