"Jersey" and MW #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was funny that the neighbor, MH, who was talking about Jersey said he was "about her height - about 5'8." It's a known fact that both men and women exaggerate their height...so she must be only 5'5" too. Not that it matters..but I am getting looney and I digress...:crazy:

The female neighbor & motocycle dude described man carrying baby to be 5'6" - 5'7", wearing white t shirt. She said he was tall & thin(yet this height) - while the dude described a "built" male. I believe a reporter showed both eye witnesses photos of suspects and both chose the same guy -but LE asked reporter to not reveal name. Watch the HLN Show hosted by Vinney today for clips of these 2 people describing man, video of path mystery man with baby took, etc

She claims she personally saw this man with a baby through the blinds on her window.

I went back to the beginning. Although some links are gone :innocent: here is one of the original articles. Her husband, not her, claims he saw the man with the baby. Why isn't he willing to go on camera, and why is she speaking for him, acting like SHE saw it for herself? :waitasec: Another 15 minutes should be up. :floorlaugh:

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...d-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper

The female neighbor & motocycle dude described man carrying baby to be 5'6" - 5'7", wearing white t shirt. She said he was tall & thin(yet this height) - while the dude described a "built" male. I believe a reporter showed both eye witnesses phots and the both chose the same guy -but LE asked reporter to not say name. Watch the HLN Show hosted by Vinney today for clips of these 2 people describing man, video of path mystery man with baby took, etc

WOW! :wow: That's news to me!

In answer to the Reactive Attachment Disorder link so kindly provided by Salem....thank you :) You are correct in pointing out this is a disorder found in children, usually under the age of five.

The disorder manifests itself into other psychosis if not treated. The post portraying MW as someone with this disorder because she likes pyromania, a band, on her FB page and she likes Clown Possee wouldn't attribute any psychosis to her at all.

I'm not sure how we (katshep), would know if MW gorges on food, has an interest in gore, lies daily about obvious things, or is cruel to animals....?

She seems to be a regular person whose life is in the terlet and she's having an "omg wth" week. And when she was a child her mother abandoned her - so sad. We all have our bag of childhood rocks....most of us anyway.

I think "thin" is a very relative. Someone my mom would describe as "thin" could be someone who is overweight/borderline obese. Keep in mind that obesity is over 30% here in the US, so what many now consider "thin" could actually be overweight.

The female neighbor & motocycle dude described man carrying baby to be 5'6" - 5'7", wearing white t shirt. She said he was tall & thin(yet this height) - while the dude described a "built" male. I believe a reporter showed both eye witnesses photos of suspects and both chose the same guy -but LE asked reporter to not reveal name. Watch the HLN Show hosted by Vinney today for clips of these 2 people describing man, video of path mystery man with baby took, etc

That's false. They didn't pick the same man. When reporter showed the neighbor lady the photos she said she doesn't recognize the man at all. And neither do they describe the same man. Not even close.

I beg to differ. The description was almost identical and I do believe an HLN show discussed the reporter told not to reveal the person I. D.

I beg to differ. The description was almost identicle and I do believe an HLN show discussed the reporter told not to reveal the person I. D.

The descriptions are completely different and the neighbor lady did not recognize the photo shown to her at all. The neighbor lady described tall, bald and skinny guy wearing dark pants. The motorcycle guy now claims the guy was wearing "all white."

The descriptions are completely different and the neighbor lady did not recognize the photo shown to her at all. The neighbor lady described tall, bald and skinny guy wearing dark pants. The motorcycle guy now claims the guy was wearing "all white."
The motorcycle guy said the guy he say had a white vest on too. :floorlaugh:

BTW, the neighbor "lady" didn't see the guy herself, she is speaking for her husband who refuses to be on camera. I remember his from the backside, leaning on a car, in the beginning. She has now leading everyone to believe she saw it for herself. Unusual people. :innocent:

She showed the reporter how she saw the tall bald and skinny man through the blinds on her window, so she is most certainly saying she saw this guy herself.

Honestly, I don't believe either of the "sightings". My guess is they wanted their 15 min of fame, so they described someone, then didn't pick anyone out of a line up. MOO

Motorcycle guy claims he picked someone (not Jersey) from a line up.
I don't believe the neighbor lady picked anyone. It doesn't appear she was ever shown a line up (probably because it doesn't appear she got a good look at the face).

Motorcycle guy says the guy had salt and pepper hair....he adds something new everyday...

OK - so who reported the sighting that has the description of the "built" male? Which sighting was that?

Can you please provide links to back up your claims here? Specifically where both witnesses described the same man, chose the same man out of a line up?

Can you please provide links to back up your claims here? Specifically where both witnesses described the same man, chose the same man out of a line up?

Motorcycle guy claimed the man with the baby had a well build body, and was "all dressed in white." The neighbor lady claimed the man was tall "at least 5'8" or taller, and had dark pants on. Those descriptions are no where near close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member