John and Burke on 911 Call. Lin Wood, John Ramsey, LIED!!!!!

I finally heard it with my own ears! Had to rub Lin Woods nose in it a bit - he blocked me! [emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I heard the child's voice, if not Burke then who? It was at the end but I'm inclined to think it was what did you find OUT and the out was not picked up. I'm more bothered that the 911 operated was never questioned but was told by an ' investigator' she had a gag order to not speak. Who was that investigator? What was being gagged if she hadn't been interviewed? Seems a gag order is actually something official signed and everything.

The "investigator" was working for Ramsey attorneys - is bet my last dollar. Gag order are issued by judges - in court

I'm pretty sure this will go over all the evidence and theories one by one- so that by the end nothing will change and it will still be some intruder.

I can't help it I will always believe it was BR- protecting your remaining child is the only explanation for the behavior and actions that day.

Do you mean the CBS special will end up saying it was an intruder? No way. Now that we saw Steve Thomas is going to be on the show tomorrow and we still have to hear from Kolar.

There is no doubt neither of these two men would have agreed to be in this docuseries if at the end it was just another baloney intruder did it ending.

I finally heard it with my own ears! Had to rub Lin Woods nose in it a bit - he blocked me! [emoji322]

Me too Linda. I read so many books and interviews where people claimed Burke's voice was on the tape but tonight, for the first time, I heard Burke. I really did honestly hear Burke.

You are in great company with Lin Wood blocking you on twitter. He has blocked anyone who questions the Ramsey's innocence. No matter how polite.

It was a great night wasn't it? FINALLY!!!

Who in the frick's DNA was on/in Jon Benet?

Me too Linda. I read so many books and interviews where people claimed Burke's voice was on the tape but tonight, for the first time, I heard Burke. I really did honestly hear Burke.

You are in great company with Lin Wood blocking you on twitter. He has blocked anyone who questions the Ramsey's innocence. No matter how polite.

It was a great night wasn't it? FINALLY!!!

I think this speaks volumes. I would think, as a lawyer, he would want to know what's on people's minds if he were to come forward in favor of his client. Instead, he is blocking people out not unlike the Ramseys twenty years ago.

Do you mean the CBS special will end up saying it was an intruder? No way. Now that we saw Steve Thomas is going to be on the show tomorrow and we still have to hear from Kolar.

There is no doubt neither of these two men would have agreed to be in this docuseries if at the end it was just another baloney intruder did it ending.

Plus Lin Wood would not be going crazy on Twitter if they were going to name an intruder.

I saw a preview that said that the team has "one comprehensive theory" about what happened that night, so I do not expect an intruder theory at all.

Could have been so many people... DNA is all over our homes, ourselves, our clothes, our stuff. You brush up against someone at the grocery store and you could have their DNA on your shirt. A total stranger. So many guests walked through their house, shedding skin cells and their DNA everywhere. There's just too many options.

I do believe next time they will talk about the DNA, though. Maybe this is part of what Kolar will discuss.

Not to mention that her body was laid in front of the front door!! there were so many people in and out of that house in the ~72 hours previous, who knows how much dna could have been tracked in and contaminated her body when she was laid there by JR.

The DNA is a red herring. We have foreign DNA all over us.

The DNA on JonBenet was not flesh, not blood. I think tomorrow night on the CBS show you might see Dr. Henry Lee show you how foreign DNA is in brand new underpants like the ones JonBenet had on.

We are talking a single degraded skin cell. A sneeze from the manufacturing line that made the underwear.

The DNA has been made out to be a big deal but in reality if one of us was found with our head bashed in and a garrotte around out throat with a 2 and a half page ransom note in our house we too would have foreign DNA on our bodies that would have NOTHING to do with the crime.

Look at the big pieces of evidence we can see and hear. The ransom note and the 911 call.

If you're talking about the new underwear, my guess is it's random DNA from the factory workers who packaged the underwear.

We'll see tomorrow night, though.

I haven't followed the case that closely, but that ransom note is so bogus. Obviously made up. Then you have the fact that Burke is strange, that the window or whatever seemed staged, that who would risk doing all of that in that house, etc.. I always thought it was Burke even though I didn't follow the case.

Didn't it come out on Dr. Phil that he never goes out anyway? He basically stays at home all day?

When I listened to the recording, I thought I heard Patsy say, "Go to your room." I wish I could hear it more clearly. I am sure I misheard.

The scary thing is that what if that DNA actually connected to someone in the computer. I am sure they would QUICKLY have charged that person to get the attention off of the Ramseys, and you know what that person would have probably been convicted and maybe even death penalty. The jury would say, well the DNA is proof. Scary to think but it has happened before.

We are watching the CBS docuseries on JonBenet Ramsey.

The first thing the team of investigators did was enhance the 911 call with today's equipment.

YOU CAN HEAR BURKE SAY " WHAT DID YOU FIND"

YOU CAN HEAR JOHN SAY "WE'RE NOT TALKING TO YOU

YOU CAN HEAR PATSY SAY " WHAT DID YOU DO"

To John Ramsey and Ramsey attorney Lin Wood. Damn you both to hell. DAMN YOU for dragging innocent people through the mud!! Ruining their lives.

I am shaking I am so angry.

As far as Burke, I do not blame him or even hold him responsible. He is a creation of his awful parents. I feel sorry for him actually.

Even though I did not remain as professional as I should have in this post I ask that you all please post within our terms of service.

No name calling.

Feel free to vent your frustration.

I'm hoping we will be able to get that segment from CBS and post it here.

Finally, I can promise you Lin Wood and John Ramsey will still deny this. They will say you can't really hear it or that CBS messed with the tape.

Don't expect Wood and Ramsey do ever do the right thing by JonBenet. EVER.

Tricia

Maybe Patsy's reply is to John not Burke.

I am curious about the suitcase. Cause unless it was made of steel how would an adult holding a child not break the suitcase? Common sense it was placed there for part of the cover up.

So we verified that John and Wood lied about what was on the tape. Dr Phil was only saying what Wood instructed him to say. My only question is what's their next move? A good liar caught in a lie (if they can't go to another explanation) will continue to deny. No matter how good the evidence, they'll insist they're telling the truth. This could be fun to watch.

You think Dr Phil will follow this with another question and answers session so they can put a spin on it? I can picture a bunch of Wood's associates in a damage control meeting; although, if I know a good attorney, that meeting happened long before this special was released. They knew what they were going to do well in advance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back