Jim, Tammy Faye Bakker's Son Has Punk Ministry

windovervocalcords said:
She is practicing a faith of love and forgiveness. There is not an ounce of bitterness or meanness in her. She is a shining example of the direction to take one's mind and heart to have a happy life, now, and in the hereafter.

I wish her well. I wish you well.
Wow, you can read people's hearts now! You said that so authoritatively! Just like you KNOW her motivations, wow!!!! I guess there is no chance she is conning us now, like she did before, so we better believe her this time.

I hope she is sincere. But I am not gullable. Maybe your shining example needs some more money, gonna send her some?

txsvicki said:
Tammy's dying but are many other people right now. Doesn't change the facts or history. I've got no use for people who steal from widows and the Bible is full of warnings about that sort of thing, especially to Christians. The couple in first church lied about what they were going to sell and fell over dead as punishment. Christians, especially leaders, are not guaranted a full and healthy life for doing such things and Tammy is known for her works, which was doing Christians wrong. Whether, these people go to Heaven or not is up to God and their true relationship to him, and I sure wouldn't judge that sort of thing but I'm going by what the Bible has to warn and teach about them and not by what other people have to say.
As I said, I hope she has gotten right with the Lord for real, before she dies, and is forgiven. She obviously still has tremendous influence on certain people and could easily manipulate them. It's amazing she has that kind of power over some people still! Incredible, actually. And yes, you can tell a tree by it's fruits. I hope and pray she has truly repented.

Dark Knight said:
Wow, you can read people's hearts now! You said that so authoritatively! Just like you KNOW her motivations, wow!!!! I guess there is no chance she is conning us now, like she did before, so we better believe her this time.

I hope she is sincere. But I am not gullable. Maybe your shining example needs some more money, gonna send her some?
No point in quoting or teasing Windover, DK.

She has been permanently banned.

IrishMist said:

Oh, well NVM then, lol. Thanks for letting me know.

IrishMist said:

Wow, you are away form WS for a few days and you miss so much. I do agreee though with DK about Tammy FAye. Fool me once...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back