KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

MAYBE KC will come up with a "NEW" story of how Zanny "took" her....We all KNOW that she has had ALOT of time recently to "think" of new angles and LIES....I stated to my hubby and some people on the chat here the night the little angel was found that KC would NOW try to claim she was being "framed" by Zanny ....I don't in one minute believe this "NEW" story and web of lies will work.....

Well, which of the two kidnap stories are they going with?

1) KC dropped Caylee off at Zani's apartment at Sawgrass (just a regular day) or

2) Zani knocked KC down in park and took Caylee

ETA - Sorry Echo we must have posted at the same time.
Since you, Echo, and I all caught this immediately, it may be back to the old drawing board for JB & Team Casey. :)

Time for her lawyers to tell KC that this kidnapping bs story needs to end...not helping her own defense....since a mother who's child was kidnapped WOULD not be renting a video from blockbuster with her bf or partying at fusion..!
KC --we are not your parents...and unfortunately for you they can not sit on your jury....KC dp is too nice for you....let's rot in jail trying to overturn conviction and then fry you!

I think a couple things will be key in this case.

a. the duct tape
b. the decomp in the car

I really think Caylee was accidentally killed by Casey, and Casey wanted to have that car stolen, with Caylee in the trunk, in the garbage bag, with duct tape over the mouth.
She intentionally left her in the trunk, and I think she hoped her car would get stolen. That is when she would call the police and be the distraught mother whose car was carjacked with her baby in the carseat. The police would find the car, and Caylee's body would be in the trunk.

The problem was that the car wasn't stolen, and the decomp smell started. Casey had to come up with plan B, slightly different, but the car was left in the Amscott for a reason. And gas has nothing to do with it. I think she again wanted that car to be stolen.

The disposal of Caylee in the woods was not Casey's first choice. The hysterical mother whose kid was kidnapped from her would have been a better option (giving Casey all of the attention), and I really think that was Casey's primary intention. The Zanny story came up later, as a way to bridge the lies together when the original carjack/kidnap plot was thwarted with no one stealing the car.

I still say Caylee was in that carseat after she died. With duct tape on her mouth. It reeks of a Susan Smith scenario gone wrong.

So Zanny kidnapped Caylee at Blanchard park then she and Samantha and Samantha's 3 kids took Caylee to Cindy's house and killed her????

Then Zanny & Samantha threw Caylee off by the road instead of burying her???? Or disposing of Caylee in the far off place where they have been successfully hiding???

I think the forensics from the tape will prove Caylee was in the Anthony home when she was gagged. The tape around the bag will also have fiber and hair from the Anthony house.

Caseys pings show she was in her parent's house when Caylee most likely died.

I do not think Caylee died in Casey's trunk. I think Casey purposefully killed Caylee in her parent's house.

IMO

Don't forget, she droped her off on the side of the road 1/3 mile from the A's house, a place she had never been because the A's had never even met her. So, how did she know where to drop her off by the A's? It had to be before the media announced the address or the live cams came because afterwards, some one would have seen her 1/3 mile from the media circus throwing a bag out the window.

Come on this is one of the worst excuses I have seen, the babysitter did it.

"ZG did babysit so you must acquit"

Seriously....some sluthers you are. There are two Zannies. One that was at sawgrass and one at the park. Didn't Cindy say there were "thousands"?

Well, which of the two kidnap stories are they going with?

1) KC dropped Caylee off at Zani's apartment at Sawgrass (just a regular day) or

2) Zani knocked KC down in park and took Caylee

ETA - Sorry Echo we must have posted at the same time.

I believe it's #3... Casey handed her off at BP.

In addition to being a liar, thief, murderer, KC is a FOOL.

The Game is Over. But, I guess the new "high profile" defense team wants to make a million or two off of this case - so they are going to advise her to move forward with her insane story that no one believes.

In my opinion, it is all for the money at this point. They should all be ashamed of themselves!!!!

all my opinion only.

What I am wondering is how they are going to introduce this line of BS at trial without putting Casey on the stand. She is the only witness to this "kidnapping," so anyone else telling the story would be hearsay.

But if she gets on the stand it will be OVER. The prosecution will use those tapes and pictures and texts and cell phone records to demolish her.

If she doesn't take the stand at all, then what is a jury supposed to think? They aren't allowed to hold her silence against her, but they are allowed to draw reasonable inferences from the evidence. Without any rebuttal, the prosecution's argument will look very reasonable, IMHO.

Unbelievable. And I suppose when asked how the decomp got in her trunk she said Zanny used her car? The imaginary Zanny did it all- jury won't buy it- but I know- the defense will insist theres no proof she did it- but a ten year old can put two and two together with this one- There will be something linking her to the murder from that garbage bag or Caylees body- watch and see

Can't say that (bolded) Charo unless imaginary Zanny left her fingerprints or some DNA from her long black curly but straightened hair. :crazy:
I wonder if Zanny was smart enough to wear a latex body suit while babysitting.
If I were Casey :eek: I think I'd shut up until I knew what they found. Imagine Zanny using the A family vacum to clean out the the maggots from the trunk...in their garage.
I think the whole defense team including their client are getting 'sedatives'.

Unbelievable. And I suppose when asked how the decomp got in her trunk she said Zanny used her car? The imaginary Zanny did it all- jury won't buy it- but I know- the defense will insist theres no proof she did it- but a ten year old can put two and two together with this one- There will be something linking her to the murder from that garbage bag or Caylees body- watch and see

No no no!!! Zanny broke into the car while it was in the tow yard, put Caylee's body in the trunk, and then went back and broke into the car in the tow yard again, and took Caylee's body out of the trunk. Then drove over to the woods and dumped her body.

I think...

She didn't have a job! She waited 31 days to report her 2 year old missing. She can not ID any of the ZFG that were shown to her by LE. She is now kidnapped at the park. Having been kidnapped at gun point myself I can assure you I remember his hair color, eye color, height, weight, and he is serving 5 life sentences here in the great state of FL and after I was kidnapped and broke free I called 911. I didn't go party and I was 22 when this happened.

And we're so glad you did break free!!! OMG what a story!! :hug:

Nobody will buy the babysitter story....and I bet they can get her fingerprints off the tape and evidence from the home. She cannot very well say ZG was at her house and di it there. She is some piece of work and so are her parents. I feel LE has enough to connect her to the murder, we just have not heard it yet.

I don't think so either. On so many of the interviews GA and CA tell the world what homebodies they are, when would the imaginary Zanni have done this? CA was on vacation during much of that time but didn't leave town. Nope I just don't think it will fly but the defense has nothing else.

Haven't they disrespected Caylee enough?

That's all I can even bring myself to say about it. I'm dumbfounded at the lack of remorse and accountability in the face of so many proven lies.

Her attorneys are a special brand of evil themselves. To knowingly defend someone who is so obviously guilty of a crime so heinous.

What I am wondering is how they are going to introduce this line of BS at trial without putting Casey on the stand. She is the only witness to this "kidnapping," so anyone else telling the story would be hearsay.

But if she gets on the stand it will be OVER. The prosecution will use those tapes and pictures and texts and cell phone records to demolish her.

If she doesn't take the stand at all, then what is a jury supposed to think? They aren't allowed to hold her silence against her, but they are allowed to draw reasonable inferences from the evidence. Without any rebuttal, the prosecution's argument will look very reasonable, IMHO.

Right now, there is no one on the witness list with the personal knowledge and observations who is in a position to offer that testimony.

I'd like to hear this from the defense team and not from Black.

If defense is going to put Casey on the stand, they should file the motion on behalf of their opponents, to reinstate the death penalty, too.

She didn't have a job! She waited 31 days to report her 2 year old missing. She can not ID any of the ZFG that were shown to her by LE. She is now kidnapped at the park. Having been kidnapped at gun point myself I can assure you I remember his hair color, eye color, height, weight, and he is serving 5 life sentences here in the great state of FL and after I was kidnapped and broke free I called 911. I didn't go party and I was 22 when this happened.

Exactly, if my child was kidnapped the first thing I would do is get a tag # and remember what the abductor looked like and then I would call 911 as soon as I escaped and would have them searching every inch of Florida to save my child. Did she not know that the first 24 hours are the most important? I guess it was more important to go clubing the first 24 + Days.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back