KGW's Special Reports *UPDATE* - May 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's report..
Looking into a fire in the garage of the home in Roseburg 20 years ago RE: possible arson?
Rumored that TH is so suspicious of being watched she has driven to Portland to use
pay phones to call friends?

I need to see that on video to make sure I got that right. Loves2bmom, did you watch?

*updated w/article and link below..
ALSO, Sheriff's truck right across the street (parked at a home)

Tonight's report..
Looking into a fire in the garage of the home in Roseburg 20 years ago RE: possible arson?
Rumored that TH is so paranoid of being watched she has driven to Portland to use
pay phones to call friends?

I need to see that on video to make sure I got that right. Loves2bmom, did you watch?

I just saw it and ran over here to post! I guess that's what the box labeled "2nd neighborhood and garage" is all about. I hope they get the video up in the morning. At least that's something new to chew on. Desiree also said she has seen Terri out walking and it infuriated her to know she was outside breathing fresh air while Kyron was not. She went on to say that she is sure she will be arrested eventually. Paraphrasing!

Must get to bed but thought that little segment had a little more than the others!

Interesting for sure..
Article and video, what shown on news tonight...

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kyron-Horman-Looking-for-Terri-Horman-122380284.html

<snip>
Investigators can put little direct pressure on Terri Horman. But behind the scenes detectives dig into every part of her life. Sources tell NewsChannel Eight they are looking into a fire in the family's garage 20 years ago that they now believe may have been arson, a sign the investigators are considering every aspect of Terri&#8217;s life.

Where was she living 20 years ago? Have to go and pull that old article that outlines Terri's life/personality. Wasn't the thread called something like a contrast or contradiction or something?

I find the fact she drives to Portland for phone calls interesting. Obviously they have all her phones tapped but what would she need to talk about with her friends that needs to be so secretive? Why drive all the way back to Portland to make them? Wonder if her lawyer knew about this?

Again, more pressure from Desiree that I hope works but not holding my breath. :(

Went back and looked at that article. 20 years ago, she married Ron Tarver in Nov of '91. So I'm wondering if they were talking about Terri and Ron's garage or her parents home? I think they showed her parents garage in that part of the story. :waitasec:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

I "think" they were alluding to the parent's garage?
We know this interview/story was done either this week/last week and they just spread it out over a few nights.. So, that "box" that was shown in the war room, will have to look back to see KGW's video on the war room and see if they showed the box, I know Fox12 did..

Thanks all for keeping us updated. It's greatly appreciated. God bless Kyron's wonderful mother. Desiree amazes me with the courage and determination that she has, and I know she and Kaine will never give up on their search for Kyron.

Terri Horman - where is Kyron?

Attachments

• kyron.jpg
    kyron.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 21
So, I was really curious about the tiny little peek we got into the "war room"..
I'm trying to figure this out, secondary neighborhood.. and from garage..
??

d97f75dc.jpg

So I looked back, this picture was from KATU.. I cannot find any video from KGW with this box in it.. (not that it matters, but kinda odd they show "this" box in the war room and then the garage fire comes up..)

Oh my goodness, the billboard from Desiree... I can't stop crying it is so heartbreaking. I wish they would find sweet Kyron so that she and Kaine could find some peace. I pray for justice and that TH does spend the rest of her God given life behind bars, she deserves so much worse but she can answer to God for that.

Oh my goodness, the billboard from Desiree... I can't stop crying it is so heartbreaking. I wish they would find sweet Kyron so that she and Kaine could find some peace. I pray for justice and that TH does spend the rest of her God given life behind bars, she deserves so much worse but she can answer to God for that.

Me too Frigga, just watched the video and came here to say the same thing.

Can someone update me on Kaine and Desiree. Has their relationship fractured? I noticed they are not doing interviews together anymore. Is it just the distance between Portland and Medford?

Me too Frigga, just watched the video and came here to say the same thing.

Can someone update me on Kaine and Desiree. Has their relationship fractured? I noticed they are not doing interviews together anymore. Is it just the distance between Portland and Medford?

Quite some time back there was a news story somewhere (will find link) that Kaine had made some choices or decisions Desiree did not agree with the "together" interviews stopped then I think. (off to find link)
It was aired 11/15/10
link to video
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

There are those of us who are waiting for factual evidence before TH is tarred and feathered. I think the joint interviews stopped because KH finally saw he was beating his head against a stone wall and that no evidence pointed to TH having taken Kyron from that school. Everyone is fluttering about over this garage fire that happened 20 years ago. If this is the best LE can come up with then they all deserve to be fired. They are looking at other people they say...well good for them...perhaps they will finally catch the person who took Kyron out of that school. MOO

There are those of us who are waiting for factual evidence before TH is tarred and feathered. I think the joint interviews stopped because KH finally saw he was beating his head against a stone wall and that no evidence pointed to TH having taken Kyron from that school. Everyone is fluttering about over this garage fire that happened 20 years ago. If this is the best LE can come up with then they all deserve to be fired. They are looking at other people they say...well good for them...perhaps they will finally catch the person who took Kyron out of that school. MOO

I personally try to keep an open mind and form no solid opinions about who took Kyron and I'm a local who has been following the case VERY closely since early evening June 4, when Kyron went missing.

I am the one who notified Kimster so she could start a thread as I heard the information go out regarding Kyron missing on my scanner early eve 6/4/10.

I don't think that a "garage fire" is the best LE can come up with, I truly feel LE is looking into this case 110%, and are looking at ALL angles and possible suspects, scenarios.
I feel this way from things I know from being a local, but just do not feel comfortable posting.

I just think for whatever reason the local news decided to disclose the "garage fire" information and I was/am very curious if the box in the war room has any relation. For all I know it could be a box from some random person's garage they have been looking into. =)

I've never heard any interviews from Kaine or Desiree as to why they don't do interviews together anymore.. I can only just imagine how the stress of Kyron gone missing has affected both of their lives and the people in them greatly.

One thing I think we can all agree on, is we want to see Kyron "found", and justice served. =)

I hope and pray they are looking at all angles,possible suspects and scenarios to find little Kyron.

I don't think the garage fire is the best they've found. I think LE has found alot of suspicious circumstances surrounding TH. Arson in women are an indicator of a very dangerous and toxic personality. And IMO, other people are DDS and "The secret cell phone gang".

You know what they say, a friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body. (stolen from CSI).

I do wonder what is significant about the garage fire.

I hope and pray they are looking at all angles,possible suspects and scenarios to find little Kyron.

Transcribed from this interview:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-still-waiting-for-break-in-Kyron-case-121963559.html (May 17, 2011)

Reporter: "Are they looking at anybody else?"

Kaine: "Uh, I don't have any names in particular. I know that they're looking at A LOT of other people."

This comment is toward the end of the interview. I don't know about anyone else, but I found it really interesting that this comment was left out of the written story here. Talk about information coming straight from the horse's mouth. Kaine Horman says HE KNOWS they (LE) are looking at other people. So why aren't we?

Earlier he says this: (transcribed by me)

"I believe there's some sort of involvement; I don't know to what level. It could be, directly involved and she's responsible and she acted alone that day, or someone else is involved either with her, or maybe even, potentially without her."

I don't know what happened to his written declaration in his divorce filings where he said police had "given him reason to believe that Terri was involved Kyron's disappearance", but from this newest interview, it certainly sounds as though maybe whatever that "reason to believe" was is waning. JMO on this part of this post, but the first part stands alone, directly from Kaine, LE is indeed looking at other persons of interest. Ooops, maybe I should say, LE is indeed looking at others as the focus of the investigation.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-still-waiting-for-break-in-Kyron-case-121963559.html (May 17, 2011)

Kaine: "Uh, I don't have any names in particular. I know that they're looking at A LOT of other people."

"I believe there's some sort of involvement; I don't know to what level. It could be, directly involved and she's responsible and she acted alone that day, or someone else is involved either with her, or maybe even, potentially without her."

"When asked if he believes investigators have enough to convict his estranged wife for the disappearance of their son, Kaine Horman replied, "I'll say 'no.' I think that there is still a significant amount of work that needs to be done to make sure that Terri is the right person." from the same link (http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-still-waiting-for-break-in-Kyron-case-121963559.html).

Hmm, could this be the reason for the continued continuations of the divorce? (pun intended).

This comment is toward the end of the interview. I don't know about anyone else, but I found it really interesting that this comment was left out of the written story here. Talk about information coming straight from the horse's mouth. Kaine Horman says HE KNOWS they (LE) are looking at other people. So why aren't we?

I don't know what happened to his written declaration in his divorce filings where he said police had "given him reason to believe that Terri was involved Kyron's disappearance", but from this newest interview, it certainly sounds as though maybe whatever that "reason to believe" was is waning. JMO on this part of this post, but the first part stands alone, directly from Kaine, LE is indeed looking at other persons of interest. Ooops, maybe I should say, LE is indeed looking at others as the focus of the investigation.

I certainly don't mean to put the parents down, and I know their every waking minute is spent thinking of Kyron, but they in this past year have said numerous things that I find doubtful. They want the culprit so desperately to be TH but it might not be TH at all but some pedophile in the school that day. If half of their accusations were true TH would be in prison by now. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500