Kevin Sweat charged with 1ST DEGREE MURDER Taylor & Skyla

Praise be - certainly this is the work of a higher power. Bless all of LE who kept on and on with this.

The only monster here is the one in jail.

http://newsok.com/weleetka-murder-suspect-assaulted-over-the-weekend/article/3631513

WEWOKA — A suspect in the killing of two Weleetka area girls was assaulted over the weekend in the Seminole County jail, authorities said.
Seminole County Undersheriff Todd Hignite said Kevin Sweat, 25, who is being held at the jail on three separate murder charges, was assaulted by another man suspected of murder.
Hignite said Christian Farris, 19, assaulted Sweat inside a cell the two men shared. He said neither man gave much of an account of what happened to officers investigating the incident.
“Sweat said he didn't know what was going on when we questioned him,” Hignite said. “The other guy said he'd talk to us when his lawyer got there.”

http://newsok.com/weleetka-murder-suspect-assaulted-over-the-weekend/article/3631513

WEWOKA — A suspect in the killing of two Weleetka area girls was assaulted over the weekend in the Seminole County jail, authorities said.
Seminole County Undersheriff Todd Hignite said Kevin Sweat, 25, who is being held at the jail on three separate murder charges, was assaulted by another man suspected of murder.
Hignite said Christian Farris, 19, assaulted Sweat inside a cell the two men shared. He said neither man gave much of an account of what happened to officers investigating the incident.
“Sweat said he didn't know what was going on when we questioned him,” Hignite said. “The other guy said he'd talk to us when his lawyer got there.”

Well....THAT didn't take long did it?

That article says, "Hignite said Christian Farris, 19, assaulted Sweat inside a cell the two men shared. He said neither man gave much of an account of what happened to officers investigating the incident...and....Neither man suffered injuries that required hospitalization, he said.

“Hands, fists and feet, that's about it,” Hignite said of the injuries."

This sounds suspicious to me. I bet one or both of them had their faces smashed up too. I've never heard of a fight where the 2 combatants only had injuries to their feet and hands- especially if their fists had injuries- that means they were slugging on each other pretty hard!

Three cheers for Christian Farris!!! (But don't let him out of jail.). It sounds like he literally wiped that smirk off of Kevin Sweat's face.

I want to see photos of Kevin's wiped-out face! Where's TMZ when you need them.

Three cheers for Christian Farris! (But don't let him out of jail.). It sounds like he literally wiped that smirk off of Kevin Sweats face.

I want to see photos of Kevin's wiped-out face! Where's TMZ when you need them.

Snipped respectfully

I have serious doubts KS is much of a "manly man" when it comes to fighting with another male. Seems he likes to single out vulnerable young women and little girls that attack him in monster form. I believe and hope that he is just seeing the beginning of justice. I hope he lives in fear every second of every day for the rest of his miserable life.

True justice for him would be to be dropped off on a lonely dirt road and be attacked by monsters with Glocks and shot 13 times while someone slits his throat.

moo

Oh my god I can't believe it!!! I was thinking this ws going to be a cold case and we would never find out like so many others.
I am going to have to try somehow someway to catch up here.

Woohoo! Looks like our boy gave this cowardly son of a b*tch a little taste of 'payback'. Thanks for the link to the photo, Boots-OK!

Smashed in his eye and sliced his temple. Maybe other injuries we can't see from the photo. It's time to party on, people! :rocker: has been taken down a notch. Lots more to come, I'll bet...

16316405_BG2.jpg

Unfortunately this makes Seminole County Undersheriff Todd Hignite look like a liar. He's the one in the above-linked article who said the only injuries Sweat or the other inmate got were,

"Hands, fists and feet, that's about it,".

It's obvious that this was not the truth at all.

My old xp computer is running so slow on WS, and I can't get any news videos for good updates. Could someone give a quick one? Is this Sweat claiming mental illness or was he a trouble maker sociopath who lived in the area? I'm hoping he's not the native american man who was seen in the area at the very beginning.

Txsvicki - to my knowledge - this guy wasn't on anyone's radar until he murdered his fiance' in June or July this year. Some have wondered if he's going to claim an "insanity defense" since he claimed Taylor and Skyla were "monsters" and that's why he shot them.

I guess everyone can make their own determination - but, KS looks absolutely nothing like the POI sketch submitted early on to me.

all jmo

I have serious doubts KS is much of a "manly man" when it comes to fighting with another male. Seems he likes to single out vulnerable young women and little girls that attack him in monster form. I believe and hope that he is just seeing the beginning of justice. I hope he lives in fear every second of every day for the rest of his miserable life.

True justice for him would be to be dropped off on a lonely dirt road and be attacked by monsters with Glocks and shot 13 times while someone slits his throat.

moo

This is only the beginning. He's 25 years old and will be lucky to make it to 30 once word gets around, and it already has. They're not going to gift him with protective custody for the rest of his life.

I am so thrilled to hear about an arrest in this case! This case has always been one of the ones that just sticks in your mind and you just can't let it go. Monsters? Who is he kidding? I don't think an insanity defense is going to fly in this case.

This is only the beginning. He's 25 years old and will be lucky to make it to 30 once word gets around, and it already has. They're not going to gift him with protective custody for the rest of his life.

I totally agree, Joe. KS is getting the death penalty sooner rather than later, I would imagine.

Charged on Friday and beaten up on Saturday or Sunday - reckon he's scared yet?

moo

I don't want him killed in prison.

I want him terrified in prison, every single minute, the way that those little girls were. Especially the girl who watched her friend die & had to suffer the hell of knowing she was next.

All of this is based of course on if he is actually guilty of the crime, No matter how enraged & disgusted I am, I believe whole-heartedly in "innocent until proven guilty".

We will see about the evidence linking him to the crimes as trial approaches. But obviously there is evidence to move him from person of interest to suspect to defendant. I know they really want to have that gun to match the ballistics, but there is apparantly enough otherwise to procede.

Good article w/video

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...in-Sweat-in-court/8vJQQGFmwUGZ9Vqnpfmq5g.cspx

snips-

His attorney confirmed in court, Sweat’s black eye on his right eye came from a jailhouse fight over the weekend.

The judge says he’ll rule on the gag order filed by the defense on January 3rd. The gag order would prohibit officials and anyone investigator connected to the from speaking to the media.

A preliminary hearing has been scheduled for February 22nd and 24th. The hearing will allow the judge to decide if there is enough evidence for Sweat to stand trial

Meantime, investigators say they are still waiting on more results from forensic evidence.

Snipped respectfully

moo

KS' appearance is somewhat effeminate, IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndieLiz
Back