Jessica Simpson...

If she is I wish her the best and hope she has a happy and healthy baby!

I say probably. Her weight does tend to yo-yo, kinda like the recent "bigger" appearance of Christina Aguilera.

That is what I thought at first but that picture of her sure does seem to show a rounded, pregnant belly. I know that when I gain weight my stomach gets flabby, not rounded.

Well Cindy Anthony would call that a tumor ;)

But, yah, I'd safely say she's preggers. I read in one of my trash mags that JS was trying to sell the scoop for big bucks but no one wanted it. Could just be a rumor though.

Best of luck to her -- maybe being out of the spotlight will be a good thing!

Not only she looks to be pregnant, she looks to be close to giving birth.

YES! Please . . . did enjoy her announcement.

I think she's having a girl. Just sayin'

Wonder when she's due? I'm happy for her. Children are such a blessing.

The Fashion Star judge delivered her second child, a bouncing baby boy on Sunday, E! News confirms.

The little boy was born in Los Angeles at Ceders-Sinai Medical Center via a scheduled C-section.

The newborn, named Ace Knute Johnson, joins 1-year-old big sister Maxwell in the duo's quickly expanding brood. The baby boy's middle name honors dad Eric's Swedish paternal grandfather, Knute Johnson, according to Us Magazine.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130630/b429990/

This young lady has always been one of my favorites. I really REALLY liked her TV show, I believe it was called The Newlyweds. I thought it was was honest, and very funny. I wish her the very best.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back