Karr's psychological profile on Wendy Hutchen's site...OMG!

truecrime said:
If this psychological profile is for real and it came from a doctor, then I am beginning to think that maybe the doctor is also sick for letting this get onto the web, or maybe she enjoys this type of talk and profiling. Sad situation.
:sick:
I think she had the assessment done, or did it herself with the info she collected from HIM. I think she was trying HARD to do the right thing, became convinced he was the guy and no one believed her. Now she thinks it's her right to say "I TOLD YOU SO" and "I WARNED YOU" and wants the world to know. She became invested and emotionally involved, now she feels validated.

IMO

sandraladeda said:
I totally agree. also, unprofessional?

Who is this Hutchens anyway?

and if JMK did say all of this, in a supposedly confidential setting, there is no proof that what he says happened actualy did happen, is there....
I googled her. There is a channel 4 news cast that showed her picture. She is the woman they have interviewed a view times on TV that reported him to the police and they took the reports but didn't run with any of her information. Must have thought she was some kind of a nut case. I am beinging to think maybe she is.........Google Wendy Hutchins

SleuthingSleuth said:
Well, actually the kid's full name was Seven Exodus.

Hmm...wonder if he was the firstborn.

Oh, that is an awful thought! Give him "Passover" as a nickname! Seven Exodus sounds like a horror movie to me.

I do have a personal bias against people who give their children really unusual names that draw negative attention from their peers.

It is enough that we burden our children with our own issues, we don't need to give them names that are burdens as well.

Linda7NJ said:
I think she had the assessment done, or did it herself with the info she collected from HIM. I think she was trying HARD to do the right thing, became convinced he was the guy and no one believed her. Now she thinks it's her right to say "I TOLD YOU SO" and "I WARNED YOU" and wants the world to know. She became invested and emotionally involved, now she feels validated.

IMO

I agree. Nothing like being the person nobody listened to the first time.

southerngirl said:
This psychological profile, if the real thing, is beyond sick, and may explain the psychopathology of John Karr and where his pedophilia came from (his mother). Unfrigginbelievable....

http://www.wendyhutchens.com/photos/Psych%20Profile%20of%20John%20Mark%20Karr/1/7/
Isn't anybody bothered by the fact that this is third person narrative? I mean this is an opinion piece. I only skimmed it, looking for the identity of the author. For those of you who read the whole thing, WHO is writing this?

I just watched this Wendy Hutchens on LKL. I don't know what to think of her role in this. Anybody have an opinion? I mean, isn't it somewhat bizarre that she was in touch with Polly Klass's killer AND now THIS guy? Something doesn't feel right here. As for the psychological profile - it will remain meaningless to me at least until I know who wrote it.

JMO

Hyatt said:
Isn't anybody bothered by the fact that this is third person narrative? I mean this is an opinion piece. I only skimmed it, looking for the identity of the author. For those of you who read the whole thing, WHO is writing this?

I just watched this Wendy Hutchens on LKL. I don't know what to think of her role in this. Anybody have an opinion? I mean, isn't it somewhat bizarre that she was in touch with Polly Klass's killer AND now THIS guy? Something doesn't feel right here. As for the psychological profile - it will remain meaningless to me at least until I know who wrote it.

JMO
She has more than 20 hours of documented and taped conversations with the guy.......who knows how long they were communicating before she freaked and contacted LE? I find her to be credible

Since some posters are talking about Karr's children's names, John wanted to use the name "Damon Karr" as his professional name (one of his son's name is Damon). The name Damon reminded me of the movie, "The Omen," where Damon is the son of Satan.

Hyatt said:

JMO
For those that need to see a picture go to www.kron.com and maybe you will remember her from TV.

WhiteWolf said:
Since some posters are talking about Karr's children's names, John wanted to use the name "Damon Karr" as his professional name (one of his son's name is Damon). The name Damon reminded me of the movie, "The Omen," where Damon is the son of Satan.
I thought the kid in the Omens name was Damien?

i swear your whole post is exactly what i was thinking, who wrote it? and i dont like the wendy woman and cant completely place why. but my number one reason was how do you get involved with TWO suppossed killers and still be level headed yourself if you arent LE? in the profile it says something about Karr being worried for the author as if he was close to the author....that made me think about who the heck wrote it. and how would she have it if shes not somehow related to it, you are right, very bizzare

Hyatt said:

JMO

First this does sound like it was written by a counselor or therapist. Yet it doesn't list any attempt at a diagnosis. Unethical to put it on the web? Heck yeah! But I am wondering if the Hutchins might not be a professional therapist, and that is why and how she came into contact with him, and why she spent so much time with him and why she was in contact with Davis. It also may be why there is no diagnosis, as only a doctor can actually diagnose. I wonder if Davis recieved psych counseling in prison? Putting it on the web- she isn't the first. There was a high profile case recently (I can't remember who) and the psychiatrist sold the rights to the profile while the case was still in court. In her case I can kind of understand though. What would you feel like if you met someone who more or less confessed to a high profile crime, you spent hours taping him and asking questions and getting disgusting answers, and what if he not only said he did it- but convinced you that he could and did do it? And you did what you were supposed to do and reported it, and cooperated. And the crime still went unsolved?
Can anyone get the date that the report was written? Does it say 01 or 91?
Observation- the second logged call was a Doctor Podboy thanking her for the update.
Observation- assuming that the info about Karr's mother is Karr's words about her- did anyone notice what is missing? He doesn't mention being an infant and being placed in a ring of wood, with Mommy Dearest about to set it on fire. And wasn't he removed from Mommy at a young age? So if this is a true profile, keep in mind this would only be JMK's perception of what happened to him. For all we know, she wasn't molesting him- she may have been just patting him or breast feeding.

Good points, Mysteriew--yes, it would be his perception of things...his reality, though (or one of them). I don't think a diagnosis is so important...until it gets down to wrangling about sane or insane, anyhow. Somehow this, wherever it came from, has the ring of "truth" as JMK sees it, to me.

Backwoods said:
Good points, Mysteriew--yes, it would be his perception of things...his reality, though (or one of them). I don't think a diagnosis is so important...until it gets down to wrangling about sane or insane, anyhow. Somehow this, wherever it came from, has the ring of "truth" as JMK sees it, to me.
A DX is only really for insurance billing purposes anyhow!

imo

If she were a therapist she would be in total violation of ethics to have published this profile on the Internet. I think she is looking to cash in and get some attention for her interaction with Karr. If she keeps it up she will be completely disqualified as a potential witness in a trial . She is tainting the evidense IMO and has sold out. The DA wont be able to use anyting if she is making a profit on it.

sandraladeda said:
I totally agree. also, unprofessional?

Who is this Hutchens anyway?

and if JMK did say all of this, in a supposedly confidential setting, there is no proof that what he says happened actualy did happen, is there....
Wendy Hutchens is a Richard Allan Davis (murderer of Polly Klaas, now in San Quentin) advocate, and that is why John Mark Karr got in touch with her, as he had an interest in Richard Allan Davis too.

tybee204 said:
If she were a therapist she would be in total violation of ethics to have published this profile on the Internet. I think she is looking to cash in and get some attention for her interaction with Karr. If she keeps it up she will be completely disqualified as a potential witness in a trial . She is tainting the evidense IMO and has sold out. The DA wont be able to use anyting if she is making a profit on it.

I don't disagree. But she wouldn't be the first. Do you remember who it was that did it before? Case was still on trial and the psychiatrist went on talk shows (for pay) and everything?

There were several witness's that were not used in the Simpson Trial for this very reason. One was witness that saw OJ that night near Nicole Browns house. he sold his story pre trail and lost his credibility

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back