Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how long has this "fan boy" known Jodi Aris? A few weeks? How long has it been public that her defense would be self defense?

I want to see full headers on any/all emails in evidence to/from JA.

That is all. :biggrin:
heeheehehe

Whats to hate? I luv it!

lol, Travis looked nothing like him. Although I haven't looked at him too close....when he started in about Jodi is just "misunderstood" the other night....I changed the channel :moo:

He just wants his 15 minutes to turn into a career.

Bryan Carr, last hold out now that DrD switched, is repeating over and over that Jodi did lie three times, but that was before. He's not counting lies he's hearing every day in a courtroom with her under oath. She's so nice to him, not Travis though, maybe she snapped he offers, as he cashs in playing the Killer's #1 Fan.

hmmm. how to say this in a non-offensive way...
I would wager that Carr's IQ is on the lower end of the spectrum.
KWIM?

I've never believed she'll get the DP, but I could be wrong. I think the jury will perhaps look at this more like a crime of passion MOO. But I also believe they will NOT let her walk away from it. Dirty little secret or not, she could have left that situation at any time. I'm sure Juan will bring that home during cross, and in his closing statement.

I always go back to the 1,000 miles, and the sheer brutality of the crime. It brings me back to center, and is the only thing keeping me sane and grounded through this tedious defense testimony. I can't even fathom how the DT will try to show that she "knew" if she didn't travel all that way on THAT day...he would kill her first. It is beyond my comprehension, and I have to believe the jurors will think the same way.

Will she get the needle? My guess is no. But she WILL spend the rest of her miserable existence answering to Joe Arpaio. That will be enough for me. Life.....no chance of parole......sing them Christmas carols to your heart's content Jodi. You can be a "star" with your prison buddies. Seems she has a fan club going already, but let her cross one of them and see how she fares. Maybe she can write a book - 1,001 Places to Get the Smack Down in Prison.

Agree. I've thought all along that the jury won't give Jodi the DP. I've also felt all along this was a crime of passion, and that a female juror or two will have compassion for that.

However, after hearing that audio recording yesterday, I feel differently. I now think those female jurors will feel Jodi has tried to insult their intelligence. She's full of games and thinks she's smarter than she really is. The jurors should now know that her testimony is all just the latest, greatest version of her old Ninja Turtle tactic.

I now think Jodi has insulted any jurors who may have felt an iota for sympathy for her plight. Testifying about that Spidy-boy-undies bit was a last straw. Recording that phone call and claiming she did it for no believable reason is a last straw. All of her loud, hysterical, phoney "orgasmic" howling made her sound absolutely crazy.

It's been clear all along that Jodi will say that Travis hit her, and she blacked out. I also think she's going to say the gun & knife were his: she did not premeditate and bring ANYTHING!

Add to this.... If Martinez brings up the old Mormon "blood atonement" ritual deaths as a reason why Jodi slit his throat, she's going to have a BIG problem.

I suspect Jodi has insulted any juror who might have felt a bit sorry for her. They all just might agree to send her packing to hell.

I think it's wierd that JA signed that letter 'Jodi Arias' considering their relationship. Wierd.

IMO Jodi has done a brilliant job erasing all reasonable doubt. IMO before the phone sex tape....there was some doubt she was taken advantage of and treated poorly. After phone sex tape....her demure act is flipping hysterically ridiculous.

And how was she today when she was flipping through emails forever looking for the one where Travis was cruel to her .. she had to be prompted to find it in the end .. that's how horrible he was - like yeah, all the time. Poor Travis.

lol, Travis looked nothing like him. Although I haven't looked at him too close....when he started in about Jodi is just "misunderstood" the other night....I changed the channel :moo:

Not sue where that is going, I was talking about Windows 8.

Reading Jodi's letters and her talk about astral projection with Travis, clearly reflects that she was not only a woman who had new age interests, she believed they were DESTINED to be together.

She willed it. She read the Law of Attraction, and believed through her will she could get abundance. Plus, she was a willful child. (of Satan come to find out...oops, JMO)

re: comments about the stab wounds - i would have to think that the defense is going to explain all of the wounds away because she "lost it" and so therefore there is no logic to it, and any degree of violence can be justified because she was pushed over the edge.

i also wouldnt be surprised if she claims not to remember much/any of it beyond the beginning.

i cant imagine that this defense could lead to an acquittal, but i certainly am concerned that we are headed to a hung jury.

i wonder if the defense attorney thinks this is working for him, from where im sitting his strategy has completely backfired.

So let me get this right....no one knows who was in the car with Gus???

Someone submitted quite a wiki about this case...in case anyone is interested in taking a look. There's also a lot of links in the references section.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Travis_Alexander"]Murder of Travis Alexander - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Just how long has this "fan boy" known Jodi Aris? A few weeks? How long has it been public that her defense would be self defense?

I'm guessing he has his sights set on a book deal, just like everyone else feverishly taking notes from the gallery (like her mother). I think he sees dollar signs and I don't think his intentions are selfless.

I've seen Samantha taking notes I believe - she and anyone else in the family are the only ones who's book I would buy. It's also the only one I'd believe.

Does anyone know if today's "Juan moment" was before or after the afternoon break?

(tia.. trying to mark it)

hmmm. how to say this in a non-offensive way...
I would wager that Carr's IQ is on the lower end of the spectrum.
KWIM?

Let me try again...
Having Carr talk on TV seems exploitative of the potentially disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix