jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, this is a little behind topic...still trying to catch up here.

in JA's testimony i remember her saying that she suggested them taking the pictures of Travis because he wanted them and she was trying to get him in a better mood after an argument. (at least something along that line)

but i seem to remember earlier can't remember if during interrogation or in beginning of trial her stating he didn't want the pictures taken at first but she talked him into it.

am i mistaken? does anyone else remember that?

From what I recall it was the interrogation when Det. Flores asked her if she took pics of Travis in the shower and she said something along the lines of No Way travis would never allow someone to take his picture in the shower and went onto say how his showers were his private time and he liked to be left alone

Ok, where did I leave off from the other thread? :waitasec:

I can't remember exactly but this is good enough. Just to get the point across again.

Iliketobendpages;

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-080.gif

Wenwe;

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-200.gif

Softail;

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-216.gif

And Softail again for adding A1;

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-213.gif

You are such a pleasure to know! You are just too darn funny, and I am proud to call you my imaginary friend!!

Someone mentioned her maybe being a phone sex operator. I could be totally off but in her journal she quoted "4 offers" could it be that she was a call girl. We have all questioned her lifestyle of waiting tables (which I do) and how she could afford it. Just a thought as to why these guys didn't mind giving her money. I'm 28 and not naive. Just my opinion

I really don't want Jodi to get LWOP because I fear if this happens then we will never see the end of her. I can't handle years of her MOO

I want her to get the DP just as Travis did. She would adapt nicely in Prison and have far more perks with LWOP. Maybe if she is alone all those years she will talk herself to death :floorlaugh: Just bouncing off your post.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: He's a defense witness.

I know right , but really the way it has went I wouldn't doubt it.

I can't believe the put the phone sex call in or some of the text :waitasec:

Jodi's game is wearing thin. Her voice is obviously stressed even though she is pretending to be calm and collected.

Very strange she's already admitted killing Travis, but still putting on this act. Then again, is her being a real B*TCH an act at all? I'd say not.

Juan's in control here and Jodi's only proving how this abuse excuse is pure bunk.

If your post about being off topic is directed towards me, I'm responding to the last thread.

Someone mentioned on the other thread about Jodi using big words that she doesn't seem to understand. It's an odd thing because I've diagnosed a few people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder over the years and that's something they all had in common--they would use a big or an "educated" sounding word but in context it would be just a little off or not quite convey what they seemed to want and it would leave you scratching your head. A whole conversation of that is seriously wearying.

ITA. I think that when Juan asked JA about texting TA about pedestrian issues (car exchange) the day after the supposed pedophilia reveal, and she says that the car exchange was not a pedestrian issue for Travis, I wonder if she thought JM meant that TA would have to walk to the meeting. I don't think that she understood that JM meant "ordinary issues" when he said "pedestrian issues."

She is not at all as smart as she thinks she is, IMO.

You are such a pleasure to know! You are just too darn funny, and I am proud to call you my imaginary friend!!

I hear ya. Steely is an absolute scream. I appreciate the laughs along the way. Some days/trials are so tough. I don't know why but I cried briefly just before Juan started his Cross. Then i think i shook for about 15 minutes (not like a chihuahua) Then i felt such a sense of calm.

I'm still flabbergasted during her suscide planning phase, she was thinking.,,,always wanted to be a responsible gun owner, she was planning another vacation with a bunch of men... so the purpose of buying a gun was threefold.

Gotta live a psychopath! Four years to prepare and this was the best she could do????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes! I noticed her doing that. I have met a person or three in my life that does that, and I have failed to fully understand what that is. I mean, an occasional word mishap can happen to anyone, but some adopt a way of speaking and they are not using the words correctly and some even make up their own version of it, like it will get past us?

(ok, I condensed the important flash moments in trial http://www.stephaniehart.com/jodi.htm)

Thinking about it, I guess it's because they use language to glorify themselves and try to fool people instead of to communicate information?

I hear ya. Steely is an absolute scream. I appreciate the laughs along the way. Some days/trials are so tough. I don't know why but I cried briefly just before Juan started his Cross. Then i think i shook for about 15 minutes (not like a chihuahua) Then i felt such a sense of calm.

Bravo, in case I don't run into before you leave, have a fantastic vacation!

From what I recall it was the interrogation when Det. Flores asked her if she took pics of Travis in the shower and she said something along the lines of No Way travis would never allow someone to take his picture in the shower and went onto say how his showers were his private time and he liked to be left alone

I do remember that . . . .

I think she did say something about bringing up taking pics of TA to show off his new physique and buff body for the Cancun trip. . . . .this seemed to cheer him up (or get him in a better mood).

Strange that they were hanging out in his office after all the sexcapades - she remembered to give him the pictures on disc that she had been carrying around in her briefcase and they were scratched. He threw the disc @ the wall - bouncing and bouncing onto her head as she lay on the floor.

She had showered but he hadn't showered yet? . . . . then he wants to go have pictures taken of him in the shower? . . . . He hated that picture that she snapped of him looking straight @ the camera in the shower (testified to early on) . . . . when did TA actually see this picture? . . . . during the 3 minutes it took to stab him 27 times, nearly decapitate him, and shoot him in the head - dragging him back to the shower, washing him off and then deleting all the pictures?

Awwww, mom! Can't we play a little longer. :please:

ITA. I think that when Juan asked JA about texting TA about pedestrian issues (car exchange) the day after the supposed pedophilia reveal, and she says that the car exchange was not a pedestrian issue for Travis, I wonder if she thought JM meant that TA would have to walk to the meeting. I don't think that she understood that JM meant "ordinary issues" when he said "pedestrian issues."

She is not at all as smart as she thinks she is, IMO.

They just showed that exchange on IS and you've got it pretty much right.

I'm still flabbergasted during her suscide planning phase, she was thinking.,,,always wanted to be a responsible gun owner, she was planning another vacation with a bunch of men... so the purpose of buying a gun was threefold.

Gotta live a psychopath! Four years to prepare and this was the best she could do????

C'mon now. Even a seasoned psychopath is entitled to a flub now and then :floorlaugh: That was a thud moment :waitasec:

Thinking about it, I guess it's because they use language to glorify themselves and try to fool people instead of to communicate information?

Yes, another side of her trying to be something she is not..

Awwww, mom! Can't we play a little longer. :please:

They just showed that exchange on IS and you've got it pretty much right.

See mom!! He keeps me in trouble!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member