jessica files for divorce

I knew these two would ultimately get divorced. When Jessica hired Cacee and she moved in with Nick and Jessica I knew the marriage wouldn't last.

Jessica was spending more time with Cacee then Nick - I actually felt sorry for Nick during the last season of the show - I think he felt neglected because Cacee and Jessica were always running off to do something together.

Does anyone remember the look on Nick's face when he saw the picture Jessica put next to her bed - it was of her and Cacee - I thought that a little weird myself.

I couldnt believe Cacee moved in with them, I would never impose on someone that way, especially a newly wed couple! I dont know what she was thinking :loser:

Nick gets half of everything because IMO Jessica would never have amounted to *hit if not for him. Between her and that sister of hers their is not an ounce of talent (again IMO).

Harley said:
Nick gets half of everything because IMO Jessica would never have amounted to *hit if not for him. Between her and that sister of hers their is not an ounce of talent (again IMO).

He will as they didn't have a pre-nup. He will get 1/2 of everything they made while married.

Harley said:
Really? That's interesting. If he was such a force to be reckoned with professionally, why is HIS career in the tank?:dance:

Have a nice day! :p

Yea and he definately will if her stalker/creepy as hell father has anything to do with it.. Someone made the comment of her being an airhead let me just tell ya that girl is no airhead she did that to get 'attention' she thought it made her look 'cute'..Obviously she is very smart that airhead act got her rich! I'm a female I could see right through her airhead act...whatever works I guess but to me she was annoyingggg! :snooty: :waitasec:

Jules said:
He will as they didn't have a pre-nup. He will get 1/2 of everything they made while married.

IdahoMom said:
Really? That's interesting. If he was such a force to be reckoned with professionally, why is HIS career in the tank?:dance:

Have a nice day! :p

I thought the same thing.

I think Nick's career is in the tank (part of the problem) because when he married Jessica he also married her entire family.

The "Newlyweds" show revealed that the centre of attention was always on Jessica and her career and poor Nick was left to fend for himself while following Jessica around to her gigs & being constantly monitored (filmed) by daddy Joe....I don't care who you are...who could survive that in a marriage!!

I believe good things will happen now to Nick as he will be known again as an individual in his own right....something he was never allowed to be, I am sure, while he was married to Jessica.

I dont think ashley is talented but i do like jessica and think she is a good singer, and i dont think she is an airhead either thats a front....her dad does seem a tad creepy though...

I don't keep up with them but if I remember the boys from 98 degrees have not done too much for themselves as far as going solo and the ones that have have not had much success.

michelle said:
I dont think ashley is talented but i do like jessica and think she is a good singer, and i dont think she is an airhead either thats a front....her dad does seem a tad creepy though...

Yes, making comments about your daughter's DD *advertiser censored* is just wrong. JMO And to think he used to be a preacher. I think fame and money got to him.

kato said:
Yes, making comments about your daughter's DD *advertiser censored* is just wrong. JMO And to think he used to be a preacher. I think fame and money got to him.
he was a preacher and i think fame got to him as well...jessica starting singing chrisitan but when she couldnt get signed or the contract she had fell through they chose to go secular and i think that her daddy should keep his mouth shut about her boobies, thats sick....

kato said:
I don't keep up with them but if I remember the boys from 98 degrees have not done too much for themselves as far as going solo and the ones that have have not had much success.
I saw Drew Lachey (Nick's brother) who was also in 98 degree on Dancing with the Stars last night :confused: :laugh:

michelle said:
I am sorely afraid neither of the girl's have pipes like Mariah Carey....but then again who says you have to be able to sing these days to be successful!! LOL As long as you are unique and have someone that can mix your music well enough etc....and to say that a bad boy/girl image (press coverage) helps.....presto you have Kayne West's "Golddigger" success......

joanofarc said:
I am sorely afraid neither of the girl's have pipes like Mariah Carey....but then again who says you have to be able to sing these days to be successful!! LOL As long as you are unique and have someone that can mix your music well enough etc....and a bad boy/girl image helps (press coverage) and presto you have Kayne West's "Golddigger" success......
that is true i dont even think that they look at talent anymore, its other things....mariah does have some pipes now...

indallas2 said:
I saw Drew Lachey (Nick's brother) who was also in 98 degree on Dancing with the Stars last night :confused: :laugh:

With Nick in the audience cheering him on! :D :D

I will say though - Drew did a pretty dang good job! :clap:

Jules said:
With Nick in the audience cheering him on! :D :D

I will say though - Drew did a pretty dang good job! :clap:
drew did do good i thought...

michelle said:
....mariah does have some pipes now...
I just wish she would wear some clothes....LOL...

Did you see her on New Year's eve Rockin with Dick Clark....Mary Jane Blythe performed in a warm winter coat, hat, pants etc. and Mariah was almost naked ...brrr...it made me cold just watching her

Mariah has always had the voice...but she really came into her own when she got out of her bad (abusive) marriage to the Sony music mogal....shows you what you can achieve when there aren't other issues affecting your life.

joanofarc said:
I just wish she would wear some clothes....LOL...

Did you see her on New Year's eve Rockin with Dick Clark....Mary Jane Blythe performed in a warm winter coat, hat, pants etc. and Mariah was almost naked ...brrr...it made me cold just watching her

Mariah has always had the voice...but she really came into her own when she got out of her bad (abusive) marriage to the Sony music mogal....shows you what you can achieve when there aren't other issues affecting your life.
i know but she does need to tame it down a bit and put some clothes on, remember when she used to wear the bib overalls and she looked so cute and innocent, i mean i know she has grown up but she looks better when she has more clothes on i think, DH would disagree..:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back