jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She toyed with Travis those final few hours. Sick.

I cannot imagine making love to someone knowing I was going to kill him. How does someone behave that way?

She knows that sex is a powerful tool that she has mastered to control men and in particular Travis. When she realized that she couldnt control him with sex like she just knew she could...he had to die. Please believe that she had the best orgasm that day as she was most likely fantasising about slitting his throat as he was burying his bone.

Tigerbalm - thanks so much for posting that.

I had no idea that she had written him an email! I hope that the jury realizes she's trying to cover her tracks!

Seriously if she isn't found guilty I'm going to scream.

You're welcome. She is one sick sick individual!

I'm going to post it over here, since the thread closed right after I posted it.

110k750.png

2emdgyq.png

Ok she did it I agree but why the long method of seduction, camera pics, struggle and death? Why not just do the job and get out? If this was so well planned in advance then why summit yourself to a struggle to eventually offer the fatal blow. This part I am struggling with. You don't bring a gun thinking just in case I might need it. You bring a gun to use it and get it over with.

Good question!! Maybe in her mind since he had no desire to get truly serious with her and he did not want to marry her.....it was sort of a torture to her so in her mind maybe she wanted to torture him. :twocents:

She is just evil. Why can't people just simply walk away.......

I thought that was odd for her to say she disagreed with the sequence of events. You can't trust what she says and she likes to plant ideas in jurors minds, so I can see why Juan wanted to keep some control of her answers.

Sure wish she was really remorseful, but she appears to have enjoyed the horror she accomplished.

BBM

She still hasn't learnt to keep her mouth shut (thank goodness). She disagrees with the sequence of events as she remembers it through her fog?? Rrrright!!

Plus, she never would have been trapped into that demo of the 'flying nun' if she had not brought it up herself - words to the effect of "I could show you but I don't want to do that".

I think she went there with the intention of giving him one last chance to accept her, and want her to go to Cancun. They had sex, and after is when I think it went bad. He didn't change his mind. Still didn't want her the way she wanted him, and wasn't taking her to Cancun. Her anger and rage took over.... IMO

So you get all your killing equipment together to go kill Travis done, make love to him, get the bad news and kill him over a trip to Cancun. Yikes, this could be a first.
If you don't take me to Cancun honey, I will have no other option but to cut your throat, shoot you in the head, stab you 26 times and stuff you in the shower. Wow

OMG! Kodi had a key to Travis's house and she could just go there and stay when he was AWAY?????

GUY'S Warning keep your keys to yourself!!!!

I wonder just how "ok" he was with her staying there and eating his food...what about his roomates? Jodi has a way of twisting what Travis was "ok" with. IMO

Ok she did it I agree but why the long method of seduction, camera pics, struggle and death? Why not just do the job and get out? If this was so well planned in advance then why summit yourself to a struggle to eventually offer the fatal blow. This part I am struggling with. You don't bring a gun thinking just in case I might need it. You bring a gun to use it and get it over with.
BBM
It's called lulling the victim into a false sense of security, cornering him in a shower, and then butchering him in a violent rage because you are not mature enough to handle a rejection or him taking someone else to one of the places on your "List of 1000 Places to See Before You Die".

BBM

She still hasn't learnt to keep her mouth shut (thank goodness). She disagrees with the sequence of events as she remembers it through her fog?? Rrrright!!

Plus, she never would have been trapped into that demo of the 'flying nun' if she had not brought it up herself - words to the effect of "I could show you but I don't want to do that".

I laughed out loud at that! Her own inability to answer a simple question forced her to do that! :lol: I think JM knew she would! :lol:

I don't remember where I heard this suggestion but what if she wanted him to die with the sin of fornication on his soul. He was devout but sinning. Recall that when she shared her concern about oral sex with a Mormon girl, that girl told her to get to the bishop and confess ASAP and to wear her seat belt on the way so that she wouldn't die before she confessed it and made peace with God. She knew she was going to kill him and he would meet God with an "unclean" soul. His mortal as well as his eternal life were taken by her.

I've always kind of felt that maybe she went there with the intention of killing him only if he rejected her once more. He'd already said there would never be an "us" in his text messages, and maybe she thought with sex she could win him over. When he explained to her this was just sex and nothing more and he was still going to Cancun without her, she went ballistic.

MOO

I believe, and only my belief, she went there to have one last hooray in the bed, the camera shots in the bathroom was to set him up to be vulnerable to kill him.
JMHO

You're welcome. She is one sick sick individual!

I'm going to post it over here, since the thread closed right after I posted it.

110k750.png

2emdgyq.png

SICK!! Yay..be happy! His corpse was rotting in the shower at that very moment! You just cant make this stuff up. :what:

So you get all your killing equipment together to go kill Travis done, make love to him, get the bad news and kill him over a trip to Cancun. Yikes, this could be a first.
If you don't take me to Cancun honey, I will have no other option but to cut your throat, shoot you in the head, stab you 26 times and stuff you in the shower. Wow

I think in her sick mind she actually believes Travis drove her to this point. "Look what you made me do!" She finds no guilt because he put her in corner and gave her no other choice.

The "unintentional" photos are baffling. It looks like Travis's camera was a Sony DSCH7. This was a fairly good sized digital camera, certainly not a pocket camera. Most digital cameras have a self timer. This one had 2 modes, 2 second delay and 10 second delay. You select self timer, select the delay, and then when you press the shutter, after 2 or 10 seconds, the camera takes the photo. But only one photo. To take another picture you would need to press the shutter again.

Some cameras also have time lapse photography. You set how many photos you want to take, and the delay between each photo, press the shutter, and then the camera takes the number of photos you selected, at the specified interval. This camera did not have time lapse photography.

So the only way the camera took a photo is if the shutter was pressed, intentionally or unintentionally. It's not possible that the camera took a picture (for example, the picture of jodi dragging travis's body) "as it was dropped." At worst the shutter might trigger when a camera impacts the floor, but even that's unlikely unless the shutter itself gets pressed. One possibility is that she tucked the grip half of the camera in the waistband of her pants, with the lens hanging out, and the shutter activated when she bent a certain way. But even then I would think the camera would fall out fairly quickly...

I am thinking that Nurmi can only re-direct on issues that Juan spoke of, right? If that's the case, then we won't have to listen about the wooden spoon and the other in between guys, etc.....so maybe he won't take another 3 weeks with her because I will just not be able to deal with it if he does......just sayin.....it needs to move along now.....

I don't think it was just Cancun. I think his rejection as a whole. He just didn't want her, the way she wanted him.

Shoot, for that matter, killing him over (as she says) a dropped camera that couldn't have fallen more than a foot or two is ridiculous.

Now that JM has finished his cross-examination of the witness, the jurors have a few of their own.

The basket's beginning to fill with questions submitted by the jury.

Question 8 from Juror 3: Miss Arias, on your list of 1,000 Places To See After You Die, which number was Hell?

she just makes me sick. she's not meek and weak she's passive aggressive and i bet she just about drove travis bonkers. there must be a record of her incoming/outgoing phone calls on the way to az. i wonder if travis was caling her, like she said. she claims he kept calling her and guilting her to come and see him. i wonder if one of the reasons for her phone being turned off and the battery taken out for part of the trip was so travis wouldn't know she was around.

I am very happy with all of Arias' testimony.

It doesn't matter if the jury believes her version or the real version.. as premeditation (1st degree) and suffering by Travis (DP) exist in her version as well as the real version.

Her version:

1st degree/premeditaion: (in her version) she didn't run out of the room. In her words she decided to go back and get the gun. She thought about it and did it. Premeditation only needs to take a second.

Suffering: (in her version) Travis kept moving and yelling after she shot him. If he was moving and talking he also would have been aware of her stabbing him and he suffered.

:twocents:

The "unintentional" photos are baffling. It looks like Travis's camera was a Sony DSCH7. This was a fairly good sized digital camera, certainly not a pocket camera. Most digital cameras have a self timer. This one had 2 modes, 2 second delay and 10 second delay. You select self timer, select the delay, and then when you press the shutter, after 2 or 10 seconds, the camera takes the photo. But only one photo. To take another picture you would need to press the shutter again.

Some cameras also have time lapse photography. You set how many photos you want to take, and the delay between each photo, press the shutter, and then the camera takes the number of photos you selected, at the specified interval. This camera did not have time lapse photography.

So the only way the camera took a photo is if the shutter was pressed, intentionally or unintentionally. It's not possible that the camera took a picture (for example, the picture of jodi dragging travis's body) "as it was dropped." At worst the shutter might trigger when a camera impacts the floor, but even that's unlikely unless the shutter itself gets pressed. One possibility is that she tucked the grip half of the camera in the waistband of her pants, with the lens hanging out, and the shutter activated when she bent a certain way. But even then I would think the camera would fall out fairly quickly...

What about a remote control? She could have had the remote in her pocket.. And it took those photos.

she further claims that while they were "deleting" pictures she dropped the camera... yet she "inadvertently" took the picture of his legs, the ceiling and the dragging pictures???

NOT POSSIBLE

I wish Juan would have brought that up yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members