Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

I will say this SS, I have already respected your comments throughout the threads here very much so, to the point of hanging on almost every word, I would like to know what is it about this person youre not all that thrilled about?

Honestly, over the past weeks I have been opinionated about certain people but have changed my tune because I learned to give them another chance.

I do not think any new information will come out from Mr. G, I expect it will be basically how CinA mistreated JG and CinA didnt offer help to Casey when Casey needed it. How JG didnt have a temper and how much JG loved Caylee. In my opinion throwing more dirt around about the Anthony family is not going to help this case nor help find Caylee.

Well...he used to be! It is part of the reason I don't have a great deal of respect for him now.

Besides, JG is a grown man and should be fighting his own battles here, imo. Why does he need his father to do it for him?!

When Yuri told Cindy that Jesse did NOT have Caylee, she insinuated that someone Jesse knew had Caylee.

Also, you could say the same for Casey... she is a grown woman and should be fighting her own battles not having her family spewing more lies for her. :rolleyes:

I do not think any new information will come out from Mr. G, I expect it will be basically how CinA mistreated JG and CinA didnt offer help to Casey when Casey needed it. How JG didnt have a temper and how much JG loved Caylee. In my opinion throwing more dirt around about the Anthony family is not going to help this case nor help find Caylee.

I believe that Mr. G has plenty of information that will help shed light - he made several references in the beginning, to the fact that Casey is a product of her environment, etc. and that in the end, the truth will be revealed - he is trying to preserve the dignity of his family -

I will say this SS, I have already respected your comments throughout the threads here very much so, to the point of hanging on almost every word, I would like to know what is it about this person youre not all that thrilled about?

Honestly, over the past weeks I have been opinionated about certain people but have changed my tune because I learned to give them another chance.

I certainly don't think SeriouslySearching expects anyone to hang on every word she says!

I would have to respect what youre saying. I got ya. But hey even I let go on some things and its all water under the bridge. btw, since there was no aknowledgement, I get the drift. But IMO people need to be forgiven for this mis-steps in life dear. People make mistakes. Some need to be forgiven, some dont. Its an earned thing. I thnk Mr. Grund has earned it because maybe he will shed some light, light that we werent expecting to hear.

Although I do remember a certain blog which he was upset with a certain site. Tru that.

I understand what you are saying, but i no me personally if someone attacks my child especially if i no my child is innocent of what they are being attacked about i will be the first to stand up for them and speak my piece to the person(s) attacking my son and they are 19 & 13 its just my motherly instinc i think I will say this much OPRAH once called my a mother bear portecting her cub. cant help there my boys.

That's what parents do.

I guess we just won't know until Monday night.

When Yuri told Cindy that Jesse did NOT have Caylee, she insinuated that someone Jesse knew had Caylee.

Also, you could say the same for Casey... she is a grown woman and should be fighting her own battles not having her family spewing more lies for her. :rolleyes:

Woahh where is this coming from? I don't recall SeriouslySearching ever saying it's OK for anyone to fight anyone elses battles, least of all the A's.

Well lets hope he revealed this truth to LE over a month ago, instead of just putting blogs out saying I know things and eventually will tell people.

I believe that Mr. G has plenty of information that will help shed light - he made several references in the beginning, to the fact that Casey is a product of her environment, etc. and that in the end, the truth will be revealed - he is trying to preserve the dignity of his family -

Well...he used to be! It is part of the reason I don't have a great deal of respect for him now.

Besides, JG is a grown man and should be fighting his own battles here, imo. Why does he need his father to do it for him?!

Good point about Jesse fighting his own battles, but perhaps he can't. Maybe Jesse is a prime witness and has been told it would be better for him not to discuss any of the case in public. Not that he has a gag applied but that he wants to remain a good and pure witness. No tv appearances, no selling his story - not a peep until he testifies. What do ya think, SS, could that be the case?

You can do a search here for it all. I don't feel comfortable saying anything else about that. :X

I am just saying that he doesn't need to wait until he is on NG to "shine light" on anything. It is almost like he is trying to jump in the spotlight instead of "shining a light" on this case.

JG does need to stand up for himself. He has just been accused more or less by CA of kidnapping Caylee in that interview. I would expect a rebuttal from him personally without his dad's help is all. I don't think he needs it. Yuri said they were in no way looking at him for this, Right?

Well let me say that this blog he wrote comes on the heels of the release of the video taped interveiws with LE. So I will say he heard all that and it sparked a real nerve. I dont blame him. It upset me to hear her go there. Cindy was like throwing him under the bus and it appeared to be intentional to take focus off of her daughter in many ways.

Yes, Yuri said Jessie didnt have Caylee, But he did not imply anyone else had her. he was trying to redirect cindy from making more of a fool of herself.

I could not agree more!! Let her deal with this by herself. She is the very root of everything here. :clap:

CA talked about JG and his former/after they split GF that was supposed to be a real Nanny. I guess she is referring to her.

Now, with that I most certainly and totally agree!!

You can do a search here for it all. I don't feel comfortable saying anything else about that. :X

I am just saying that he doesn't need to wait until he is on NG to "shine light" on anything. It is almost like he is trying to jump in the spotlight instead of "shining a light" on this case.

JG does need to stand up for himself. He has just been accused more or less by CA of kidnapping Caylee in that interview. I would expect a rebuttal from him personally without his dad's help is all. I don't think he needs it. Yuri said they were in no way looking at him for this, Right?

correct, he did say that. I do also believe I heard jessies rebuttal the other night on Geraldo, I think last Saturday night

Well lets hope he revealed this truth to LE over a month ago, instead of just putting blogs out saying I know things and eventually will tell people.
Yes, I hope he did. Anything else will sound like sour grapes after the things CA said about him. At least, now we know where he got the idea his son was possibly being "framed".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back