Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Good point about Jesse fighting his own battles, but perhaps he can't. Maybe Jesse is a prime witness and has been told it would be better for him not to discuss any of the case in public. Not that he has a gag applied but that he wants to remain a good and pure witness. No tv appearances, no selling his story - not a peep until he testifies. What do ya think, SS, could that be the case?
It didn't sound that way on Geraldo to me.

I guess it really doesn't matter what I think anyway. He will tell all tomorrow night and I am sure to be front and center watching with everyone else. Guess he will get his airtime, won't he?

I do not think any new information will come out from Mr. G, I expect it will be basically how CinA mistreated JG and CinA didnt offer help to Casey when Casey needed it. How JG didnt have a temper and how much JG loved Caylee. In my opinion throwing more dirt around about the Anthony family is not going to help this case nor help find Caylee.
Excellent post! Just another sideshow IMO. I haven't heard the general public say anything negative about JG. Why call MORE attention to the matter?

I think JG was probably the best thing that EVER happened to Casey or to Caylee, imo. He seemed to truly love them both. I would be delighted to find out that JG DOES have her. Nothing would make me happier as a matter of fact!!

if it turns up to be a side show, then hats off. It may be just more to muddy the waters...but I hope not. Actually several weeks back in one of his blogs, he eluded that he was holding some things back until after this was resolved. Basically, I think he showed restraint in not spewing it earlier. but I guess we'll have to waite until then.

If he had information back then...why wait until now to bring it out into the open? I believe he also referred to this the first time he was on Geraldo.

I think JG was probably the best thing that EVER happened to Casey or to Caylee, imo. He seemed to truly love them both. I would be delighted to find out that JG DOES have her. Nothing would make me happier as a matter of fact!!

I'd agree with you on that point. From just observation I could see how him & his family invested alot in that little girl. And i'm sure he wishes she was with him. he was a big part of her life. And your last part- that would of been a great ending to a very tearful story- that this has been.

I'm intrigued by the comment Rusciano made to Melich about Jesse being "as out there as she is".

This isn't something he was told by Casey, this was his assessment based on knowing him.

What's he talking about?

He is definitely rocking the Tom Jones look there.

I tend to agree with you SS, even after the interview with Cindy, I just don't understand all of this sudden interest to be on tv for the Grunds. Especially the father. I don't get it. If he is defending against what Cindy said about his son, he already did that. I find it odd that he is going on these tv shows now especially since he was threatening anyone who would listen about even mentioning his sons name.

IMO his 15 mins are up. I don't think he would have anymore relevant information. He hadn't dealt with Casey in a while.

I'm intrigued by the comment Rusciano made to Melich about Jesse being "as out there as she is".

This isn't something he was told by Casey, this was his assessment based on knowing him.

What's he talking about?
I don't know, but CA seemed to be alluding to the same about the father. As someone posted, there's no love lost between those two.

I think Mr. G and his son both seem to be very nice people. I would believe them 1000's more than Cindy. Both CA and CA have major lying problems. I can't believe how Cindy tried to throw JG under the bus. I don't blame his dad for one minute for speaking out. Who knows. Maybe JG will be with him or maybe JG doesn't want to get involved but kudos to his dad. They have kept quiet long enough. That CA had her nerve trying to throw this poor kid under the bus when her own daughter is the one that did this indefensable thing to her own daughter. It makes me livid. I can't imagine what it does to Mr. G.

What's he talking about?
And who else did Casey take JG to meet at the pool party? I thought it was rather odd. (My mind is beginning to be a blur of her men at this point.)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back