Kevin Sweat charged with 1ST DEGREE MURDER Taylor & Skyla

Hi Jack! I assume this is you? If so, thank you for posting the video on YouTube. It was very interesting. There are lots of KJS photos included that I haven't seen yet. My question is...Is that KJS in the photo of someone holding the bullet between his teeth?

I would love to see all the photos of him that you found online. (if you are able to share them since they may be part of the investigation) He certainly seems to change his appearance often, eh?

Anyway, good on you for doing the research and calling in the tip to OSBI. :woohoo:

Has The Weleetka Oklahoma Girls KIller Been Caught? - YouTube

TIA

wm

If this is not your video then please disregard my post, LOL!

Yep, that is me. I used to post at America's Most Wanted. I worked the BTK case and many others. I actually had BTK/Dennis Rader contact me on the AMW forum because I was so close to who he was and he wanted to discredit me, keeping him off balance long enough for LE to make an arrest
Anyway yes that is Sweat with the 40 cal bullet in his mouth, cant really do much about other photos until after trial

Jack, thank you for what you have done for this case. It's an honor to have you here at WS.

Yep, that is me. I used to post at America's Most Wanted. I worked the BTK case and many others. I actually had BTK/Dennis Rader contact me on the AMW forum because I was so close to who he was and he wanted to discredit me, keeping him off balance long enough for LE to make an arrest
Anyway yes that is Sweat with the 40 cal bullet in his mouth, cant really do much about other photos until after trial

Jack, Thanks for your response! Some of those pics you posted on your YouTube video are chilling....the bullet in the mouth....the bloody pacifier in the middle of the road photo per KJS's Deviant art acct.... Very disturbing!

I understand why you cannot share all the info you uncovered, due to the investigation, but look forward to the day when you can fill us in on all the details after trial.

wm.

Bumping up this pic of our girls that Harmony2 so kindly posted. I love this picture!

I'm always reminded when I see this picture that our own .... Getsmart .... created it from a group picture of the Graham cheerleaders. The families have appreciated it and Skyla's Dad, William Whitaker, has used it in previous releases to CNN and other news outlets. It also is displayed prominently on a large cross at the memorial site.

Great work, Getsmart.......

Wow I am speechless! Finally we get this monster off the streets.
Bless these little ones who we'll never forget.

Wow!!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift - finally we are going to get justice for Taylor and Skyla. I haven't posted much on this case but have followed all the threads religiously and not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of these precious girls.

I must admit, I was beginning to lose faith in OSBI - but it has been restored.
What does everyone think about the sightings of the Native American man? From the photos I've seen of Sweat, he looks nothing like the sketch, or like a Native American for that matter. Either the NA man was nearby and merely had nothing to do with the murders, or this is a textbook case of how unreliable eyewitness testimony can be.

Oh happy day! Taylor and Skyla have waited 3 long years for justice. I am so pleased!

He's not insane! If he saw monsters, it was because he was tripping on an illegal drug. Let's see if we can charge him with that too.

**this is JMO** when i saw the tidbit of how he saw "two monsters" and shot, i too wondered if he/KS was seeing "meth monsters"- where you have been up for several days and after awhile the sleep deprivation starts messing w/ you seeing things that aren't really there, or what they are....had he been on some sort of binge and hadnt slept in days( or weeks?) during the time this went down?

Bumping up this pic of our girls that Harmony2 so kindly posted. I love this picture!

Thank You ... The original posters on this thread know this but I really do not think it is a well known fact .. I Photoshopped that pic of the girls ..we did not have one one of them together so i blended it .. I was amazed when Skyla's dad wanted use it ..

Thanks Boots !!

After watching the videos of LE's big announcement, I have a suggestion for them.

Oklahoma LE, please train your people in 'common sense.'

I hate to say something negative about LE as I am in complete support of them and appreciate everything they do. HOWEVER! From this video, it appears those that worked this case need a few lessons in "COMMON SENSE!'

You questioned Sweat during the investigation? His relative had property EXTREMELY close to where the two innocent girls were slain? Out of the millions of people living in Oklahoma at the time, this guy Sweat had a 40 Calibur Gloc which you were looking for? Just a coincidence?

Have you not ever heard the phrase, "There is NO COINCIDENCE WHEN IT COMES TO MURDER?"

Please budget some funds for at least Oklahoma LE, ie OSBI, detectives investigating local crimes, have some further education in 'Criminal Justice,' ie criminology.

Just had to get that off my chest. But thank you for finally catching the perp and bringing these poor devastated families closer to the justice they deserve on behalf of their two beautiful, innocent daughters! :highfive:

JMHO
fran

Oh my God. I nearly yelled for joy when I saw the front page of WS. This is such a tragic case for Oklahoma, the state I live in, and I tried not to get my hopes up too far when the news came out about the shell casings. And now an arrest!!!!! I am so happy right now. These girls will finally get the justice they deserve!!!

I can't believe he said he saw two monsters. I keep looking at the posted picture of the two of them and just shake my head. How could ANYONE look at those two sweet young girls and see monsters?!?!?!

I hope he gets the death penalty, I really do.

Great call Jack. Fantastic. I hope you get the money too. I would love to hear about Dennis Rader.

Is there a BTK thread here? I can post some old stuff from that case now, if anyone is interested

Is there a BTK thread here? I can post some old stuff from that case now, if anyone is interested

Yes, I would be interested. I have traced back some of your work including Zodiac and the Neff case. Would more specifics on Zodiac as well. Again, great call on Skyla and Taylor.

Once again WS is ahead of the news

http://www.news9.com/story/16309698...tka-girls-murders-leaves-violent-blogs-online
Video about this also here

In Deviant Art, an online community that encourages self expression, Kevin Sweat created another identity. Under the alias, Josepi Morgan, Sweat posted picture of himself showing off handguns and violent artwork.
In November 2008, Sweat wrote "wow, a lot of s*** has happened since the last time I came on here. I won't go into much detail for now."
Sweat also mentioned serving in the Navy and having "a secret for everyone."
The entry is dated six months after the June 8, 2008 murders of 13-year-old Taylor Placker and 11-year-old Skyla Whitacker in Weleetka. Two years passed and the Weleetka murders remain unsolved.
In May 2010, Sweat blogged again in an entry titled "So Much to Say." Sweat wrote about getting out of the military and getting engaged.
The family of Ashley Taylor told News 9 their daughter dated Sweat for three years during the time of the posts. Sweat blogged about the engagement being "the biggest mistake" of his life, and wrote "wish I knew she was a complete basket case (medicated and suicidal) before I got with her."
A little more than a year later, Ashley Taylor was murdered on July 17, 2011. Sweat admitted to cutting her throat and is charged with the murder. Taylor's family spoke out telling investigators that Sweat is also behind the Weleetka Murders.
11/3/2011 Related Story: Man Jailed In Fiancee's Murder May Be Linked To Weleetka Murders
In a post three months before Taylor's death, Sweat made another entry titled "three months to go."
He blogged about leaving the state, changing his name, and said "I'm not gonna lie, I *advertiser censored**** up a lot over the years, but how many people do you know is willing to admit it."

Tuned-in WS-ers were waaay ahead on this one:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7426317&postcount=537"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #21[/ame]

OT but I've seen a quite a few interviews with LE that have stated that they've read here.

I've also seen as many reporters when giving an interview about their work on a case state they've read here.

We do provide a service IMHO. As much as we provide in one of our subforums a place for the families of missing to come and communicate with us so that we can provide them support.

Those pictures remind me of the trench coat mafia.
Those boys whom killed there classmates in OK.
back in 95 i believe it was.

I had the same thought (about the Trench Coat Mafia) when I looked at the picture. I thought of Dylan Klebold when I saw the picture of KS with the longer hair, black trench coat and rifle. (BTW, Columbine was in '99)

And hello to a fellow Hoosier! :seeya:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kforbes862