jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome. She is one sick sick individual!

I'm going to post it over here, since the thread closed right after I posted it.

110k750.png

2emdgyq.png

Tiger Balm, I just re-read your siggy and I hope Juan uses Travis' words about JA being a sociopath who only cries for herself in closing, along with a clip of her fake tears.

Juan did bring up that some of the photos were in perfect focus....while some were not......saying the ones in focus were intentional

The "unintentional" photos are baffling. It looks like Travis's camera was a Sony DSCH7. This was a fairly good sized digital camera, certainly not a pocket camera. Most digital cameras have a self timer. This one had 2 modes, 2 second delay and 10 second delay. You select self timer, select the delay, and then when you press the shutter, after 2 or 10 seconds, the camera takes the photo. But only one photo. To take another picture you would need to press the shutter again.

Some cameras also have time lapse photography. You set how many photos you want to take, and the delay between each photo, press the shutter, and then the camera takes the number of photos you selected, at the specified interval. This camera did not have time lapse photography.

So the only way the camera took a photo is if the shutter was pressed, intentionally or unintentionally. It's not possible that the camera took a picture (for example, the picture of jodi dragging travis's body) "as it was dropped." At worst the shutter might trigger when a camera impacts the floor, but even that's unlikely unless the shutter itself gets pressed. One possibility is that she tucked the grip half of the camera in the waistband of her pants, with the lens hanging out, and the shutter activated when she bent a certain way. But even then I would think the camera would fall out fairly quickly...

I agree. I believe her finger must have been in contact with shutter trigger. I could imagine if taken by suprise or struggle or trying to do too much at once the trigger could be pressed unintentionally by some spastic reaction to suprise or an attempt to take a picture but the camera was pushed away by a second party.

So you get all your killing equipment together to go kill Travis done, make love to him, get the bad news and kill him over a trip to Cancun. Yikes, this could be a first.
If you don't take me to Cancun honey, I will have no other option but to cut your throat, shoot you in the head, stab you 26 times and stuff you in the shower. Wow

To her, yes. And that is what makes her so dangerous. And guilty of premediated murder, IMO.

I am thinking that Nurmi can only re-direct on issues that Juan spoke of, right? If that's the case, then we won't have to listen about the wooden spoon and the other in between guys, etc.....so maybe he won't take another 3 weeks with her because I will just not be able to deal with it if he does......just sayin.....it needs to move along now.....

I don't think he can rehabilitate. IMO he should get her the h*ll off the stand and out of the jury's sight. Everything now depends on their PTSD and DV experts - and good luck with that!

Okay peeps... I've been watching court every day but I miss random things here and there because I'm at work and disrupted by stupid coworkers.

I missed the part about the remote that I keep seeing mentioned here. Can someone please explain? TIA!

I am very happy with all of Arias' testimony.

It doesn't matter if the jury believes her version or the real version.. as premeditation (1st degree) and suffering by Travis (DP) exist in her version as well as the real version.

Her version:

1st degree/premeditaion: (in her version) she didn't run out of the room. In her words she decided to go back and get the gun. She thought about it and did it. Premeditation only needs to take a second.

Suffering: (in her version) Travis kept moving and yelling after she shot him. If he was moving and talking he also would have been aware of her stabbing him and he suffered.

:twocents:

EXCELLENT post!!!!!!! :clap:

I am very happy with all of Arias' testimony.

It doesn't matter if the jury believes her version or the real version.. as premeditation (1st degree) and suffering by Travis (DP) exist in her version as well as the real version.

Her version:

1st degree/premeditaion: (in her version) she didn't run out of the room. In her words she decided to go back and get the gun. She thought about it and did it. Premeditation only needs to take a second.

Suffering: (in her version) Travis kept moving and yelling after she shot him. If he was moving and talking he also would have been aware of her stabbing him and he suffered.

:twocents:

Thanks so much, nurse, for this. I see it. I hear it. I believe it. Sadly I'm not on this jury to make sure proper charges and punishment is made. LOL
I keep telling myself surely the jury will see, hear, and believe the above and give the right punishment.
I am really only soothed by being here on WS and reading most of y'all's posts to help me keep the faith. It's that one (occasional) person that continues to believe in Jodi as being a battered woman that worries me...like another poster has said...if Jodi were a man, none of this sympathy, etc. would be given to him. MOO Jodi is as evil as any male murderer I've read about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Question: some news media are saying Juan will continue cross on Monday. Was Juan just done for the day or done period?

I don't think he can rehabilitate. IMO he should get her the h*ll off the stand and out of the jury's sight. Everything now depends on their PTSD and DV experts - and good luck with that!

. Ooooookkkkaaayyy letttttts get bbaaaack to aaaaaanal Seeeeeexxxxx...

:blushing:

I can't wait to see who these people are. I imagine someone like Dr. Spitz who doesn't make a lick of sense, and is past his prime. I just can't imagine who would put their career on the line to try to back up any of her BS. :gavel:

Any true Expert would be able to clearly see she is full of it. I'm no expert, and I see it!

I don't think it was just Cancun. I think his rejection as a whole. He just didn't want her, the way she wanted him.

Shoot, for that matter, killing him over (as she says) a dropped camera that couldn't have fallen more than a foot or two is ridiculous.

Saying Travis went ballistic over a dropped camera is not even close to believable as she trashed a BMW by towing it in 1st gear and he was not upset at all. According to Arias, Travis even assisted her in calling lawyers to see if she had a case against U-Haul.

Okay peeps... I've been watching court every day but I miss random things here and there because I'm at work and disrupted by stupid coworkers.

I missed the part about the remote that I keep seeing mentioned here. Can someone please explain? TIA!

I posted this a few days ago.....
here's my take on the remote....I think....I know I have asked already two times if there was a dvd stolen at the same time as the gun, but I have not looked at what anyone has written (forgive me please) as threads were moving just too fast and then I had to turn over my laptop to my son for homework.....so...here goes...I think that JA had MM go to the g-parents home and steal the gun and the dvd player and to just go ahead and take the $40 for your trouble.....she goes to MM's gets the gun, gives DB or his little boy the dvd player as a gift, but forgets to give them the remote to it, so she needs to go back and do that.....this is my take on the remote

ITA - the sooner they move on to their experts the better. There's no way Nurmi can rehabilitate her. Especially if she has a new demeanor on the stand come Monday. How many versions of ja will we ultimately see? Is she skitzo?

I hope we dont have to listen to nearly another two weeks of nurmi droning on. I cannot handle that.:what:

He should take a note out of juans book covered everything he wanted to say, uncovered her lies etc in what 5days?

Is it right in saying nurmi can only question her about what juan has asked her on cross?

Can't take another 9 days of HOW DO YOU FEEEEEEEL JODI
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't remember where I heard this suggestion but what if she wanted him to die with the sin of fornication on his soul. He was devout but sinning. Recall that when she shared her concern about oral sex with a Mormon girl, that girl told her to get to the bishop and confess ASAP and to wear her seat belt on the way so that she wouldn't die before she confessed it and made peace with God. She knew she was going to kill him and he would meet God with an "unclean" soul. His mortal as well as his eternal life were taken by her.

Now that is an interesting thought. This would make sense because she clearly had preparation and ideas in mind foe sex. I still do not understand why Travis took a picture of her naked bum close up unless to show off her great waxing job. Really weird.

Question: some news media are saying Juan will continue cross on Monday. Was Juan just done for the day or done period?

He was just done for the day.

ETA: I'm wrong, he is done.

Now that is an interesting thought. This would make sense because she clearly had preparation and ideas in mind foe sex. I still do not understand why Travis took a picture of her naked bum close up unless to show off her great waxing job. Really weird.
I don't think that TA took that pic.....I think it was a timer....MO

i think this case has fried what little is left of my brain. but i have a question.

ok, from the 'last alive' sitting photo to TA obviously either seriously disabled or dead is 1 minutes, 44 seconds, right?

from ceiling shot to disabled/dead is 1 minute 2 seconds. do i have that right so far?

so by claiming the ceiling shot happened when she dropped the camera, which would mean that's when this whole 'attack' started, she's actually shortening the timeline for all this running, chasing, threatening, etc., correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500