JLM's clothes

I just asked about the same thing in the post right after yours, LOL I never read this thread but decided to take a look tonight. Can that possibly be correct?

no :)

That was never stated by LE. I actually emailed the author and he said he made that assumption because of this quote from http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...nt-in-Search-for-Hannah-Graham-276458931.html "[Police] have since pulled nearly two dozen items, including clothing, from Matthew's home."

He has since corrected the story with a different, clearer source: http://www.universityherald.com/art...h-case-against-jesse-matthew.htm?exe=reporter

Thank you, Emaa, for that clarification! I was wondering how I would have missed such vital information!

Thank you, Emaa, for that clarification! I was wondering how I would have missed such vital information!

He replied that he felt the story from the NBC station implied articles belonging to Hannah were removed from JLM's apartment, but admitted he shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion.

First time I've ever read that. Is this University Herald website the only place this was reported? I would think that would have been huge news in multiple MSM sites, if true. :thinking:

I have just updated Post #93 to include the author's correction to the original statement. I was unaware of the "update." Thanks for the clarification!

That was never stated by LE. I actually emailed the author and he said he made that assumption because of this quote from http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...nt-in-Search-for-Hannah-Graham-276458931.html "[Police] have since pulled nearly two dozen items, including clothing, from Matthew's home."

He has since corrected the story with a different, clearer source: http://www.universityherald.com/art...h-case-against-jesse-matthew.htm?exe=reporter

Thanks so much for the correction/clarification! I updated post 93 accordingly to include the above. I wasn't aware of the updated info. Thanks again!

Post #93 above lists a news article from the University Herald on October 8, 2014 stating that during a search of Matthew's apartment some of Hannah's clothing was found. I had not heard that before. I clicked on the link for the University Herald but can't find a search box. Anyone know anything about this?

I know about it. I emailed the author at the time and he responded that it was an assumption basically, and he edited the article so it no longer stated that HGs clothing was found. The letter I received back from him has been posted here, just not sure which thread.

He replied that he felt the story from the NBC station implied articles belonging to Hannah were removed from JLM's apartment, but admitted he shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion.

Looks like we both emailed him :) His inbox was probably full after he made that statement, LOL

I know about it. I emailed the author at the time and he responded that it was an assumption basically, and he edited the article so it no longer stated that HGs clothing was found. The letter I received back from him has been posted here, just not sure which thread.

Scroll back to see my updated Post 93. I included your name/post/link/updated statement (the editor's response). It's on the 10-8-14 statement...***Revision part

I also included (at the very end of the 10-8-14 Editor note) the Websleuths link to your original post about this update. You should be able to click on that to see your original post.

would he risk driving back home with blood all over his lightly coloured clothes?
too obvious, ditch the light checked shirt & pants.
drive home in dark maroon tshirt, blood not so obvious if stopped & underpants (boxer shorts)

I think he ditched the clothes, that night before he drove home imo

Too bad he didn't experience one of his traffic stops by LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back