Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
stabbed 29 times.

to see just how much that is take your hand and tap your leg 29 times.. (that is seriously some deranged overkill right there)

Do we know much about her life before she met Travis? There had to have been signs of her behavior before :eek:

Can anyone call my boss and tell him that the trial is going to be starting soon and not to bug me :)

couldn't help but share this! :lol:

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN
If every man who dreamed of a woman wearing a french maid costume were arrested—there would be no men left #JodiArias
Retweeted 48 times
Expand

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN
10 of the 29 stab wounds to Travis Alexander were on his back. I believe that shows this was not self defense #JodiArias #NGM
Expand

Do we know much about her life before she met Travis? There had to have been signs of her behavior before :eek:

The little I remember about JA and her past relationships is that she was in a four year relationship with a man and his son. They put the down payment on a house together. He lost his job. She met TA and left the man for TA.

JA dropped out of school before she graduated from high school. She has since gotten her GED and learned Spanish and sign language while in jail.

JA left TA's house after she killed him and hooked up with another man. This man knew Travis. She wore long sleeves to hid wounds on herself. She said she dropped a glass while bartending.

Question? If Mormons reject drinking caffeine or alcohol how does a newly baptised Mormon admit to working as a bartender. Wouldn't that be sort of like working in a house of sin? Just curious...

It is going to be so hard for his sister and family when they start really slinging mud at Travis during this trial. They have just gotten started and I am afraid they will be conjuring up some pretty convoluted tales as it plays out. I hope they can maintain composure during it all. His poor sister is already a wreck in the courtroom, it's only going to get worse. This blame the victim game is just so low and ugly. I hope the jurors agree and really stick it to her. She is perpetuating her assault on him and it is evil.

Can anyone call my boss and tell him that the trial is going to be starting soon and not to bug me :)

Pssst I'm hiding in my office as I type. Except I am boss and peon all in one. I have a feeling production is going to suck for the next three months. Oh my!

The little I remember about JA and her past relationships is that she was in a four year relationship with a man and his son. They put the down payment on a house together. He lost his job. She met TA and left the man for TA.

JA dropped out of school before she graduated from high school. She has since gotten her GED and learned Spanish and sign language while in jail.

JA left TA's house after she killed him and hooked up with another man. This man knew Travis. She wore long sleeves to hid wounds on herself. She said she dropped a glass while bartending.

Question? If Mormons reject drinking caffeine or alcohol how does a newly baptised Mormon admit to working as a bartender. Wouldn't that be sort of like working in a house of sin? Just curious...

have we heard if she has any family in the courtroom supporting her?

(just wondering)

This is not verified nor MSM. A girl commented to Travis's brother couple years ago on a MSM comment that a guy she knows dated Jodi...when they broke up she use to look thru his windows spying on him. The brother told her to have this guy get in touch with him so he could get him in contact with the detectives.

So we will see. On another site there are a couple people planning to attend court this week.

We really have very little information about Jodi pre-Travis and I am curious. She met him @ a work convention? What was she doing for employment? She did not get her GED until she was incarcerated - dropped out of highschool.

Jodi lived with a man and his 4 year old son prior to meeting TA. I wonder what they would have to say about what she was like in those days? Was she in the role of step-mother/caretaker for this child?

Where is Jodi's Father? I don't remember how many siblings she has . . . a sister - I think that is keeping up a blog about her innocense (but I am not sure of that). Have there been interviews of her Mother, Aunt, or family members?

I have a question and I cannot attach the photos at this time to help. Remember the picture with Travis sitting in the shower dead where you can only see his right arm?

Who took that photo?
Is he wearing a shirt?
Is he in fact dead in that picture or no?

Is her lawyer from Pre PAid legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members