JY Trial - Witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting that they want the exact copy of the entire harddrive, after all this time. Wonder if this is in part, because of the technical aspect paid towards the Cooper harddrive, etc?

Interesting, in that it's at such a late date approaching trial. I thought this too had already been taken care of. :confused:

Oh, well, as long as they have their ducks in a row and get, what I feel, a just trial AND conviction.

Yeah, I'm a guilty! :rolleyes: I'm sure most aren't surprised! :innocent:

JMHO
fran
:)

Interesting that they want the exact copy of the entire harddrive, after all this time. Wonder if this is in part, because of the technical aspect paid towards the Cooper harddrive, etc?

Interesting, in that it's at such a late date approaching trial. I thought this too had already been taken care of. :confused:

Oh, well, as long as they have their ducks in a row and get, what I feel, a just trial AND conviction.

JMHO
fran

Yea, seems like they saw something from the Cooper trial and decided to dot an i and cross a t on the damning hard drive.

The therapist was one that was "approved" for PE employees. Michelle didn't seek the therapist out for that specialty, the therapist handled other things too, such as marriage counseling.

Thanks Wyn for your input and it is what I remember too. The only difference I would say is this therapist's main specialty was working with transgender people and she was highly acclaimed in that field of study. We learned it was not an unusual practice in the area of a university with so many students.

We didn't do a lot of speculating about Michelle seeing this particular therapist although we were a bit concerned if Jason's sex life was a bit off the norm. For instance we read how he had bared himself at a party and there were other inuendos that made us wonder if he was one who hadn't come out of the closet.

Mostly we just felt so bad for Michelle that she had to deal with this :loser: And we respected our TOS as at that point Jason was not named as a POI or Suspect as I remember.

Yea, seems like they saw something from the Cooper trial and decided to dot an i and cross a t on the damning hard drive.

Exactly, JTF! As soon as I saw that N&O article, that's what I thought. If they didn't find anything on it, then fine, but I'm sure they wanted to make sure. Who knows what was he researching??

Exactly, JTF! As soon as I saw that N&O article, that's what I thought. If they didn't find anything on it, then fine, but I'm sure they wanted to make sure. Who knows what was he researching??

i think getting the exact mirror HD image was important so the defense can't say computer files were planted (taste of Brad Cooper). We know they already found google searches for " head trauma" and NY gay bars.

JMHO
fran

Are there ducks in this case too? :)

JMHO
fran

BBM

Oh, heyell, Fran, :eek: .

Have we got wildlife :turkey: :turkey: :chicken: :hen: :fish: :cat: :beagle: :rubberducky: :rubberducky: :rubberducky: :cow: :frog: in this one too???

Those dayam ducks again:shocked2:. I don't know if we can take it!!!

Acccckkkk!!! :eek:hwow:

ps: I'm a Guilty, too... :maddening:

BBM

Oh, heyell, Fran, :eek: .

Have we got wildlife :turkey: :turkey: :chicken: :hen: :fish: :cat: :beagle: :rubberducky: :rubberducky: :rubberducky: :cow: :frog: in this one too???

Those dayam ducks again:shocked2:. I don't know if we can take it!!!

Acccckkkk!!! :eek:hwow:

ps: I'm a Guilty, too... :maddening:

:floorlaugh: Please... no more ducks!!

This post is not about witnesses, but I can't see anywhere else to put my little observation -- it's not enough to shake the earth, but just thinking....

There are (were) two marriages where both got started pre-maturely, rushed, ill-timed, ill-planned and more than likely were not a good match from nearly the beginning -- BC and NC got married in a rush due to his job offer in the USA and her entry/status problems in the US if she were not married to him, thus making BC & NC have to decide to get married in a kind of "now or never" situation. She was not pregnant, but it was still a kind of "had to get married" situation.

Now here we have JLY and MY, and she was pregnant - they, like B & N, got along okay, had a good time together, so I guess they had a "why not -- let's do it" attitude. Another "had to."

Both couples jumped in without a lot of thought as to the future, I would think, and both couples bought nice homes in nice neighborhoods, probably incurring a little more debt than they should have had (the stuff that arguments and pouts and bouts are made of) -- with either a baby coming, or one wife, well-educated and qualified to be paid a good salary to help out with bills and their lifestyle, who did not have a job and would have to wait for a work visa to have any type of employment.

If I were a bookie, I would have to give these couples odds, say, of about 8-1 or 7-1. Tough way to start, tough way to live.

I do not know or remember if the Abaroas started with similar handicaps, but some WSer out there probably will know...

Just a thought....:waitasec:

And I didn't even mention in-laws!

:floorlaugh: Trouble is Annie, he might enjoy that :great: I am so thankful this day has come xox

Hi scandi!!

So nice to see you again! Long time, eh? Will never forget your dedicated posting *way back* ... at Scott's trial and then when Brooke went missing from her flats, cleaning outside. We never change in our passion, eh? So many times we reunite when these despicable crimes repeat, and repeat ... and repeat.

Karma ... it does exist. The horrific, demonic similarities between Paul Bernardo and Russell Williams? bang ... inside same pen.

Bradley Cooper ... and Jason Young? Cryin innocence; oh my bleeding heart - no ways. So, another bang ... they'll both be sharing a pen ... and probably a few other things. Maybe JY's long hair will catch Bradgette's attention?

They are where they deserve to BE, those already convicted. A couple are just queuing up outside.

Also, FWIW, I go with JTF in that I think this trial will be swifter than anticipated. 5 odd years .. and are weseeing the defense make the same mistakes as Brad's did? Running out at the last minute to get new info and er, catch "experts"? Lordie-be, pray not. Brace yourselves for the proverbial "LE did a lousy job; rush to judgment; frame-up; tampering with evidence; SODDI; JLY loved Michelle...". But they'll never say why it could not be JLY ... never. Blech!!!

Pass the kleenex box? I think I'm gonna cry! Not.

Eeeuw. sorry - was not minding my manners! Hi also to born, less, gracie, maja, madeleine, JTF, raisin, sami, happytobeNC ... and, and, and ... well ... and everyone!

Throwing this out there... anyone local plan on attending the trial? Will be great to have some one-on-one W/S reporting and tidbits that the media may omit going on in here - seeing as there's now a radio channel on Sunday Nights - may as well have Sleuth-Effective Detectives, too! Haha ... yip, giving you more work ... j/k ..

JTF? Madeleine? Happy2B? ... anyone?

Just curious. Wish I could be there! They'd take my lemon-juice filled water-pistol off me, tho :(

Eeeuw. sorry - was not minding my manners! Hi also to born, less, gracie, maja, madeleine, JTF, raisin, sami, happytobeNC ... and, and, and ... well ... and everyone!

Throwing this out there... anyone local plan on attending the trial? Will be great to have some one-on-one W/S reporting and tidbits that the media may omit going on in here - seeing as there's now a radio channel on Sunday Nights - may as well have Sleuth-Effective Detectives, too! Haha ... yip, giving you more work ... j/k ..

Just curious. Wish I could be there! They'd take my lemon-juice filled water-pistol off me, tho :(

Hello Everyone!! I posted about this case when it first occurred and I've been waiting impatiently for it to come to trial!!! I definitely plan to attend at least one day, and I will be happy to share any observations I have! This case is close to my heart b/c I also live in Raleigh and I was pregnant, too, when Michelle was murdered.

Howdy! I'm hoping to make it to court at least one day. I had wanted to go for BC's trial but never made it.

I guess there's no video until after jury selection. Per WRAL, they were to begin today picking a jury. Hope there's no delays!

Michelle needs her justice. It's already been waaayyyy too long!

JMHO
fran

Hello Everyone!! I posted about this case when it first occurred and I've been waiting impatiently for it to come to trial!!! I definitely plan to attend at least one day, and I will be happy to share any observations I have! This case is close to my heart b/c I also live in Raleigh and I was pregnant, too, when Michelle was murdered.

Hi newMom! Thanks for your post - and yes, that would be fantastic to get some direct feedback, thoughts, views ... from the expressions to the fashions! That's not said lightly, we know this is another tragic "divorce wasn't an option" case and the feelings for loved ones are still raw and deep.

So ... your little one must be - what all of 4 plus, now? Many blessings to you. From recollection, you have a couple of W/Sthers that may also be at the trial.

Look forward to seeing justice .... explode here!

Howdy! I'm hoping to make it to court at least one day. I had wanted to go for BC's trial but never made it.

Hey there, Happy2beinNC! You might meet up with newMom ... would be great, eh? The BC trial *drained* me. I found myself as passionate as I was when the NG's backed Scott P to the hilt. To me ... common sense and logic always prevailed. Occam's Razor. This time ... I'll be a lot more mild. THIS one ... has been a long time coming!

Justice for Michelle & Baby Rylan. As Scandi wrote, recently.... it was the baby dau's bloody footprints and her *sounding* as though she was asking for a washcloth in the background that was ... dreadfully sad to listen to ...

To have left that baby there! To have .... done what he did .... and left that baby there!! Just flies in the face of humanity. Un. Believe. Able.

The statistics on these types of crimes are alarming; seems no matter how many times we repeat these trials ... some guys just don't want to know. Death is the option. Yet they end up being caught and ripping up the lives of 2 entire families ... nah nah-nah NAH! Beyond belief...

Hi newMom! Thanks for your post - and yes, that would be fantastic to get some direct feedback, thoughts, views ... from the expressions to the fashions! That's not said lightly, we know this is another tragic "divorce wasn't an option" case and the feelings for loved ones are still raw and deep.

So ... your little one must be - what all of 4 plus, now? Many blessings to you. From recollection, you have a couple of W/Sthers that may also be at the trial.

Look forward to seeing justice .... explode here!

Thanks for the welcome. I remember you from the Laci case...I didn't post then, but I read every word on WS about it. That case touched me deeply, too, and reminds me in so many ways of Laci's murder. :(

Yes, my baby boy will be 4 next week - and my daughter is 2! They are so precious and we feel blessed beyond belief. Thanks for asking! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea