JB alleging leaks by law enforcement

Forgot about that peeing in the parking lot one! And I just remembered the one with her sitting on some nasty public bathroom floor with her head IN the toilet.

The girl has no shame, she IS an embarrasment!!!!!

Lets see, grinding on another female, ummmm getting it on with a pole, peeing in a parking lot, driving the porcelin bus, etc etc all these photos on the net, and JB DOES NOT WANT HIS CLIENT EMBARRASED?? LMAO all these photos were on the web for the world to see, bit late here huh JB?

my bold.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What I have is 19,019 images in 13 folders. No "bad" pics at all that I saw. Icon after icon, though.

If he's so worried about the embarrassment angle, my suggestion to him is to not open his mouth.

It's called the internet Jose, look it up. You can find anything you want, including pictures and you don't have to be LE. Ask your client, since she obviously availed herself of several aspects of the internet...especially in the topics of 'chloroform' and 'neck breaking'.

Honestly, JB needs to take some classes in creativity. He's starting to bore me.

I agree. With the A's lawyer filing a motion last week to stop testifying and JB filing motions to stop pics and a video coming out. I think they feel defeated in the media. Sorry A's and JB the world in FL doesn't revolve around you. Thank god for that.

As for the leaks ,hello JB this was in the doc dump which is public records along with prob 5000 other pages since this case broke. There were alot of other embarrassing things that were not pics that were in those dumps and I don't see you complaining about those. I think JB needs to read the laws again because he does seems really confused.

Where are the other members of his "dream team"? Shouldn't someone have tapped him on the shoulder and given him a "but, Jose...." before he started for the courthouse?:waitasec:

I'm thinking the photos we haven't seen yet must be real doozies.

I'm thinking the photos we haven't seen yet must be real doozies.
If so:
Hell, I am sure every man in America might want to see them..(not every but YKWIM) my husband thinks she's hot (god help him)..you would think she wouldn't object..might be the last bit of satisfaction she ever gets..

I'd like to know why JB is attempting to deny his client KC her right to free speech? KC obtained the pics, KC put them on the web and made them available to all. KC wanted them seen. Now they are being seen, and JB is attempting to stop it.

If KC had pics showing her in all her glory...and they were in her photobucket....why haven't we seen them? Did LA delete them?

If KC had pics showing her in all her glory...and they were in her photobucket....why haven't we seen them? Did LA delete them?

maybe there is a secret photobucket acct. that we aren't aware of

i'm thinking she may have had "the bad photos" marked private in her photobucket..that could be why LE was able to see them but we couldn't.

Oh, thanks....I don't know much about how photobucket works. I guess she could have had these pics in a private acct.?

Oh, thanks....I don't know much about how photobucket works. I guess she could have had these pics in a private acct.?

they could all be in the same account, just in different albums within the account. with photobucket you can decide which albums you want public or private.

Just my 2 cents.

IIRC, and I will be happy to go look it up when I get through working, the FBI told George specifically these 'bad' photos were found on the computer "tower". They never said anything about the photos being on the internet. They also said they were probably on someone else's tower. My interpretation, FWIW, is the photos were downloaded onto the computer hard drive. Possibly, they think the photos were taken by someone else, therefore, on someone else's 'tower'. (Hard drive.)
Lanie

Just my 2 cents.

IIRC, and I will be happy to go look it up when I get through working, the FBI told George specifically these 'bad' photos were found on the computer "tower". They never said anything about the photos being on the internet. They also said they were probably on someone else's tower. My interpretation, FWIW, is the photos were downloaded onto the computer hard drive. Possibly, they think the photos were taken by someone else, therefore, on someone else's 'tower'. (Hard drive.)
Lanie

this makes total sense..you're probably right.

Just my 2 cents.

Lanie

I remember reading that and I remember being confused as to what he meant.

Did he mean that someone else took the pics and sent them to KC?

Did he mean that KC loaded them, and there were indications that she sent them to someone else?

Or did it mean that KC was collecting *advertiser censored* from the internet?

This annoys me. He shouldn't have even told Casey people are making dolls of her due to the fact that now her head will grow even bigger. She is probably LOVING it.

ABSOLUTELY. Agree 100%.

Exactly!! I hope the judge makes him cite specific instances of "LE leaks of pics". I bet the good WSers would make short work of showing the pics were available publicly!

I don't believe he's really dumb enough to think that something released through the Sunshine law is a leak. You don't have to be that media savvy to know what a leak is.

He's calling these releases leaks because he's attempting to make the prosecutors look bad and only for that reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back