jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will see God may or may not be subpoenable (my own word)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

JM: Please state your name for the record.

Witness: God.

JM: Were you aware of Ms. Arias lying to just about everybody regarding the death of Travis Alexander?

W: Yes I was.

JM: Were you aware that Ms. Arias killed Mr. Alexander?

W: Definitely.

JM: How did you feel about that?

W: I was really angry. And you know what happens when I get angry.

Why does Jodi's defense attorney have his fingers constantly playing with his nose and mouth. I have been watching since the prosecution has been questioning Jodi. A times he puts his finger up his nose then over to his ear. It seems gross unless it's a sign I am not aware of.

Wow, good observation! I'll bet he is sending her signals on how to respond.

I also like her whole explanation of being told things as opposed to remembering things. And her explanation that she 'memorized' things to prepare for trial. He went after that like a rat terrier on a gopher hole. " What did you do to memorize these facts? What did you use ? Can you explain further?" GULP, she realized she messed up with that spontaneous excuse. LOL

I am truly humbled by Juans ability to recall everything without the use of notes....bravo Mr. M!!!

Someone posted the quote of this from Liar, Liar (the movie with Jim Carrey) and I have thought this line in my head SO many times during the objections! Here is a clip.. this movie is one of my childhood faves.
[video=youtube;Dx32b5igLwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx32b5igLwA[/video]

How dare Arias mention God was there with her at the murder. It was the devil she was working hand in hand with.

You will see God may or may not be subpoenable (my own word)

You can't subpeona God.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

Right, but if his relationship with JA was a "secret" to his friends... what else was? (That would tinker in my mind if I was a juror)

its already Been shown it wasn't that secret....they all knew about her and his roomies pointed the finger at her when he was found

Right, but if his relationship with JA was a "secret" to his friends... what else was? (That would tinker in my mind if I was a juror)

Travis is not the one on trial. If he had a gun (which he didn't) she still killed him 3 times and admitted she was the one that retrieved it .. she didn't wrestle it off him after he pointed it at her! That's premeditated right there considering she then stabbed him in the chest and back and THEN cut his throat .. and that's going by her version of events which is no doubt self serving.

She's got nothing.

Why does Jodi's defense attorney have his fingers constantly playing with his nose and mouth. I have been watching since the prosecution has been questioning Jodi. A times he puts his finger up his nose then over to his ear. It seems gross unless it's a sign I am not aware of.

I didn't see that, but it sounds like he is trying to put boogers in his ears. :dunno:

http://youtu.be/hvu9m6YNxqY

That's why!;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its already Been shown it wasn't that secret....they all knew about her and his roomies pointed the finger at her when he was found

Jodi Arias the "dirty little secret" that everyone knew about. Not much of a secret, eh Jodi?

I also like her whole explanation of being told things as opposed to remembering things. And her explanation that she 'memorized' things to prepare for trial. He went after that like a rat terrier on a gopher hole. " What did you do to memorize these facts? What did you use ? Can you explain further?" GULP, she realized she messed up with that spontaneous excuse. LOL

Right.

Are you testifying to things you remember or things you memorized?

i wonder if he'll go back to her weird statement that she didn't remember stabbing TA 'at that time.'

sounds to me like she remembers it now. if not now, at what time DID she remember it???

Just a thought.... maybe JA was telling the truth when she said she & Ryan weren't grinding... we've learned that that's not her preferred style of sexual intercourse. You know... the whole 'spinning me around'. She was adamant that he was NOT around her va-jay and her track record shows she keeps 3 doors open for business. Just saying, as a matter of fact.

i also like her whole explanation of being told things as opposed to remembering things. And her explanation that she 'memorized' things to prepare for trial. he went after that like a rat terrier on a gopher hole. " what did you do to memorize these facts? What did you use ? Can you explain further?" gulp, she realized she messed up with that spontaneous excuse. Lol

lolol

Loved it when Juan said she had been on the stand for 9 days now and she corrected
Him that it was ten days and he said "you have a good memory" good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther