"Jersey" and MW #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure- watch Vinney show aired today. He plays clips of eye witnesses describing the mystery man.

Sure- watch Vinney show aired today. He plays clips of eye witnesses describing the mystery man.

We all watched it, and my memory is distinctly different. Which is why I asked for links. Wherein both witnesses identify the same man. Thanks in advance.

We all watched it, and my memory is distinctly different. Which is why I asked for links. Wherein both witnesses identify the same man. Thanks in advance.

They clearly don't describe the same man. Motorcycle man now claims it was well build male all dressed in white, and with hair. The neighbor lady claims it was tall bald skinny man in t-shirt and dark pants. How can this be possibly construed as the same? Unless one goes by "he looka like a man."

Homeless basketball player. ;)

I haven't laughed all day until I started reading here.Yall just crack me up.I can honestly say I'm glad I don't live in that neighborhood.It sounds like a real circus with clowns and all.Do any of these people know where baby Lisa is?

:rollercoaster:

IMO the witnesses believe they saw what they saw, what I don't believe is that what they saw is what they think they saw.

If that makes sense :)

See how convoluted it gets?

That's why I asked about the tall, skinny, balding man with baby description. I thought that was what I had first heard about the first sighting. And my mind, when I heard that, thought of JI, or possibly several other men that could fit that description in the neighborhood, but NOT short Jersey. It looks like the story has changed to a height. . .5'8"ish. But I don't put a lot of weight on people sizing up other people's heights. I think short, tall, etc would be more telling. JMHO

I tend to give more credence to the first sighting, just because of time and proximity. But it seems the "Lisa" is now kind of inserting herself into it too. So who knows.

I'm just having a hard time buying the timeline and supposed path of an abductor Jersey. The sightings don't sound like they match. The poor blob at BP was probably the local Denny's dishwasher getting off his shift (btw, I have no idea if there is a local Denny's, just using that as a figure of speech). There is too much time between the points. If we are to believe Jersey made the 8:30pm phone call to MW then that means that he would most likely have BL for the next 7.5hrs before he is seen by MT. I just don't know if I buy that.

Even IF the descriptions are different, that just says to me that there were several people involved - Jersey, and whoever he sold Lisa to.

IF DB failed the polygraph on a question like, "Do you know where Lisa is?", I believe it may be because she suspects she does - with Jersey, or someone he knows. She suspects she does know and that comes up as a lie when she doesn't want to say it because she has no proof - just a hunch or a feeling.

Even IF the descriptions are different, that just says to me that there were several people involved - Jersey, and whoever he sold Lisa to.

IF DB failed the polygraph on a question like, "Do you know where Lisa is?", I believe it may be because she suspects she does - with Jersey, or someone he knows. She suspects she does know and that comes up as a lie when she doesn't want to say it because she has no proof - just a hunch or a feeling.

So a live baby Lisa is carried through the streets in insufficient clothing and passed from person to person, with no one reporting a baby crying or distress. I'd like to believe it's true, but...

So, we are going to blame a man who has be "cleared" by LE or "moved on" from, but the person who was drunk or may have blacked out (by her own admission), we are going to believe? All these random people, with different descriptions leads us to believe they were all involved in selling Lisa. WHAT? :silly:

Tonight they interviewed the neighbor Mary that it is beside her home that the couple saw the man with baby walk onto their property.. The property that is shared between Mary and her next door neighbor is the short cut, cut thru that Jersey is known to use daily.. LE searched her home as well as property and the neighbor beside her who the man with the baby looked as thi he was walking thru the night in question.. She said that LE took actual foot molds of the shoe prints that were found in that area..

NG asked her what LE questioned her about and she said they specifically were asking did they see or notice anything out of the ordinary.. It was her response that piqued my curiosity.. Her response was that yes there was something out of the ordinary that night.. That her neighbor's sprinkler system was running late at night, much later than was usual.. She said by 11-11:30pm "Jersey" had obviously come around and finally cut off the sprinkler system.. IMO this just further fueling that Jersey was in this exact area.. A mere 5 houses down from baby Lisa's house, very late night on the night in question.. This is a totally unbiased neighbor that made this statement.. Lol.. NG as is par for the course for her she certainly doesn't like it when someone dares to state somethi g that isn't a direct slug in the parents face!! So as usual she didnt wanna hear chit about what this neighbor had to say.. Just didn't fit her theory of the case that she's so damn certain is absolute fact.. We'll see and time will eventually tell..*shrug*

That just starts getting too complicated for me. When it is so much easier to say drunk DB does something to BL, discovers her dead sometime after SB goes home. Freaks. Gets PN, possibly JI to help her cover it up. The phone call to MW could have been DB, SB or PL calling to that house to get some wacky tabacky or pills. . . .xanax??? BL possible OD??? Phones go with BL so LE can't see contact numbers(not really thought through by drunk DB). For me, it just doesn't have to be any more complicated than that.

All MOO of course.

Does MW's interview seem strange to anyone else? the way she was so tearful and gave us her "back story on abandonment" just raised a red flag to me.
It was almost as if we were seeing her remorse or regret and her defense. She seems in way above her head...maybe she didn't realise this would get so big?

I could be way off base..but I *think* if i was in her place I would be more stoic and maybe a bit annoyed angry that something i had nothing to do with i was being dragged into (if I was innocent) I really don't think I would be giving a poor me sob story about my childhood on national tv. (unless i was building a defense)

Honestly, I don't believe either of the "sightings". My guess is they wanted their 15 min of fame, so they described someone, then didn't pick anyone out of a line up. MOO

i was sceptical of the sightings at first too. Iam still not sure about the motorcycle one..but How coincidental is it that the first sighting (which we got the very next day after this happened) happened to be of a man walking into the yard where we can place jersey that day AND the stolen cell calls jerseys ex.

At the time we heard of the first sighting (basically from day one)..we knew nothing about Jersey or MW. If this was someone just wanting their 15 minutes it is just too coincidental that they would pick the very yard Jersey was at to *say* they saw a man walking into that night.

Isn't jersey a burglar?...He would have known that house was empty?...I wonder if LE know if he broke into that house (the sprinkler house) that night?

That would fit inperfectly to the time line of dumpster fire and garage sighting if he spent a while at the sprinkler house.

I think "thin" is a very relative. Someone my mom would describe as "thin" could be someone who is overweight/borderline obese. Keep in mind that obesity is over 30% here in the US, so what many now consider "thin" could actually be overweight.

I agree, it is all subjective. My mother and sister are obese, they describe anyone under 300lbs as thin, skinny, in shape, built well.

I describe anyone taller than I am, 5'1", as tall. Don't ask me to give measurements, 'cause they will not be close to what a person really is.

Completely subjective to describe someone you do not know, and even more so, at night when only street lights are on. Including age and vision issues on that thought.

I wonder why MW is seemingly putting a road block up by pointing toward Jersey? What is her stake in this that she feels the need to help divert attention from the parents?
If MW was just a means to an end to get something that night, but then everyone went on their own way after the 8:30 phone call and transaction (IMO), what brings her back into the mix?

I wonder if MW was made aware of whatever happening to Baby Lisa because her number was in the phones and the parents gave her a heads up.?? And then she (MW) had the idea to frame Jersey. What if MW just took over and directed the whole cleanup?? Said one person go to this particular dumpster, torch some clothes (dont know whose or why yet). Sends JI out to walk Jerseys known path? 'Im not stuck on JI doing that. OR MW knew where Jersey was for awhile that day so was confident he was near enouigh to Baby Lisa's house that she could point to him??

IDK just trying to work this out.

I wonder why MW is seemingly putting a road block up by pointing toward Jersey? What is her stake in this that she feels the need to help divert attention from the parents?
If MW was just a means to an end to get something that night, but then everyone went on their own way after the 8:30 phone call and transaction (IMO), what brings her back into the mix?

MW was dating Jersey, so she could think this is payback for not being her boyfriend anymore.

I don't think she realizes, or maybe some small part does, that she is also suspect b/c of the phone involvement.

Perhaps the MW house has some illegal activities going on and she wants to shift blame to Jersey. Perhaps MW is involved in the disappearance of Lisa.

All I know is MW needs to stop talking to media, she is making it look worse for herself, all just to be on t.v.

I know where my couple of local homeless/drifter guys roam. And none of them are an ex of mine. I'd imagine alot of people knew of Jerseys path and he was supposedly at the neighbors doing the sprinklers.

I wonder how many adults really live w/ MW? I dont think there is 8 adults. I have no clue just wondering.

With MW insinuating that any one of those other people in that house could have answered the call from the parents phone, I'd think they would be out saying no way I did'nt touch that phone or I was'nt home that night. I'd be upset to be thrown into the mix for no reason.

Would anyone have a map or screen shot of MW's residence? you know just laying around...hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona