KGW's Special Reports *UPDATE* - May 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thinking on this, DDS, it looks like it might be a declaration, right in front, wasn't DD packing to leave?
Could be her garage that they got things from, also its from the FBI.

I was thinking of the friend who was int he process of moving when they went in, didn't they take some things out of her garage?

They are airing the second part of the interview w/Kaine right now
(They also reported before this story, the boy in Maine is NOT Kyron)

The DH just came in and said a radio ad is promoting another (KGW) spot tonight.. interview with Desiree?
NB: could be a different station.

The DH just came in and said a radio ad is promoting another (KGW) spot tonight.. interview with Desiree?
NB: could be a different station.

I also heard something about Desiree tonight. I thought I heard 11pm news on KGW again.

Poor Desiree...she sounded so sure back in January when they started those searches again that they had what they needed to move forward. I have to wonder if she hears what she needs to hear, at times, as she is not always on the same page as Kaine as far as what LE has said, etc...

This is from news guy at KGW's twitter just now..

cominer Colin Miner

Tonight only on #KGW @10/11 Pat Dooris interviews Desiree Young about life without #Kyron and her fight to never give up hope

12 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
https://twitter.com/#!/cominer/

P.S. - locals, I cannot get the 10pm broadcast on Comcast or am I just missing it??

And another from @Cominer at KGW

cominer Colin Miner

Desiree Young tells KGW's Pat Dooris that she thinks Terri Horman will spend the rest of her life in jail. Only on KGW at 11. #Kyron

15 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Too awfully gut-wrenching. I could have missed that and been ok. :(

More on tonight; interviewing Jason Gates from MCSO.

Too awfully gut-wrenching. I could have missed that and been ok. :(

More on tonight; interviewing Jason Gates from MCSO.

On KGW?
I'd like to hear from him, he so involved in the beginning..

Poor Desiree.

I fear that even if MCSO decides to arrest TH and charge her with kidnapping, that this action will never lead to what happened to Kyron. I am afraid that Desiree believes that everything will fall into place if only Th were to be put in jail. But if she did this, she will not admit it, and certainly not lead LE to him, if he is deceased...

Poor sweet Desiree. My heart is breaking.

Yet another teaser for tonights news. Focusing on Terri Horman and her life in Roseburg. Probably nothing new but you know I'll watch or tape it. Sigh!!!

ETA: They just added another bit to the teaser saying "new, strong words from Desiree" tonight at 11pm, KGW.

Yet another teaser for tonights news. Focusing on Terri Horman and her life in Roseburg. Probably nothing new but you know I'll watch or tape it. Sigh!!!

ETA: They just added another bit to the teaser saying "new, strong words from Desiree" tonight at 11pm, KGW.

Mom, many thanks to you AND all the other locals who keep me, a distant reader, informed.

I love reading your posts, viewing the links, and hearing the realistic assessment of the search areas, etc. Portland locals ROCK...

Happy weekend!

Tink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members