jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still flabbergasted during her suscide planning phase, she was thinking.,,,always wanted to be a responsible gun owner, she was planning another vacation with a bunch of men... so the purpose of buying a gun was threefold.

Gotta live a psychopath! Four years to prepare and this was the best she could do????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still flabbergasted that she had to keep rescheduling her suicide! :waitasec:

C'mon now. Even a seasoned psychopath is entitled to a flub now and then :floorlaugh: That was a thud moment :waitasec:

Yet the talking heads say she's smart! If Jodi qualifies for smart, I'm a flipping genius!!! Emus are smarter!

Bravo, in case I don't run into before you leave, have a fantastic vacation!

Thanks so much. It will be nice to escape the snow and cold. Hope your eye is better ASAP. Dont tell my Mister but as much as I am looking forward to the get away. I will be thrilled to get back here :floorlaugh:

Oh oh and the comment about her dry humping after the slaughter ...."I'm single" with a little shoulder shrug.

IS replaying clips from yesterday . . . . . TA texts JA asking if she used his phone without asking - she says only after I asked you in the office. . . did you make the deposit?? From 1/22/08 . . .

She is going to need a ride . . . her car parked @ his house and he gave her a ride or rides from carpool.

Yet the talking heads say she's smart! If Jodi qualifies for smart, I'm a flipping genius!!! Emus are smarter!

They are? :waitasec:

Wasn't that a mind blower!?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

Was that the best or what?

It was crazy! :crazy: The best was that she actually thinks her explanation sounded reasonable. :lol:

Someone mentioned her maybe being a phone sex operator. I could be totally off but in her journal she quoted "4 offers" could it be that she was a call girl. We have all questioned her lifestyle of waiting tables (which I do) and how she could afford it. Just a thought as to why these guys didn't mind giving her money. I'm 28 and not naive. Just my opinion

I've always wondered if she stripped on the side since she lists far too many restaurants to translate into her having more than a few weeks of work at each place.

Quitting and starting a new waitressing job every few months is a huge sign of how unstable she is--you must train at each restaurant (on thier software for ordering & paying for customers, etc.) It makes NO sense and she would also be out the cost of a new uniform--each restaurant has its own requirements.

Either she's a prostitute or stripper or she worked a bunch of sugar daddies we haven't heard about. She's a grifter drifter psycho.

That's one of those nervous compliments you pay to someone before you put them to death.. some subliminal guilt thing... "at least we called her smart"

:seeya:

IS replaying clips from yesterday . . . . . TA texts JA asking if she used his phone without asking - she says only after I asked you in the office. . . did you make the deposit?? From 1/22/08 . . .

She is going to need a ride . . . her car parked @ his house and he gave her a ride or rides from carpool.

Iirc she was supposed to get done at 4 then changed it to 5! No way did she see what she claims.

Jodi the four hole wonder compliments of Juan!

We should have a thread just for "Jodi isms"

C'mon now. Even a seasoned psychopath is entitled to a flub now and then :floorlaugh: That was a thud moment :waitasec:

What was with her suddenly referring to Travis as 'Alexander' ? Getting rattled, I hope.

Have a lovely trip, Bravo.

Once again going over all the photos, which make me cry___ a thought came to me,
Jodi claims she hide there sex and his so called problem regarding small boys because she loved him so much and she lied and lied and lied all to protect Travis but yet after she kills him she just stuffs his poor body into the shower, on a cold hard floor to rot.
How many times have loved one's killed loved one's and they cover there bodies, they make them cozy, ( you all know what I'm trying to say right ) ?
I would post the pic that upsets me most but just doesn't feel right, but poor Travis is nude and stuffed in the shower.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: He's a defense witness.

If he (Matt) has anything to do with the magazine stuff, maybe that's why the defence seemed blindsighted by his entering into evidence? Maybe they didn't expect him to pre-empt them with that evidence?

Once again going over all the photos, which make me cry___ a thought came to me,
Jodi claims she hide there sex and his so called problem regarding small boys because she loved him so much and she lied and lied and lied all to protect Travis but yet after she kills him she just stuffs his poor body into the shower, on a cold hard floor to rot.
How many times have loved one's killed loved one's and they cover there bodies, they make them cozy, ( you all know what I'm trying to say right ) ?
I would post the pic that upsets me most but just doesn't feel right, but poor Travis is nude and stuffed in the shower.

Where are the photos? Is there a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname