John and Burke on 911 Call. Lin Wood, John Ramsey, LIED!!!!!

So we verified that John and Wood lied about what was on the tape. Dr Phil was only saying what Wood instructed him to say. My only question is what's their next move? A good liar caught in a lie (if they can't go to another explanation) will continue to deny. No matter how good the evidence, they'll insist they're telling the truth. This could be fun to watch.

You think Dr Phil will follow this with another question and answers session so they can put a spin on it? I can picture a bunch of Wood's associates in a damage control meeting; although, if I know a good attorney, that meeting happened long before this special was released. They knew what they were going to do well in advance.

Yep, BoldBear. I'm with you, I want to see them squirm, but most of all I want to hear the truth from them.
Too bad when their lips are moving, we know they are lying like a rug.

Yep, BoldBear. I'm with you, I want to see them squirm, but most of all I want to hear the truth from them.
Too bad when their lips are moving, we know they are lying like a rug.

I don't want to see them squirm, that sounds mean. I want them held accountable, not criminally but financially for the costs to CO for the investigation and other courts that have been included such as the tabloid suits. Also accountable to the people they pointed the finger at, that was not without damage.

Reparations. How about doing something for abused children, for the real secret that killed Jonbenet and still taboo to even discuss, sibling abuse.

PR saying we've called the police, now what? means she was following JR's instructions, no?

Thank you for starting this thread. For those who haven't seen last night's docuseries on CBS, here's the link:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the-case-of-jonbenet-ramsey/video/

I'm just finishing up listening to the podcast, shared on another thread by a fellow WSer:

Check out this great Podcast:
Real Crime Profile
Finally our experts Jim Clemente and Laura Richards discuss their re-investigation of the JonBenét Ramsey case and the reason why they created the show with co-host Lisa Zambetti #HerNameWasJonBenét
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/real-crime-profile/id1081244497?mt=2

The truth can not be hidden forever!
#JusticeForJonBenét

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not seen the show (keeping everything crossed it'll air in the UK!) but I'm so confused! I am definitely of the opnion that Burke did it but there's a lot I can't make sense of! If he did it and Patsy covered up, why is he asking what did you find, and Patsy asking what did you do? The reports of John being "cordial" don't make sense either. If he was unaware at that point of what had happened (which is what I thought originally) then he doesn't seem to be particularly concerned. Equally if he knew she was dead in the basement, why was he not distraught? I just can't make sense of it. Maybe because it's such a bizarre scenario anyway you look at it! But BDI fits best imo. One thought I had, when John was unaccounted for, is he perhaps "de briefing" Burke? Keep your mouth shut etc? Sorry I'm ranting! I think I'm over-thinking the whole thing!

I've not seen the show (keeping everything crossed it'll air in the UK!) but I'm so confused! I am definitely of the opnion that Burke did it but there's a lot I can't make sense of! If he did it and Patsy covered up, why is he asking what did you find, and Patsy asking what did you do? The reports of John being "cordial" don't make sense either. If he was unaware at that point of what had happened (which is what I thought originally) then he doesn't seem to be particularly concerned. Equally if he knew she was dead in the basement, why was he not distraught? I just can't make sense of it. Maybe because it's such a bizarre scenario anyway you look at it! But BDI fits best imo. One thought I had, when John was unaccounted for, is he perhaps "de briefing" Burke? Keep your mouth shut etc? Sorry I'm ranting! I think I'm over-thinking the whole thing!

It makes sense if you consider that BR was never consulted about the ransom note.

I don't think it's clear it was Patsy who was saying "what did you do?" The only thing that was crystal clear was John saying "we are not speaking to you." I heard that clear as a bell, IMO. Everything else is open to interpretation.

What if BR was asleep until he heard PR on the phone? "What did you find?" might have been in response to hearing her say "I found a note."

Many years ago, my husband was a sound engineer for a local news channel. While working there, he became involved with a well known parapsychology group who asked him if he would be willing to work on some EVP's for them. My husband agreed, and for weeks I listened as he worked on these recordings, editing out background noises, raising the volume, whatever other technical stuff sound engineers do. I would say that I developed a very sensitive ear from that.

Pertaining to this case, I listened to the enhanced 911 call and wrote down what I thought I heard. Here's what I wrote:
Male: ...not talking to you
Female: (can't make out first part) Help me Jesus.
Child: what DID you find?

I then asked my husband to listen ( without comment from me about what I heard) and wrote down what he heard. Here's what he wrote:
Male: we're not talking to you
Child: (inaudible)... I do?
Female: (talking over the child) Help me, Jesus.
Child: what did you find?

Not very scientific, but that's what we heard. And we do have some experience listening to recorded background voices. For what that's worth.

JMOO, I still think BR hurt JBR badly, PR found her, yelled for JR.
JR gave her instructions (RN, call LE,) BR was up and was told to stay in bed.
They never worried about him being hurt or kidnapped.
JR did the cover up (garrot knots Navy? the brush handle to cover up molesting) while PR wrote the note for 30 minutes+.
Over exaggerated all the way.........RN, cover up ........drama
2 minutes after 911 call PR starts calling friends..........in very early hour.........who does this?
I do think parents knew something was 'off' with BR. Temper? Jealous? Molesting? Rough with JBR? Jabbed her with train track? then hit her with flashlight? golf club?
But covered everything up for the perfect image of a perfect family.

I've not seen the show (keeping everything crossed it'll air in the UK!) but I'm so confused! I am definitely of the opnion that Burke did it but there's a lot I can't make sense of! If he did it and Patsy covered up, why is he asking what did you find, and Patsy asking what did you do? The reports of John being "cordial" don't make sense either. If he was unaware at that point of what had happened (which is what I thought originally) then he doesn't seem to be particularly concerned. Equally if he knew she was dead in the basement, why was he not distraught? I just can't make sense of it. Maybe because it's such a bizarre scenario anyway you look at it! But BDI fits best imo. One thought I had, when John was unaccounted for, is he perhaps "de briefing" Burke? Keep your mouth shut etc? Sorry I'm ranting! I think I'm over

There's a link right above your last comment where you can watch it online at CBS.

We are watching the CBS docuseries on JonBenet Ramsey.

The first thing the team of investigators did was enhance the 911 call with today's equipment.

YOU CAN HEAR BURKE SAY " WHAT DID YOU FIND"

YOU CAN HEAR JOHN SAY "WE'RE NOT TALKING TO YOU

YOU CAN HEAR PATSY SAY " WHAT DID YOU DO"

To John Ramsey and Ramsey attorney Lin Wood. Damn you both to hell. DAMN YOU for dragging innocent people through the mud!! Ruining their lives.

I am shaking I am so angry.

As far as Burke, I do not blame him or even hold him responsible. He is a creation of his awful parents. I feel sorry for him actually.

Even though I did not remain as professional as I should have in this post I ask that you all please post within our terms of service.

No name calling.

Feel free to vent your frustration.

I'm hoping we will be able to get that segment from CBS and post it here.

Finally, I can promise you Lin Wood and John Ramsey will still deny this. They will say you can't really hear it or that CBS messed with the tape.

Don't expect Wood and Ramsey do ever do the right thing by JonBenet. EVER.

Tricia

Is this particular recording available on line? I still have not heard any version of the audio of the call where I can distinguish any background voices.

one question, about JBR to a doctor..........
if she was brain dead from head wound.........why would her fingernail marks be by garot cord around her neck trying to loosen it?
It bothers me......they haven't covered that yet...........
Other stories have

I still want to know why was there a gag order put on the 911 Operator? What she heard was very telling. Back many decades ago before 911 Operator I was regular telephone Operator and we handled all those emergency calls. We were trained to keep the person on the line. Tell them not to hang up until help arrived, have them keep to talking to you. Even if they stopped talking but the phone did not hang up we had to stay on the line until we heard Fire or Police arrive. So that 911 Operator knows what she heard and it is horrible she had to keep it all bundled up inside until decades later.

Hunter and company have a lot of explaining to do. He ruined the lives and livelihoods of a lot of people. He decided to disregard the grand jury that voted to charge the Ramsey's. The whole thing smells like a payoff to me.

Lets hope they do forensic accounting for the assets of Alex Hunter, Mary Lacey and other DA office employees. It is a specialized field that can track money acquired by nefarious means. As well they might be able to account for identical sums of money missing from the account of John Ramsey.

one question, about JBR to a doctor..........
if she was brain dead from head wound.........why would her fingernail marks be by garot cord around her neck trying to loosen it?
It bothers me......they haven't covered that yet...........
Other stories have

I'm not a doctor, but the ME who performed the autopsy believed that that triangular mark on her neck could have been caused by someone's knuckled as they grabbed the collar of whatever she was wearing. If that's the case, IF someone first grabbed her by the front of her shirt, it seems likely she would grab at the same spot to try to break free.

JMO

The DNA is a red herring. We have foreign DNA all over us.

The DNA on JonBenet was not flesh, not blood. I think tomorrow night on the CBS show you might see Dr. Henry Lee show you how foreign DNA is in brand new underpants like the ones JonBenet had on.

We are talking a single degraded skin cell. A sneeze from the manufacturing line that made the underwear.

The DNA has been made out to be a big deal but in reality if one of us was found with our head bashed in and a garrotte around out throat with a 2 and a half page ransom note in our house we too would have foreign DNA on our bodies that would have NOTHING to do with the crime.

Look at the big pieces of evidence we can see and hear. The ransom note and the 911 call.

Yes, Tricia -- I completely agree!! On that subject, I think Websleuth member K deserves the "Chat Room One-Liner of the Night Award" for her hilarious quip of a possible Johnny Cochran-inspired "slogan" that Lin Wood could adopt:

"Touch DNA 'splains the Ramsey guilt away."

That was priceless!

Mountain Kat, funny you mention EVP's. I was never so happy that watching all those Paranormal shows and investigating I did in my days of such paid off and I could make out words that were being said. JR and LW can dispute the exact wording but they can't dispute that there are 3 different voices heard and one is definitely a child. So BR was not in bed and probably never went to bed that night just like his parents!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back