Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question and I cannot attach the photos at this time to help. Remember the picture with Travis sitting in the shower dead where you can only see his right arm?

Who took that photo?
Is he wearing a shirt?
Is he in fact dead in that picture or no?

I believe the picture you are referring to is the one that Travis is crumpled up in the shower - allegedly taken by Jodi after his death.

You can see his left leg (thigh) which is bent @ the knee and foot is toward the back wall of the shower. His stomach is quite distended (due to gasses), and I believe his left arm was across his chest. No he wasn't wearing a shirt. You cannot see his head as it appears to be out of frame and tipped to the right (toward the back wall).

We really have very little information about Jodi pre-Travis and I am curious. She met him @ a work convention? What was she doing for employment? She did not get her GED until she was incarcerated - dropped out of highschool.

Jodi lived with a man and his 4 year old son prior to meeting TA. I wonder what they would have to say about what she was like in those days? Was she in the role of step-mother/caretaker for this child?

Where is Jodi's Father? I don't remember how many siblings she has . . . a sister - I think that is keeping up a blog about her innocense (but I am not sure of that). Have there been interviews of her Mother, Aunt, or family members?

I know she has a brother and a sister. I was skimming thru facebook a couple nights ago and on one a person felt the need to post pictures of each member of the family and list their names, DOB, including grand-parents. It made no sense because they are not involved and are innocent in this. In the middle of this there was a single post from the brother, stating only, "please leave me out of this"! I cannot imagine how this must feel for either side.

http://stedithstein.org/pictures/coffeeDonutsGraphic.jpg
(brought the coffee and donuts over from the last thread)

MMmmmmm, donuts! ahhhlllllll!
homer.gif

You all are the BEST!!:rocker:

Obviously! :snooty:

I have a question and I cannot attach the photos at this time to help. Remember the picture with Travis sitting in the shower dead where you can only see his right arm?

Who took that photo?
Is he wearing a shirt?

I want to know why she didn't take the camera.

big booboo on her coverup part.

Washing the camera just made investigators, most likely, try all the harder to get the data off of the camera. duh!

Also: I think she took the death pictures to relive the moment and then she deleted them. She would have had to set the camera on timer to take a picture of her dragging his body I would guess?

self defense my hoo ha!

I believe the picture you are referring to is the one that Travis is crumpled up in the shower - allegedly taken by Jodi after his death.

You can see his left leg (thigh) which is bent @ the knee and foot is toward the back wall of the shower. His stomach is quite distended (due to gasses), and I believe his left arm was across his chest. No he wasn't wearing a shirt. You cannot see his head as it appears to be out of frame and tipped to the right (toward the back wall).

No, not that one. The one I am talking about is on HLN but the pictures are all over on that sight and not in one location. I have the one you are talking about.

Not sure if this has any info we didn't already know (I can't watch it right now - at work :( ) Maybe someone else could view and see if there's something new? TIA to all my friends at Websleuths!! http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-murder-trial-arizonia-woman-allegedly-killed-18159801

Thanks for the link. . . . this 2 min clip really says more about Travis than Jodi. The only thing we found out about her was highschool dropout, got GED in prison (and learned Spanish and ASL), enjoyed photography.

Off to work, so detail the blow by blows today folks! Can't wait to get home and catch up. Have a good day!

Who took that photo?
Is he wearing a shirt?

I'm not sure I saved and can post it correctly. If not it is on the first thread post number 984.

mistake

eta I'll look. I can't post mine. Not saved right either. :)

Not sure if this has any info we didn't already know (I can't watch it right now - at work :( ) Maybe someone else could view and see if there's something new? TIA to all my friends at Websleuths!! http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-murder-trial-arizonia-woman-allegedly-killed-18159801

I watched it..

it said:
nothing

(hahahaha j/k)

no, really there was nothing on the video about her other then she got her GED and won the carol contest in the hooscow

I'm not sure I saved and can post it correctly. If not it is on the first thread post number 984.

The way I see this photo is that his right arm is slung across his face/head. The hairy part is his chest. Do I need to update my glasses?

Thanks for the link. . . . this 2 min clip really says more about Travis than Jodi. The only thing we found out about her was highschool dropout, got GED in prison (and learned Spanish and ASL), enjoyed photography.

BBM

yep....she enjoyed photography

We really have very little information about Jodi pre-Travis and I am curious. She met him @ a work convention? What was she doing for employment? She did not get her GED until she was incarcerated - dropped out of highschool.

Jodi lived with a man and his 4 year old son prior to meeting TA. I wonder what they would have to say about what she was like in those days? Was she in the role of step-mother/caretaker for this child?

Where is Jodi's Father? I don't remember how many siblings she has . . . a sister - I think that is keeping up a blog about her innocense (but I am not sure of that). Have there been interviews of her Mother, Aunt, or family members?

Her Aunt was there in court on Thursday. Her father has cancer. IDK about where her mom is. Her sister thinks she her sister was abused by Travis.

On Tuesday, Arias' younger sister, Angela Arias, said her sister's statements during the "48 Hours" interview were lies, and that Alexander's death was an act of self-defense on her sister's part during an incidence of domestic violence.

"She was not under oath when she spoke on TV and yes, she lied," Angela Arias wrote on Facebook after The Huffington Post sent her a request for comment. "But, it was because she was so in love with that man she did not want people to know what a monster he really was. She wanted everyone to believe that he was as amazing as they thought he was."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/29/jodi-arias_n_1174274.html

(great article btw)

I want to know why she didn't take the camera.

big booboo on her coverup part.

Washing the camera just made investigators, most likely, try all the harder to get the data off of the camera. duh!

Also: I think she took the death pictures to relive the moment and then she deleted them. She would have had to set the camera on timer to take a picture of her dragging his body I would guess?

self defense my hoo ha!

I think she scooped up the blankets and shoved them in the washer with the camera in the blankets, without her knowing. JMO

He sent her photos of his genitalia and requested she wear a French maid outfit while cleaning his house.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/ar...f-Ariz-murder-trial-4173831.php#ixzz2HOdV6J1U

Much much more at link but that is a hard one, no pun intended, for the PA to get around.

Seems to me like the shower would be a strange place to be "lunging" at anyone in anger.

I'm a little behind on the case and am trying to catch up, but I do wonder how she managed it, did she pretend to be coming on to him in the shower and had the knife hidden behind her back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz