Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosecutor needs to change the charge away from a Death Penalty and give her a Plea Deal, imo to save this case from total loss if he wants to win it.

At least I'd give her the benefit of the doubt after hearing her side.

Where was the pre-meditation to kill him that day?

th gun and the gas cans.

The prosecutor needs to change the charge away from a Death Penalty and give her a Plea Deal, imo to save this case from total loss if he wants to win it.

...Um... If you're basing your point on her testimony today and that alone - discounting forensics and the entire investigation and prior testimony, plus texts, etc. - then you might (maybe) come to this conclusion.

But you can't just throw out everything that's come before today... imv

??

ETA: premeditation can be formed in a matter of seconds, btw. However in this case it was long before that. JM will explain it all far better than I can! :)

Each person is entitled to an opinion. That said, WTH are you talking about?
Her own mouth has proven felony, premeditated murder!
She is crazy she premeditated this! I agree ! Most of us are of the opinion she is premeditated.

I don't see how much longer Nurmi can drag this out. Juan likely up today.
He has SO MUCH....where oh where should he begin?
Gonna be good!!!!

Dear sweet Travis, we don't believe her. Justice coming!!!!

No way. Nurmi is going to spend the afternoon rewinding so she can shore up this story. I'm sure he is meeting with her now over a cold bologna sammich and making her recite the litany of lies once again.

Mike Brooks just said on In Session that the crime scene photo of the closet did not show a stool pulled over to he shelf. So how did she reach up to the top and get the gun?

She said, "It's not shown in the photo, but there's a seat in there and I used that to get up there."

Mike Brooks just said on In Session that the crime scene photo of the closet did not show a stool pulled over to he shelf. So how did she reach up to the top and get the gun?

Travis didn't own a gun.

IMO

Jodi is still in the mode of talking to 48 Hrs or Inside Edition (is that the one?). Soft interviews where she was in charge.

It will really hit her when JM starts.
Will these be shown to the jury?

Nurmi still has to lead her through the lies she told Det. Flores.....which could take today and tomorrow....

At what point did she remove her shoes to be barefoot? Wasn't there a shoe print found?

Pretty much everything she said yesterday & today showed it was premeditated. As far as a plea deal goes, Jodi herself offered to plea to a lesser charge so that she wouldn't have to testify to all the evil rotten things Travis had done, what a horrible person he was, and how much it would hurt his family if the case went to trial. That pretty much ended any chance she had at getting a deal.

I'll try and track down the link.

She wants to commit suicide in another city because it would be easier on her family! How thoughtful. How bout Cancun maybe! She's gonna get there somehow someway if it kills her. I was anticipating the blackout scenario, anything more than that today and this case would be over in my opinion. Then again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, anywhere across the border.
This defense is seemingly and childishly more about answering the questions before they are asked by :heartbeat: Juan :heartbeat: Or so me thinks she thinks… It's so strange, these elaborate odd tales. I think she had just as much of a hand in her defense as Nurmi, the oaf that crawled out of hell.

Travis seems like he was a law abiding citizen. Anybody know what the gun laws are in his state? I would imagine Travis would have gone through all the proper channels if purchasing a firearm.

I think it is after both sides are done with the witness and before the witness is dismissed.

I don't think they will ask a single question, by now they know they'll just get more lies.

No questions will bode very well for the prosecution and make for very short deliberations, IMO

In all of that garbled mess of lies......she said she disposed of the rope? Why? What did she feel she had to hide by getting rid of the rope?

Answer: Nothing. The 2800 foot rope was a lie. This is the secondary lie to explain why the rope wasn't found at the scene. OMG

Yep...it's Nurmi's theme song
[video=youtube;PgyvMp5YWcI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgyvMp5YWcI[/video]

At what point did she remove her shoes to be barefoot? Wasn't there a shoe print found?

You're right, there was. And it was a print in the blood, so it had to be made after the crime was committed. And Travis definitely wasn't wearing shoes at any point, so what's she driving at with this? Is she trying to tell that she drove the car barefoot/ in socks and didn't even notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member