jessica files for divorce

joanofarc said:
Sometimes she truly was a complete idiot...LOL...but I think it is not because she isn't smart enough she has just been so sheltered all her life that she is really naive (innocent)....unless somebody tells you...you don't know....I think her mother is to blame for that one....IMO
yea it doesnt seem like she had anyone taking her in the kitchen and showing her how to fry chicken or anything like that, but then again my mom really didnt show me either i learned because DH got tired of eating banquet meals, lol....

I have to say I'm shocked that not a single person here has commented on his wearing of her shoes. :waitasec:

SimonSays said:
I have to say I'm shocked that not a single person here has commented on his wearing of her shoes. :waitasec:
huh? who wore whos shoes???

LOL She works a massively busy schedule and was the primary earner in the family. Why the hell should she do the laundry or know how to cook a chicken? You think Donald Trump does his laundry and cooks chicken?
If Nicke Lachey wanted Suzie Homemaker for a wife he made a bad choice in the beginning marrying a woman determined to have a successful career in teh Entertainment Industry. It isnt an 8-5 job.

SimonSays said:
See my post on page 1 from earlier today when I bumped this thread up. Post #23
oh no he didnt!!! what is wrong with that boy, lol.........

michelle said:
I wonder what really happened between jessica and nick anyone think he cheated??
After watching the show - I think their relationship started going downhill when Jessica hired Cacee (her best friend from Texas) as her assistant and she moved in with them - you could see a change in Nick then - he looked sad to me because Jess was spending all her time with Cacee........I'll never forget the look on Nick's face when he saw a new framed picture on Jessica' nightstand - it was a picture of her and Cacee......I feel sorry for Nick and no I don't think he messed around.

There was one story on Inside Edition or one of those shows where some girl said that Nick tried to kiss her and she reminded him he was married - I thought at the time that girl is lying - she met Nick at a football game and had her picture taken with him and the rest os the story she made up because you never heard anything about it again and he's not been seen with anyone yet.

michelle said:
yea it doesnt seem like she had anyone taking her in the kitchen and showing her how to fry chicken or anything like that, but then again my mom really didnt show me either i learned because DH got tired of eating banquet meals, lol....
Mine got tired of hot dogs and took me to his mother who taught me everything I know about cooking...I still think of her everytime I make a meal....she is such a sweetheart....:)

joanofarc said:
Mine got tired of hot dogs and took me to his mother who taught me everything I know about cooking ....:)
thats funny....

tybee204 said:
LOL She works a massively busy schedule and was the primary earner in the family. Why the hell should she do the laundry or know how to cook a chicken? You think Donald Trump does his laundry and cooks chicken?
If Nicke Lachey wanted Suzie Homemaker for a wife he made a bad choice in the beginning marrying a woman determined to have a successful career in teh Entertainment Industry. It isnt an 8-5 job.
It's funny but I think there are young couples out there who still have traditional preconceived notions about what married life entails...perhaps Nick grew up in a household where his mom did all the homemaker type stuff and that just spills over to what his expectations would be of a partner.....eating out all the time (even if you can afford it) gets old real quick....nothing like a good home cooked meal and is the quickest way to any man's heart....IMO

In the early years of Newlyweds they probably couldn't afford a cook when they were first starting out....i.e. making payments on the mansion they were living in.....etc. so when things got so bad in the laundry dept...they had no choice but to hire someone to do the work and once the show took off at least there was more income coming in.....

joanofarc said:
It's funny but I think there are young couples out there who still have traditional preconceived notions about what married life entails...perhaps Nick grew up in a household where his mom did all the homemaker type stuff and that just spills over to what his expectations would be of a partner.....eating out all the time (even if you can afford it) gets old real quick....nothing like a good home cooked meal and is the quickest way to any man's heart....IMO

In the early years of Newlyweds they probably couldn't afford a cook when they were first starting out....i.e. making payments on the mansion they were living in.....etc. so when things got so bad in the laundry dept...they had no choice but to hire someone to do the work and once the show took off at least there was more income coming in.....
i agree, while there are alot of people who have money and therefore dont need to clean or cook there are still a bunch who like that traditional way and i think its great.....DH tells me to have someone come clean our house and i could afford it but there is no way, i will do it myself....

LOL so in between Jessica Simpson flying all over the world for bookings, working in the Studio and filming videos and movies on Location she is suppose to make sure poor Nick had a hot meal on the stove and clean socks and underware?

tybee204 said:
LOL so in between Jessica Simpson flying all over the world for bookings, working in the Studio and filming videos and movies on Location she is suppose to make sure poor Nick had a hot meal on the stove and clean socks and underware?
It almost appeared that way in the show.....seemed like he wanted her to be SUPERWOMAN....but it was probably his own insecurities (wanting more attention) that brought that on...if he was off jetting around and making famous waves perhaps it wouldn't have bothered him so much but Jessica was the one with all the attention on her....Nick was left on the sidelines most of the time....IMO

I dunno, I heard that she cheated. I have seen pics of her pre-split sans wedding ring and the rumor is that she slept with both Johnny Knoxville & Bam of Mtv fame. Of course I have no idea if this is true, but I have heard the same or similar rumor come up multiple times from different sources, so there may be some lick of truth to it.

I would think with her kind of schedule it would have been a given to hire someone to cook and clean.

Why it would be expected of Jessica is beyond me.

I believe her dad and herself have to strike while the iron is hot. She will be a has been just like that. When she sings she looks like she is having a seizure. Nick is cute and she is stunning, but that doesn't make for eternal happiness. I am sure instant fame and cameras in your face does not help. But it is what they wanted and got. I really do think her dad had a part in it.

Thanks for reading my post.:boohoo:

michelle said:
you know who else makes my hair stand up when she sings, is martina mcbride and faith hill, i love both of them, and whitney....being bobby brown, have you seen that, that show is CRAZY!!
:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
I am embarrassed to admit I do watch that show...I can't help it. It's like a train wreck. :boohoo: The scary thing is- Bobby Brown appears to be the most responsible, sane one!! (I never thought I would say that about HIM)

Do ya'll think Whitney has reached the point of no return?

IdahoMom said:
:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
I am embarrassed to admit I do watch that show...I can't help it. It's like a train wreck. :boohoo: The scary thing is- Bobby Brown appears to be the most responsible, sane one!! (I never thought I would say that about HIM)

Do ya'll think Whitney has reached the point of no return?
oh my gosh he is the only one with some sense, that is scary and i think she has reached the point of no return!!

julia said:
I believe her dad and herself have to strike while the iron is hot. She will be a has been just like that. When she sings she looks like she is having a seizure. Nick is cute and she is stunning, but that doesn't make for eternal happiness. I am sure instant fame and cameras in your face does not help. But it is what they wanted and got. I really do think her dad had a part in it.

Thanks for reading my post.:boohoo:

LOL.. I have always thought she looks really CrAzY when she sings. I am glad someone else noticed. I think Nick is adorable. She is pretty but too ditzy. I hope he finds someone else. I feel the break-up is more her fault. I also think her father is WAYYYYY to involved in her life. I read somewhere that he was miserable during Nick & Jessica's wedding. Weird.

IMO their marriage went downhill when Jessica's career really took off and she started losing weight and getting in shape for "Dukes of Hazzard". Before that, regardless of her being Suzy homemaker or dense or not, she seemed to really love Nick and want to be his wife above all else, regardless if she was "good" at it. Then she seemed to act as if she were too big for her britches, I think that fame and all the attention she got from getting in shape for the movie went straight to her head. All of a sudden she seemed to think she was a little better than Nick.

In fact, her whole family seems to have been effected by fame. Look at pictures of her mother recently...BOTOX!!!!! Her father is just creepy but all of a sudden he fancies himself a Hollywood hotshot, a force to be reckoned with. I don't care for any of the Simpson's now, I don't necessarily dislike them but their attitude sucks. IMO.

I hope Nick finds a nice woman who will appreciate him because he seems like a nice guy. I don't know if he cheated on her but if he did, he shouldn't have. However, who knows what the h*ll he had to put up with from Miss Hottie and her creepy, pushy father.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brendabernice
Back