jessica files for divorce

I guess Jessica can sing a little better then Ashley...Ashley is plain terrible I am sorry but she stanks! Jessica makes these awful looking faces when she sings and that goofy mouth thing she got going on..ugh.. As far as Golddigger that comment cracked me up!! HAHA!! Mariah rocks..so does Shania! :crazy:
I seen Kanye on Oprah and she told him she heard he was a very arrogant person,cocky etc...he didnt deny that...:waitasec:

joanofarc said:
I am sorely afraid neither of the girl's have pipes like Mariah Carey....but then again who says you have to be able to sing these days to be successful!! LOL As long as you are unique and have someone that can mix your music well enough etc....and to say that a bad boy/girl image (press coverage) helps.....presto you have Kayne West's "Golddigger" success......

LOL when the boy band craze died so did careers. 98 degrees was never "that big". They played the gym at my daughters cheerleading camp back in 99 or 2000

michelle said:
i know but she does need to tame it down a bit and put some clothes on, remember when she used to wear the bib overalls and she looked so cute and innocent, i mean i know she has grown up but she looks better when she has more clothes on i think, DH would disagree..:D
I just can't get over how "chubby" she looks compared to her earlier days...she is by no means fat but is now a more volupuous mature woman....I guess.... LOL...she has great legs and other.... umm "interesting assets" but I agree, she looked way better years ago...

joanofarc said:
I am sorely afraid neither of the girl's have pipes like Mariah Carey....but then again who says you have to be able to sing these days to be successful!! LOL As long as you are unique and have someone that can mix your music well enough etc....and to say that a bad boy/girl image (press coverage) helps.....presto you have Kayne West's "Golddigger" success......

Now that is a bona fide singer. I don't like some of the outfits she wears but I have alot of her CD's. Her mother was an opera singer.

Mygirlsadie said:
I guess Jessica can sing a little better then Ashley...Ashley is plain terrible I am sorry but she stanks! Jessica makes these awful looking faces when she sings and that goofy mouth thing she got going on..ugh.. As far as Golddigger that comment cracked me up!! HAHA!! Mariah rocks..so does Shania! :crazy:
I seen Kanye on Oprah and she told him she heard he was a very arrogant person,cocky etc...he didnt deny that...:waitasec:
I don't like Jessica's rendition of "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" ..to me she sounds like she is trying to sing like Mae West or something....Marilyn Monroe's Happy Birthday Mr. President...comes to mind as well....:D

joanofarc said:
I don't like Jessica's rendition of "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" ..to me she sounds like she is trying to sing like Mae West or something....Marilyn Monroe's Happy Birthday Mr. President...comes to mind as well....:D

Every time I see clip of that I just cringe for poor Marilyn.

joanofarc said:
I just can't get over how "chubby" she looks compared to her earlier days...she is by no means fat but is now a more volupuous mature woman....I guess.... LOL...she has great legs and other.... umm "interesting assets" but I agree, she looked way better years ago...

Guys like girls to have meat on their bones so I'm told. I don't give a chit. I'm not gaining weight for ANYONE! Besides I have someone anyway. LOL

kato said:
Now that is a bona fide singer. I don't like some of the outfits she wears but I have alot of her CD's. Her mother was an opera singer.
I equate a bona fide singer as one who makes me shiver when I hear them sing....Celine Dion is one who does that for me....Whitney Houston is another one...too bad she is so messed up because boy oh boy that girl can sing!! :dance:

joanofarc said:
I equate a bona fide singer as one who makes me shiver when I hear them sing....Celine Dion is one who does that for me....Whitney Houston is another one...too bad she is so messed up because boy oh boy that girl can sing!! :dance:

Yes, sad what Whitney turned into. If she could just get rid of BB I think she can make a comeback in the future. She she sings the hell out of "The Star Bangled Banner". Now that gives me goosebumps.

kato said:
Yes, sad what Whitney turned into. If she could just get rid of BB I think she can make a comeback in the future. She she sings the hell out of "The Star Bangled Banner". Now that gives me goosebumps.
I agree...she needs to do a "Mariah" and get rid of the bum....I love "I Will Always Love You" from the "Bodyguard"...wow...goosebump city!!!! :clap:

joanofarc said:
you know who else makes my hair stand up when she sings, is martina mcbride and faith hill, i love both of them, and whitney....being bobby brown, have you seen that, that show is CRAZY!!

joanofarc said:
I agree...she needs to do a "Mariah" and get rid of the bum....I love "I Will Always Love You" from the "Bodyguard"...wow...goosebump city!!!! :clap:

Oh yes, that too. Ok I will try to stay on topic.

I wonder what really happened between jessica and nick anyone think he cheated??

michelle said:
you know who else makes my hair stand up when she sings, is martina mcbride and faith hill, i love both of them, and whitney....being bobby brown, have you seen that, that show is CRAZY!!

I like Martina's new version of "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden". I usually don't like remakes but that one rocks.

That show IS crazy. Poor Bobbi Cristina.

michelle said:
I agree both really nice voices....haven't seen Whitney's show yet...is it reality?

How about Annie Lennox....do you like her voice? In a way it is a shame that less talented singers make it big as it takes the attention away from the ones who truly deserve the recognition. How about Joss Stone...(she is really young) but she sounds alot like Janis Joplin.....sigh...I miss the 70's for the truly great music that came out of that era....;)

kato said:
I like Martina's new version of "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden". I usually don't like remakes but that one rocks.

That show IS crazy. Poor Bobbi Cristina.
oh i love that one...

joanofarc said:
I agree both really nice voices....haven't seen Whitney's show yet...is it reality?

How about Annie Lennox....do you like her voice? In a way it is a shame that less talented singers make it big as it takes the attention away from the ones who truly deserve the recognition. How about Joss Stone...(she is really young) but she sounds alot like Janis Joplin.....sigh...I miss the 70's for the truly great music that came out of that era....;)
oh i love the 70's i grew up listening to that from my parents, i love stevie nicks and i do like annie lennox.....and yes it is a reality show, you need to watch it they are so crazy, i cant get over how whitney has become, she is just out there....

michelle said:
I wonder what really happened between jessica and nick anyone think he cheated??
I don't know....you could see towards the end of the Newlyweds that he was really frustrated with her but I think they really loved each other at one time....maybe being totally blonde on the show was cute...but in real everyday life it isn't so cute...$1,400 for sheets, $750 dollars for underware (early on in Newlyweds), not being able to cook & clean up, do laundry etc. I have to give Jessica credit though as she really did make an effort to become suesy homemaker but it just wasn't in the cards for her......

IMO I don't think Jessica can go to the bathroom without her dad's approval....

joanofarc said:
I don't know....you could see towards the end of the Newlyweds that he was really frustrated with her but I think they really loved each other at one time....maybe being totally blonde on the show was cute...but in real everyday life it isn't so cute...$1,400 for sheets, $750 dollars for underware (early on in Newlyweds), not being able to cook & clean up, do laundry etc. I have to give Jessica credit though as she really did make an effort to become suesy homemaker but it just wasn't in the cards for her......

IMO I don't think Jessica can go to the bathroom without her dad's approval....
yea definatly wont win wife of the year award, sometimes he looked at her like she was a complete idiot, i felt bad for him sometimes...

michelle said:
yea definatly wont win wife of the year award, sometimes he looked at her like she was a complete idiot, i felt bad for him sometimes...
Sometimes she truly was a complete idiot...LOL...but I think it is not because she isn't smart enough she has just been so sheltered all her life that she is really naive (innocent)....unless somebody tells you...you don't know....I think her mother is to blame for that one....IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back