jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is accepting "killed Travis" this am......

At the end of the last thread Gitana1 asked if JM asked about the murder-I believe the only mention was when he asked about her suicide attempt & how it 'stung', he asked if she imagined how much Travis hurt when she stabbed him in the chest (heart stopper, IMO)-I don't remember anything else directly at the time of murder, it was mostly actions afterwards, but I may have missed it...

What she said. To expand on the nicking of her arm and it stinging part. JM brought up her suicide attempt and that she said nicking her arm stung. He then said how do you think it felt to Travis when you stabbed him in the heart (something close to that). It was immediately objected to and sustained, but JM made his point.

The "video"... Clearly will show Travis liked guns.

True. But big assault weapons---not .25 calibre granny guns. And the witness will testify that Travis did not own his own weapon.

it would also show that he didn't own one and had to borrow one of Mr. hall's when they did go.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

She's still playing with semantics, but much less arrogant today. Or at least hiding her smirks better.

I believe the point is that the man who made the video will say Travis always borrowed his; if Travis had bought a gun he would have told him.

Hi all. While we are still on the first page here.....can anybody please post if there were any bombshell moments this morning? I have watched off and on as I could (busy werking...).

I will go back and watch this mornings proceeding tonight on youtube. But is there anything I should be on the lookout for?

TIA

You will see God may or may not be subpoenable (my own word)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Hi all. While we are still on the first page here.....can anybody please post if there were any bombshell moments this morning? I have watched off and on as I could (busy werking...).

I will go back and watch this mornings proceeding tonight on youtube. But is there anything I should be on the lookout for?

TIA

He got her to admit that she's lied to just about everyone she knows...Martinez brought up her "suicide attempt" that she aborted because it stung and asked her how she thought Travis felt when she stabbed him in the chest...when Martinez asked her if Ryan Burns was her alibi the word yes slipped out before she changed it to no...he brought up how she sent flowers to TA's grandmother after she killed him...And when it came to Ryan, "I did not grind on that guy".

I missed the first few minutes this am. What was on the video Juan was trying to use? Was that finger cut explaining to Flores?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does Jodi's defense attorney have his fingers constantly playing with his nose and mouth. I have been watching since the prosecution has been questioning Jodi. A times he puts his finger up his nose then over to his ear. It seems gross unless it's a sign I am not aware of.

True. But big assault weapons---not .25 calibre granny guns. And the witness will testify that Travis did not own his own weapon.

Right, but if his relationship with JA was a "secret" to his friends... what else was? (That would tinker in my mind if I was a juror)

He got her to admit that she's lied to just about everyone she knows...Martinez brought up her "suicide attempt" that she aborted because it stung and asked her how she thought Travis felt when she stabbed him in the chest...when Martinez asked her if Ryan Burns was her alibi the word yes slipped out before she changed it to no...he brought up how she sent flowers to TA's grandmother after she killed him...And when it came to Ryan, "I did not grind on that guy".

It was interesting how her contempt for Ryan, her alibi man, leaked out in that statement.

Contempt.

I believe the point is that the man who made the video will say Travis always borrowed his; if Travis had bought a gun he would have told him.

this guy says he knows travis didn't have a gun a week before he died, and that TA never would've bought one without getting his advice.

TIA

BBM

The entire morning cross was bombshell. JMO

For me when Juan Martinez threw the question @ Ryan being Jodi's 'alibi' and Jodi slipped and answered

YeaNo

Meant to add that the slip goes to show premeditation. If you killed in passion do you have an 'alibi' set up in advance?

And the owner of the video will testify that Travis did not own a gun himself, but used his guns when they went shooting. He's coming in for rebuttal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member