Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and also is there any new information since Friday? I will read through the entire thread in a bit but I'm curious! I just read something about new evidence photos and something about three gas cans? Thanks so much!

A little more than 24 hours only! Cannot wait!

Oh and also is there any new information since Friday? I will read through the entire thread in a bit but I'm curious! I just read something about new evidence photos and something about three gas cans? Thanks so much!

There were more photos of the house released, showing more of the kitchen, computer desk, and bathroom vanity. With the gas cans I think Juan has added reps from Walmart and Tesoro to the witness list.

Jodi also had two different stories of the charger. First, she said she found it under the seat of the car then she told Ryan Burns she bought another one at CVS or Walgreens.

She says in the Ninja's did it video w/ Flores that she HAD a wall charger!

Were the additional Washington Mutual bank account records recently discovered? Did JM show them because they could be admitted as evidence once Jodi got on the witness stand? I'm still in a quandry over why the State wasn't able to get video surveillance when Jodi was arrested and the State supoened her bank records.

Even though Travis sent that message calling her a sociopath on the 26th, the one tie they still had was that she owed him for the car. I had a thought about that. I wonder if that was the pretense she went on. Calls him and says maybe something along the lines of "I'll just stop by and give you my next payment in person, so you have it before your trip, blah, blah, blah..." We did see a photo of a check in the evidence photos and maybe she said to him that she was on a road trip and it would be easy for her to do? I don't know, just a thought.

Welcome back Rose!
I'm pretty sure your questions probably been answered, I had to take out my dog outside.
But just in case it hasn't

http://twitdoc.com/upload/zou2/ja-docs.pdf

She says in the Ninja's did it video w/ Flores that she HAD a wall charger!

The reporter from 48Hrs said Jodi told the story three times during their meeting in her CA jail. Said she kept adding details each time and they could tell it was obvious she was lying.

During trial on some issues she has said one thing on direct, another on cross and then changed it again on jury questions. :banghead:

Even though Travis sent that message calling her a sociopath on the 26th, the one tie they still had was that she owed him for the car. I had a thought about that. I wonder if that was the pretense she went on. Calls him and says maybe something along the lines of "I'll just stop by and give you my next payment in person, so you have it before your trip, blah, blah, blah..." We did see a photo of a check in the evidence photos and maybe she said to him that she was on a road trip and it would be easy for her to do? I don't know, just a thought.

I thought about that too, but it certainly would not be on her way.
I think she just showed up and had it in her hands, to get in maybe?
I don't know why I try to figure her ought :banghead:

Question: did Jodi state she might have put the knife in the dishwasher AFTER she got a look at the crime scene photos? With her lawyer and yet another version of events? 5 days with the room-mates in the house, along with their GFs....perhaps they cleaned up after a meal and Jodi just used that pic and "forensics" to create another tall tale. She brought her own weapons, imho. Jodi knows and owns her own knives, enough to buy more and slash tires repeatedly.

There were more photos of the house released, showing more of the kitchen, computer desk, and bathroom vanity. With the gas cans I think Juan has added reps from Walmart and Tesoro to the witness list.

Thank you Schuby!

I also just came across Katiecoolady's post. I've got chills it's so magically amazingly wonderful!! Katie is awesome! So is the wonderful anonymous gifter. There is a special place in heaven for people like you.

The knives in the dish washer were too small to have made those wounds.

I don't believe for one moment that she put her knife in the dishwasher. Just another wild goose chase for the jurors' brains to try and follow.

With all that blood and a mutilated body upstairs, she is going to take the time to go into the kitchen with a murder weapon in her hands? She had to be ever conscious of the risk of a room mate returning.

There would have been some blood evidence in that kitchen if she did. Look at the blood smears she missed on the washing machine, and it's almost impossible to believe that she didn't have blood dripping from her cut finger.

This is all just my opinion.

Thanks for putting my thoughts into perspective. I did indeed forget to consider the fact that she cut herself, and I agree it then seems unlikely that she wouldn't have left some sort of trace.

But if it is unlikely or even impossible that she used one of the knives from Traivs' house, then it becomes so obvious that her story about how it went down is all lies. She claims the knife was Travis', but apparently none of the knives in the kitchen were the murder weapon, and no knives were missing, either. So unless she went on a very, very thorough cleaning binge at some point during The Fog, she was obviously lying and she brought the knife.

Thanks for putting my thoughts into perspective. I did indeed forget to consider the fact that she cut herself, and I agree it then seems unlikely that she wouldn't have left some sort of trace.

But if it is unlikely or even impossible that she used one of the knives from Traivs' house, then it becomes so obvious that her story about how it went down is all lies. She claims the knife was Travis', but apparently none of the knives in the kitchen were the murder weapon, and no knives were missing, either. So unless she went on a very, very thorough cleaning binge at some point during The Fog, she was obviously lying and she brought the knife.

Of course she was lying.

In light of the feelings Travis expressed in that message on the 26th, I have wondered how in the world he had a change of heart and let her in. So that's what I've been focusing on lately. Adding to my thoughts about the check, I also have wondered if that whole bs story of hers about the nonsense in his office with e CD, maybe she also promised to make things right and offered to bring the sex call and other blackmail garbage and offered to erase it in his presence. So he would know it was destroyed.

But she will NEVER EVER admit that. You know, she didn't bring paw paw's gun either. :rolleyes:

IMO, if you look at the fact that Arias had a 9mm gun and knives in the rental car when arrested, it is highly likely that she came armed to Travis' house with both a gun and knives.

Question: did Jodi state she might have put the knife in the dishwasher AFTER she got a look at the crime scene photos? With her lawyer and yet another version of events? 5 days with the room-mates in the house, along with their GFs....perhaps they cleaned up after a meal and Jodi just used that pic and "forensics" to create another tall tale. She brought her own weapons, imho. Jodi knows and owns her own knives, enough to buy more and slash tires repeatedly.

I think that a lot of her narrative was created after discovery. I think initially her ninja story had huge elements of truth to it, because she was trying to explain away the scene that she THOUGHT she left behind.

I think that the story we're hearing on the stand now is based on elements she garnered from discovery, elements that she KNEW she left behind, as forensics showed:

Travis watching youtube videos when she got there at 4AM - whether she arrived at 4AM, this she knew from the computer forensics report.

Travis cleaning house, left chairs on the couch, must have been cleaning the floor. This she knew from testimony of friends that the cleaner was oddly in the room the evening of the 4th, and crime scene photos show it standing in the room. This is better than her admitting that she cleaned the floor and polished the banister.

Maybe the knife ended up in the dishwasher, as she had "vague" memories of putting a knife in there. She knew there were crime scene photos of the knives. Why not steer the investigation in that direction; she knew the real knife was really left in a dumpster or desert somewhere.

I still cannot figure out her logic of putting the camera in the washer, instead of taking it. She might have thought if she took it, she would had to take the box too...and her being such a "professional photographer" and all, Travis' room-mates would have reported the camera stolen and bingo, Jodi. Cause in Jodi's world, she doesn't stalk or isn't possessive ...that was Travis. Doncha know?

I still cannot figure out her logic of putting the camera in the washer, instead of taking it. She might have thought if she took it, she would had to take the box too...and her being such a "professional photographer" and all, Travis' room-mates would have reported the camera stolen and bingo, Jodi. Cause in Jodi's world, she doesn't stalk or isn't possessive ...that was Travis. Doncha know?

The prevailing theory is that she didn't mean to do so. Probably picked it up, deleted photos and tossed it on the bed. Then, in her sweep of the bedroom, she hurriedly bundles the bedding to throw in the wash, catching the camera up in the sheets, which she then shoves in the wash.

IMO, if you look at the fact that Arias had a 9mm gun and knives in the rental car when arrested, it is highly likely that she came armed to Travis' house with both a gun and knives.

ITA,i mean it doesn't exactly look good that IMO she was attempting to flee when she was arrested (has anyone worked out what the plane ticket was on her bank statement yet?) and just so happens that there is a gun and knives in her car when the crime she has been arrested for committing included a brutal murder with a knife and gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member