Kathleen Savio's Death #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for the answers (directly and indirectly by discussing this further). I'm going back to reading now unless I have a really bright idea that nobody else had yet, or a burning question.

I really do hope that if the new autopsy proves murder, they'll still be able to figure out and prove who did it (keeping it neutral)....

I'd sure like to hear the testimony presented to that jury. I don't think I would have been comfortable saying she drowned "accidentally".

I'd also like to hear the testimony Taximom....
With all the bruising on her body I don't see where a person could get that beat up by a fall in a bath tub.

The low back / the back of the head / then the purple contusions on both her shin bones? Makes no sense to me......:waitasec:

Once they perform another autopsy on her will they be able to find out anything really? I mean it's been a few years now... I hope and pray more then anything else right now that this women right here gets the justice she deserves she was put through hell to the very end.

With all the bruising on her body I don't see where a person could get that beat up by a fall in a bath tub.

The low back / the back of the head / then the purple contusions on both her shin bones? Makes no sense to me......:waitasec:
The irony will be that Drew should have left all of the blood in the bathtub. Then, his defense could have been that she got all the bruises from trying to get up and slipping on her own blood, you know, like the defense that Michael Peterson used with his wife, Kathleen. (I think that was her name, too.) Of course, it didn't work for Michael Peterson. So, I would hope that it wouldn't work for Drew Peterson.

Let's not forget they decided the trauma to the back of her head was not the type to render her unconscious. I think that was one of the main issues of the exhumation of the body.

Let's not forget they decided the trauma to the back of her head was not the type to render her unconscious. I think that was one of the main issues of the exhumation of the body.

That and the abrasions are not consistent with falling in a smooth surface of a bathtub.

None to me either. Also, I have been thinking about all the blood in the bathtub. If the water did drain slowely out of the tub then wouldn't the blood have been diluted and alot of it washed down the drain with the water?

None to me either. Also, I have been thinking about all the blood in the bathtub. If the water did drain slowely out of the tub then wouldn't the blood have been diluted and alot of it washed down the drain with the water?

I was wondering the same thing myself. Along with the wrinkling of her left hand. Her hand had to have been in water for some time for it to wrinkle.

I was wondering the same thing myself. Along with the wrinkling of her left hand. Her hand had to have been in water for some time for it to wrinkle.
Yes her hand would have had to be in water a while to wrinkle. The blood just makes no sense to me at all.

I'm bumping up this post so new people coming in can view the autopsy. Do we have Taximoms word doc? Word doc is great because we can copy and paste from it.

I still have my word doc, but that's what I sent to Steadfast. I think it's still a "picture" in the Word doc. I haven't actually "converted" it but will try again later.

Kids are home for Veteran's Day! :truce:

Dang it. That means media is hanging around waiting for the exhumation. I was so hoping that though they might make mention of the day of exhumation that they wouldn't be taking pictures and etc.

I'm hoping the reason there is only an air shot is because LE has the cemetary closed off. I wonder if they can halt flights over the area when the exhumation happens.

Isn't that picture the saddest thing? It really tugged at my heartstrings.

I'm sure this has already been discussed but when Ms Savio "drowned" what was the explanation back then for why the tub was empty??

Dang it. That means media is hanging around waiting for the exhumation. I was so hoping that though they might make mention of the day of exhumation that they wouldn't be taking pictures and etc.

I feel the same way mysteriew. Although I know how important it is to exhume her I hope it doesn't turn into a media circus. Her family has already been through enough. So so sad. I just hope this time she gets the justice she deserves!

I'm sure this has already been discussed but when Ms Savio "drowned" what was the explanation back then for why the tub was empty??

Police back then thought that the water in the tub may have leaked out through the stopper.

That the water had slowly drained out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members