KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

Thanks for the link! From the article:

"Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," Black told FOXNews.com. "Her position and the position of the law firm has been that she handed her child off. ... It would be difficult for a prosecution to absolutely tell a jury that Ms. Anthony is the one who injured the child."

Actually, Todd, I hate to be a nudge, but didn't Casey tell LE that she dropped Caylee off at the stairway of the Saw Grass Apts outside of Apt 210? :waitasec:

I never heard the Blanchard Park story until it was relayed to Padilla. Exactly which story is it that JB's client wants to stick to...?

I'd still love to know which of the forensics experts has the personal knowledge needed to testify about a kidnapping of Caylee.

I gather this is all from TBlack and not from Baez unless I am reading it wrong.

I realize Baez has said the same thing all along, but I would like to hear this from him or one of the other defense attys, in light of the find.

This spinning of the spun can't work.

"Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," Black told FOXNews.com. "

ummm, I thought KC left Caylee at Sawgrass Apts where Zani babysat, but now I guess the Rob Dick version, at J Blanchard Park was the Truth, right???

If her defense team keeps this carp up, we'll watch her get the needle, LIVE!!!

Exactly. Black can't even wade through the BS and remember the original story.

I would love to hear them explain
-why no one but KC ever seen the nanny, spoke to nanny, no pictures, no phone #'s, no freinds relatives, neighbors family, etc
-why the apartment that KC says she lives in is vacant
-KC behavior the month after the "kidnapping"
-KC at blockbuster the same day right after the kidnapping, searching for..............a video to rent
etc
etc
etc

Casey, the camera queen, has NO pictures of ZG with Caylee?

Caylee case on FOX NEWS NOW- 4:00 EST
Defense team are at Anthonys house

Actually, Todd, I hate to be a nudge, but didn't Casey tell LE that she dropped Caylee off at the stairway of the Saw Grass Apts outside of Apt 210? :waitasec:

I never heard the Blanchard Park story until it was relayed to Padilla. Exactly which story is it that JB's client wants to stick to...?

Got a dart?

Casey, the camera queen, has NO pictures of ZG with Caylee?

Good point and well overlooked by all of us!:clap: Even pictures of horrified Caylee, scared Caylee, leave me alone Caylee, and all of perp's friends partying, but no nanny with birthday gifts, or crying Caylee, or Caylee playing with nanny's kids...

My face turned red, I crumpled to my knees, and said, “Oh God, this can’t be happening! :liar:

then why did kc get anxiety attack when kc heard remains of a child found??? in
Kc never cared about LP search..............BECAUSE kc knew where SHE PUT CAYLEE!!!!!

What do I see with this story? The only possible defense that they can use to justify the astronomical cost of the new dream team defense. Of course...It's not going to work.

BTW, note, KC was anxious not distraught when told. There is a difference. She was anxious IMO because everyone now knows what a monster she is (ie the duct tape etc)but of course the defense team will try to play it down that she is a monster buy trying to say there was still a babysitter. I think LE has way too much evidence for this.
-------------------
I agree with you. Does the prosecution have to tell defense everything they have found? I am hoping and praying for some evidence on the duct tape.I woud think they would have to produce the babysitter or people to testify without doubt there was one.She needs the needle! tia..Nore

I am not surprised AT ALL...

I want to know when the A's and JB will explain what they meant by their statements awhile ago that we would understand why KC did what she did...that sooner or later we would understand why she didn't go to the cops right away, why she acted why she did...

Didn't they harp on that all along?
Didn't they say they basically knew where Caylee was this whole time and they were just protecting her? I would love to see that foot removed and explained...

I can't stop shaking my head at this case. I am getting super dizzy

even though i don't believe the nanny story, i certainly hope LE are busy checking out every one of those 100+ ZFG's that cindy told LK about.

Well, which of the two kidnap stories are they going with?

1) KC dropped Caylee off at Zani's apartment at Sawgrass (just a regular day) or

2) Zani knocked KC down in park and took Caylee

ETA - Sorry Echo we must have posted at the same time.

Sooo, Casey did change her story. This was something I was never sure LP had right, but I guess now it can't be disputed.

:rotfl: Too bad, too late. Perp thinks it can work b/c right now noone has told her that anything links her to the crime. I have a feeling that something does. Didn't expect any other response though.:bang:
So Zanny kidnapped Caylee at Blanchard park then she and Samantha and Samantha's 3 kids took Caylee to Cindy's house and killed her????

Then Zanny & Samantha threw Caylee off by the road instead of burying her???? Or disposing of Caylee in the far off place where they have been successfully hiding???

I think the forensics from the tape will prove Caylee was in the Anthony home when she was gagged. The tape around the bag will also have fiber and hair from the Anthony house.

Caseys pings show she was in her parent's house when Caylee most likely died.

I do not think Caylee died in Casey's trunk. I think Casey purposefully killed Caylee in her parent's house.

IMO

I hope they have her initial reaction on video. That in itself would be very telling if she asked questions or pretended to be in hysterics

She didn't have a job! She waited 31 days to report her 2 year old missing. She can not ID any of the ZFG that were shown to her by LE. She is now kidnapped at the park. Having been kidnapped at gun point myself I can assure you I remember his hair color, eye color, height, weight, and he is serving 5 life sentences here in the great state of FL and after I was kidnapped and broke free I called 911. I didn't go party and I was 22 when this happened.

Who is she protecting now? HERSELF. She couldnt reveal information for the sake of Caylee's safety prior to now right? Well ,now look what we have.

Looks like it's the SP theory through and through - only problem Casey is the only one with means, motive and opportunity

It shall be an interesting ride - as Lacey and Connor didn't deserve all that, neither does Caylee

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back