John and Patsy's thoughts

Were John and Patsy incapable of having thoughts of anger, lust, greed, and jealousy?

• yes

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • no

Votes: 71 84.5%

• Total voters
Larry King?

Why is that man still on the air? I was watching him the other night...he had Criss Angel...the illusionist, on the show...and King asked him if he believed in God. Criss..who is Catholic, said..."Yes, I do....Every painting has to have an artist." And Larry stared at him like he was an alien.

Of course there are probably some out there who think that John and Patsy Ramsey are holy and sinless and have been since the moment of each of their conceptions.

-Tea

And then one listens to the Jeff Merrick radio interview that was posted by Why Nut on FFJ and one comes away knowing that John Ramsey is definitely involved. Definitely.

Why is that man still on the air? I was watching him the other night...he had Criss Angel...the illusionist, on the show...and King asked him if he believed in God. Criss..who is Catholic, said..."Yes, I do....Every painting has to have an artist." And Larry stared at him like he was an alien.

Larry King is an athiest. or an agnostic. Can't remember which. He said so on the show when Donnie and Marie were on.

And then one listens to the Jeff Merrick radio interview that was posted by Why Nut on FFJ and one comes away knowing that John Ramsey is definitely involved. Definitely.

I have an idea about that..

Larry King is an athiest. or an agnostic. Can't remember which. He said so on the show when Donnie and Marie were on.

Well, that explains alot. He also needs to QUIT cutting people off after asking them a question...he is SO bad about that!

I have an idea about that..

I felt sorry for Jeff Merrick when I read a transcript of that interview. John has SOME nerve, doesn't he. Anything to save his own hide....how disgusting can a person get.

I felt sorry for Jeff Merrick when I read a transcript of that interview. John has SOME nerve, doesn't he. Anything to save his own hide....how disgusting can a person get.

indeed..I have something to post on that soon.

Solace, do you happent to have the link to that interview? I couldn't find it on FFJ (probably overlooked it). TIA.

Solace, do you happent to have the link to that interview? I couldn't find it on FFJ (probably overlooked it). TIA.

I am so sorry Rashoman since the stroke I have a hard time posting links for some odd reason but here is the address to the link if that helps you out

http://dimwit.byethost5.com/jeff merr

Hey that created the link hope it still works for you It was so awesome listening to that.

We all have these emotions - it's to what DEGREE we have them that matters.

p.s. I accidentally hit the "yes" button on the poll when I meant to hit "no". I thought the question read "Do you think they are capable...?"

Me too...dyslexic fingers.

FF

Above all I see the Ramsey's as being very arrogrant - before and after the death of their daughter.

Above all I see the Ramsey's as being very arrogrant - before and after the death of their daughter.

Very true. It's like when someone you know has done something wrong, in a sneaky way. You suspect them, confront them, and they become all defensive and nasty. Like "How DARE you even think I could do that?" - and all along, they HAVE done exactly that. No offense to the good gentlemen here, but some us gals have seen this behavior in cheatin' men before. You know they've done it, they know they've done it...but ASK them about it and it's all about how terrible you are to even think it. The Rs are exactly like a guilty lover as far as behavior is concerned here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back