Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA's friend Bryan Carr cannot explain how JA killed Travis in self-defense yet he believes her and visits her regularly.

Ha ha, loving listening to Nancy Grace vivisecting this Bryan Carr- what a sad guy, another one sucked into JA's web of lies...

Is anyone listening to NG? This guy obviously worships JA....

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....but :floorlaugh: I will never forgive myself for viewing that picture!!!!

ETA:Forgot to quote...

That long e-mail from Jodi to Travis, made me understand her more. (and him) If that makes any sense. It's the first writings of hers that sound from her heart. Which I did not think she had, but it did peek through there.

With enough support or good friends around both, some great girlfriend could have helped reign her in and re-direct her energy then. I don't know if it would have spared the next person

I haven't tuned in to NG in a while---toio much htsteria---but she is actually bringing up good points----ie the stab wounds in the back edon't fit the defense of self-defense. If u blow up and lose it ---not self defense.....and JC and other repiorters bringing up things discussed here---ie bringin in psycho behavior by JA opens dioior to said behavior....shorts and Tshirt noit seen photographgically tikll after TA's death...Niot bad for NG.

JA's friend Bryan Carr cannot explain how JA killed Travis in self-defense yet he believes her and visits her regularly.

I hate when they say it's uncanny how much he looks like TA....:what:......He wishes he looked as nice as Travis did. :moo:

O/T I HATE WINDOWS 8 :banghead:

What an absolute mess ... she has completely failed to convince anyone that he was a bad guy, in fact he looks better than he did before the trial when it was thought that he just coldheartedly used her .. the phone conversation has really hurt her badly :)

I wish HLN would stop talking to this Bryan Carr.

He just wants his 15 minutes to turn into a career.

Bryan Carr, last hold out now that DrD switched, is repeating over and over that Jodi did lie three times, but that was before. He's not counting lies he's hearing every day in a courtroom with her under oath. She's so nice to him, not Travis though, maybe she snapped he offers, as he cashs in playing the Killer's #1 Fan.

:wagon: Thank you for joining us, jflos11!!! :seeya:

Reading Jodi's letters and her talk about astral projection with Travis, clearly reflects that she was not only a woman who had new age interests, she believed they were DESTINED to be together.

That long e-mail from Jodi to Travis, made me understand her more. (and him) If that makes any sense. It's the first writings of hers that sound from her heart. Which I did not think she had, but it did peek through there.

With enough support or good friends around both, some great girlfriend could have helped reign her in and re-direct her energy then. I don't know if it would have spared the next person
Did she read it all? For the first day, I couldn't take it anymore and went to take a nap.

So according to this Bryan, Travis convinced her to drive there but he was "Abusive".
Let me say this, if I were EVER getting abused the last thing I would do is drive HOURS to see that person.
She makes me sick!

What an absolute mess ... she has completely failed to convince anyone that he was a bad guy, in fact he looks better than he did before the trial when it was thought that he just coldheartedly used her .. the phone conversation has really hurt her badly :)

IMO Jodi has done a brilliant job erasing all reasonable doubt. IMO before the phone sex tape....there was some doubt she was taken advantage of and treated poorly. After phone sex tape....her demure act is flipping hysterically ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB