Kevin Sweat charged with 1ST DEGREE MURDER Taylor & Skyla

I'm really holding my breath for this one. I don't want to celebrate until he's actually found guilty.
I'm so pleased that so many people refused to forget those girls. I hope they get the justice everyone deserves.

Yes, we can only hope that he truely gets what her deserves.

Nah, unfortunately he'll be pretty much protected from here on out. They'll put him in 'protective custody', probably in a section with other inmates that everyone would love to kill. And when he's on death row he'll be isolated in his own cel. But maybe someone will get to him by slipping past an open or unlocked door somewhere & give him the "justice" that he deserves.

Real brave man- he can kill innocent, unarmed 11 & 13-year-old girls in cold blood.

I think when he said "Hands fists and feet" he means they didn't use weapons, they just punched and kicked the krap out of each other.

No, Claudette, that's unfortunately not what the Undersherrif meant. Seminole County Undersheriff Todd Hignite was clearly talking about the damage that Sweat and his cellmate sustained when the cellmate assaulted him (hooray! :great:). Again, here's a link to the article:

http://newsok.com/weleetka-murder-suspect-assaulted-over-the-weekend/article/3631513

“Hands, fists and feet, that's about it,” Hignite said of the injuries.

16316405_BG2.jpg

Hignite's statement makes him sound like a liar. If he was lying it was to protect the jailers from being accused of not protecting the prisoners. He was hoping that the media wouldn't capture the injuries to Sweats face before they healed. And who knows what kind of damage was done, if any, to the other prisoner. Hopefully none. :crazy:

This is ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS. Dear God, thank you. Thank you. I feel sick with hope and not sure what else. I check on Taylor and Skyla every couple of months to see what's changed and FINALLY a light.

i'm so glad they found the person who done such a terrible thing to these beautiful children I remember watching this case on Nancy Grace I hope she'll follow up on this case and get these girls justice

WOW WOW WOW! I went to the homepage to see the featured cold case and saw this! Have to go back and read but I hadn't heard there had been an arrest! Didn't follow the case closely but I remember when it happened and am glad they have an arrest..must go back and read..

I have spent the last couple of days travelling home for Xmas, so now (Xmas morning) is the first time I've checked this board this week.

I could NOT have asked for a better Xmas present. I am crying with joy. This is all I wanted for this case.

OMG. Finally JUSTICE for these girls. I'm crying. Haven't been here for several months. This is great news. :woohoo:

Thanks for the link to that Dec. 13 article, Waltz. In the comments section to it this lady says her mom witnessed Sweat come into the restaurant she worked at looking completely paranoid and like he was high on (presumably) meth! Sounds like she would make a good witness of him being in the area. If she hasn't already contacted the police, she should.

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story/Accused-killer-Kevin-Sweat-in-court/8vJQQGFmwUGZ9Vqnpfmq5g.cspx

"Daisy - 12/14/2011 8:30 AM"

"My mom saw him the day the girls were killed he came into the resturant where she worked and she said he was bugged out of his eyes most likly he was using, he also was very sweat and nerves acting and only wanted water. In small towns like this those kinda of people stand out. When we murded his gf my mom saw the pic of him and remember him right away. They say we was driving a black cobalt or something when he killed the girls but when my mom saw him he had a truck with a forewheeler in the back of it and parked where the employees parked with it backed up to the building.Hes def a creeper if u ask me."

Victor, I especially noticed her comment about KS driving a truck with a fourwheeler in the back that he parked where the employees park and backed it against the building. I wonder if this truck was white?

The fact that he 'allegedly' backed it up to the building makes me think that he didn't want the plate # recognized. I hope this woman called LE to tell what she knows.
MOO

wm

Have any of our locals heard any news on the judges ruling on the gag order which was scheduled for yesterday?

I have checked a couple of news sites and haven't found anything. TIA

wm

Hello, WM - I checked the court records yesterday and it appears all pending motions have been continued to February 22 at 9:30 am.

I heard that there are 2 new billboards on 75 between Henryetta and Okmulgee in regards to finding the pistol.

Does anyone have info on this?

Hello, WM - I checked the court records yesterday and it appears all pending motions have been continued to February 22 at 9:30 am.

Hi there Boots!:seeya:

Thanks so much for the update!

wm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member